What's new

Agni V Discussions

I have read multiple news reports on the net, listened to multiple defence experts on TV, its quite evident, Indian govt. purposely asked DRDO not to exceed 5500 kms at any cost.

A5's altitude was limited yesterday to 600kms instead of 800 kms that its designed to go.

COmplete A5 range certain is around 7500/8000 kms against 5000 kms that was tested yesterday.

First you divert Russian civilian space exploration rocket guidance systems to make your Agni-5, now you want to target Russia and Western Europe with your Agni-6! Time for China, UK and Russia to get together and put india back in its place :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/174295-agni-5-guidance-imported-russia-drdo.html

So you are giving CCTV report as source :P :P
BTW the main article you pointed to say India import some electronic parts. It's your great CCTV says India divert tech. You know what the rest of world say about that source :P
Find something Russian or USA or EU report to support your claim.
China UK and Russia to get together ??? I think situation is little different from your imagination. Everyone is getting together to put COMMUNIST nation to it place :)

:cheers: While developing they should look forward the missile guiding, accuracy and speed carefully as one could not give way for failure. Agni 5 Clearly has an impact over the relationship with china. Indirectly India also sends a message to Russian Federation and the european union by putting them in attacking range. Well Done India.

I have read multiple news reports on the net, listened to multiple defence experts on TV, its quite evident, Indian govt. purposely asked DRDO not to exceed 5500 kms at any cost.

A5's altitude was limited yesterday to 600kms instead of 800 kms that its designed to go.

COmplete A5 range certain is around 7500/8000 kms against 5000 kms that was tested yesterday.

Ya you are dam right. Any sources for that height claim ???
Means even there is rumour that the missile was targeted to 5000 km mark deliberately. It would have travelled 6500 km if it would have allowed to do. But no concrete sources. Just rumours. But it kindda feel true. Offcourse no one will accept it

Well....Russians are our long time allies, and they trust us. I remember someone from their side said that India-Russia friendship is even deeper than Sino-Russian relations.

As far as import of guidance system is concerned, if its true, then there is no shame to admit that. They have provided many things to us before.

Consider youself lucky as I happen to be online, and ready to lecture you a bit before calling the day...

Agni V's expected CEP = 1000km long X 600km wide = 600,000km2, an area slightly smaller than pakistan.:rofl:

Of course "success", that's where the whole DRDO hoggydoggy chips in : 5000km missle with CEP as long as 1000km, 20% of it. :rofl:

See, the area is so large that vitually ANY launch as long as it doesn't exploid in the mid air and is towards the right general direction ( say South, not ending up at North) can be claimed by DRDO as a "total success". In fact it will be very very difficult NOT to hit within such an area.

In comparion, DF-4 of China: its first launch was at beginning of 1970s with the similar distance. Its expected CEP=100km X 70km=7000km2, 10X more accurate than A5, meaning if it were targeted at New Delhi, it would have end up in metro of New Delhi, north or south of it doesn't matter. Yet DF-4 is NOT classified as ICBM, not by a long shot.

No no :no: it can't.

Its CEP means if it's targeted at beijing for instance, it has an equal chance to end up in Japan, or Russia or South Korea, or Mongolia. It's anyone's guess. Comprendido, genius?

And it is only based on the assumption that it COULD carry nuke warheads on which we don't have ANY evidence to suggest so.

The whole Agni thing is based on A HUGE assumption, for

i) India can't make nuke small enough, and

ii) India's re-entry tech is so primitive (and not expected to improve to the required standard in the forseeable future, trust me, it took UNSC 5 decades of hardwork to achieve that), that any nuke warhead you suppose to amount on A5 would have been melted during re-entry. Hence what we'll have on the ground would be a pile of wasted iron, like a tiny zinc astraoid, IF it did hit Beijing after all.

Take a good look, this Agni test is without ANY warhead!

Futhermore, Agni V's survivalbility = 0, since it weights 50 freakin tons (joking right?)!

It thus can NOT be movil. You can't even make a much much lighter Aryan tank mobile without destroying most of the Indian bridges for god's sake. Hence any such launching platforms would be destroyed by highly accurate Chinese cruise missles at T1 during attacks.

THE ONLY realistic chance for India to launch nuke into China is to put it inside a plane and go for a 9*11 style suicide mission, which again has success probablity close to zero during its long journey.

No, your pants is caught down and you still keep lying. Such tech in India is non-existent if not at the most primitive stage, let's be honest.

thermonuclear weapon warhead? In your wet dream or what? Don't kid yourself. It's almost comical. Does india even have multi-stage thermonuclear weapon at all????

India is not capable of mounting of a simple nuclear device smaller enough onto A5 warhead that would survide re-entry and have significant impact whatsoever to the big boys in the forseable future, let alone thermonuclear one, undertood?

Trust me on this one, no matter with how much Rupees Ruskies won't sell you this tech.

Yeah right! What about reliability issue of Agni V, huh? Like a headless chicken, your DRDO even had no idea it would suceed or not, and no 100% confidence which general direction it could end up, with CEP = 20% of missile's coverage - ywt another world record I guess. errr.. another "elite Club"? :lol: .

And the head of DRDO just said that it will go into production within a year after 2 more tests, with a "naked" warhead ( aka PAPER warhead of course). :rofl:

Honestly, do you think how reliable it is? The chance that it will hit anything at all with that pile of plain iron (no warhead), even the general direction of it, is anyone's guess.

The upside for you is that New Delhi and all India cities are also within Agni V's theoritcal range, so be afraid and be very afraid. :lol:

You have made amply clear that not only are you grade-A schmuck, but a smug one at that..your entire passage is but a testimonial to idiocracy of highest order not an ounce of truth/fact in it..I would ask you back up your claims.. but it is amply clear..you neither have the caliber nor enough knowledge on the subject.

But still I ll humour you... if you can but prove just one your brain farts with sources.. that " CEP of AGNI -5 is 1000km long * 600 Km wide"
Genius CEP stands circular error probability not a rectangular error probability.

But is very unlikely you ll show your face again.

First you divert Russian civilian space exploration rocket guidance systems to make your Agni-5, now you want to target Russia and Western Europe with your Agni-6! Time for China, UK and Russia to get together and put india back in its place

Agni-5 guidance imported from Russia: DRDO
Original Post By SinoChallenge
r
Or mentally challenged

So you are giving CCTV report as source
BTW the main article you pointed to say India import some electronic parts. It's your great CCTV says India divert tech. You know what the rest of world say about that source
Find something Russian or USA or EU report to support your claim.
China UK and Russia to get together ??? I think situation is little different from your imagination. Everyone is getting together to put COMMUNIST nation to it place

Why are you crapping something in all threads.

Well....Russians are our long time allies, and they trust us. I remember someone from their side said that India-Russia friendship is even deeper than Sino-Russian relations.

As far as import of guidance system is concerned, if its true, then there is no shame to admit that. They have provided many things to us before.

^^^ possible false flagger

A simple fact, even a small reduction of about 100kg in warhead will give increased range. Btw...Agni VI is coming.

Post like this

article-2132240-12AC9088000005DC-985_964x1049.jpg

Beijing: Chinese experts feel that there is to more India’s successful long-range nuclear-capable missile Agni-V than what New Delhi is saying :no:. A Chinese researcher said the missile “actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away.

Du Wenlong, a researcher at China’s PLA Academy of Military Sciences, told the Global Times that the Agni-V “actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away”.
:no:

Chinese experts feel that there is to more India's successful long-range nuclear-capable missile Agni-V than what New Delhi is saying.

Du added that “the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile’s capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries”.
:no:

India Thursday test-fired the Agni-V missile that it said can accurately hit targets more than 5,000 km away. With this launch, India entered an exclusive club of nations that have this capability.

Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor with the People’s Liberation Army National Defence University, told the Global Times that according to China’s standard, an ICBM should have a range of at least 8,000 km.

“The Agni-V’s range could be further enhanced to become an Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile,” he said.

India downplaying Agni-V’s potential: Chinese expert | Firstpost

Guys its time to ignore the Chinese trolls...their Govt knows the quality of their own missile vs indian missiles thus they are worried and issued a statemnet just minutes after the test. These trolls dont even know the features of their own missile..heck I doubt if they have even seen any of their own missile tests. So leave them alone..while Indians must remain on topic.The knowledge of chinese members on Missile tech is known.

Back
Top Bottom