What's new

Agni V Discussions

So all you, a false flag indian, can amount is a personal attack like this? :rofl:

Go take a shower for god's sake. You smell curry.

And your post is reported.

This is one of the most irrelevant posts I've ever seen. Yeah real funny, hope it made you laugh, I'm glad i made you happy. From all the abuse you've grown up with and get even i pity you. Report my post? Go ahead. I said nothing invalid. A curry Joke? Good one, i'm sure no one's heard of that before. You're stupidity seems to amuse, and spark a level of curiosity in me. I'll have you know, curry is delicious and gives off the most creative fragence of all cuisines. Curry is the number one food eaten in the UK, and it's making the list up in the United States and France. Throwing a curry joke shows how incompetent you are. Back to the missile though, please. Please explain to me, how BrahMos has, and is obviously believed to have one of the best navigational systems, hitting targets pin-point precisely. If Indians invented the system on the BrahMos a few years ago, you don't think they could install it on a missile recently tested? If so, how is the missile inaccurate in any way possible. I'm not trying to compare China's nuclear missile program with India's, because China is obviously ahead, but comparing the Agni-V over to a DF-4, DF-4 being almost forty years old, is obviously the statement and thoughts of someone mindless. And than you start comparing a ICBM to a MiG-15, really? The Missile passed its tests, we all congratulate India for a successful test. India's not boasting about it, relax, and get your menstrual cycle checked.

This missile will be built and deployed in limited numbers as a minimal deterrence.

It would take a serious provocation, such as a possible invasion, for India to even deploy the missiles. India has a no first use policy.

Mind you, if the BJP came to power, the no first use policy would probably be revoked.

Chinese govt is quite conservative, or very polite I see.

Like what I said earlier, in reality it would take about a decade just to familiarise with re-entry tech that India doesn’t have.

…let alone a decade more, if not decades or ever, to have tech ready for miniaturation of nuke warhead which India has’t either.

Then only after those, you meet the real challenge: advanced materials science that could make the nuke warhead intact during re-entry. Only USA, China, Russia have this tech so far. I believe both UK and France are buying that from the states.

…
To say Agni V is an equivalent to China´s DF-4 of 1970s is an insult to the latter:

DF-4 is in fact streets ahead of Agni V even though categorily they belong to the same generation.

DF-4 were in service, secretly tested countless times, proved, and improved, with proper nuke warhead, and quite mature re-entry tech during late 70s, early 80s. None of those Agni V has.

DF-4´s accuray is staggering 10X better than Agni V´s!

If DF-4 is F-16 Block50, then Agni V is LCA Tejas on paper.

Agni V, I suspect, will eventually become another infamous Indian white elephant, just like Tejas, Aryan tank, etc.
I'm willing to give the indians some credit: they are now at the same level China was at in the early 70's, they can launch a big ballistic missile in a general direction and do stage separation without blowing up. It took China 15 years to go from that stage to developing an accurate re-entry vehicle (late 80's).

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/industry-and-economy/economy/article3331570.ece

India has emerged as a major missile power with the successful launch of Agni-V ballistic missile and the production of the weapon system would start in a year’s time, DRDO chief, Dr V.K. Saraswat, has said.
“This launch has given a message to the entire world that India has the capability to design, develop, build and manufacture missiles of this class, and we are today a missile power,” Dr Saraswat said today after the launch of the 5,000 km range surface-to-surface Inter Continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM).

The Defence Research and Development Organisation chief said that the missile launch was a major milestone in the defence preparedness of the country.

“We are going to conduct two more tests and that will be validation tests..., and then the production of this system will start. It is going to take a year maximum,” he said.

Dr Saraswat said that he expected the missile to be inducted into the armed forces in the next two years. He said the successful launch of Agni-V was just the beginning of a new series of missiles.

“We go from here to many other missiles which will have the capability for MIRV (Multiple Independently Targetable Re-entry Vehicle) for anti-satellite system, which will also be built using this technology for launching micro, mini and nano satellites to meet the requirement of the armed forces on very, very short notice,” he said. Dr Saraswat said that barring some electronic components, the Agni-V was a completely indigenous product. “More than 80 per cent of the missile is indigenous, except for the electronic components which we import... Everything has been designed, developed and produced in our industry and our laboratory,” he said.
LOL Agni-5 is not even indigenous. You imported the critical guidance systems from Russia (intended for space exploration rockets).

Now india has misplayed its hand by going openly hostile against China way too early. Now China knows india's true intentions and we'll smash india long before india really achieves a nuclear capability :devil:

Even South India dailies give front page coverage to A5 :cheers:

20120420aA001101008.jpg

Hmmm....it appears this speeder 2 still hasn't acknowledged my abuses of yesterday. well, lets go over it again for
heaven's sake.

> What sorta fool would measure a missile accuracy by km/km??? Is the guy planning to a buy a piece of land for to mull over his yield of sour grapes?

> What crap is comparing a missile to a plane? It seems these Han calculations are just about comparing an a$$ to a sort of twin-balloons that are used keep small boats buyoant.

> Its high time this guy realises that chinese panda is still YEARS AWAY from mastering techs like solid-fuelled boosters or expert inertial navigational systems that ensure accuraicies of >40m CEP over distances of 5000+km.

> Its high time this Han realises that china is pretty much incapable of making guidance systems that give accuracies of less than 0.2m CEP, such as the ones on BrahMos, considered the most accurate ones in the world.

> What Han crappiness is comparing a bullet to Agni-5? Bullets do not have three solid-fuel stages, bullets do not travel and strike targets at speeds of 24 mach. and above all, bullets dont carry nukes, let alone MIRVed warheads.

This Han, IMO is a pile of crap that has been force-fed all the chinese CPC-generatd crap that is put on the web by CPC wannabe candidates for mayor posts.

Your rheortic has failed yet again, Mr. Han.

I'm willing to give the indians some credit: they are now at the same level China was at in the early 70's, they can launch a big ballistic missile in a general direction and do stage separation without blowing up. It took China 15 years to go from that stage to developing an accurate re-entry vehicle (late 80's).

LOL Agni-5 is not even indigenous. You imported the critical guidance systems from Russia (intended for space exploration rockets).

Now india has misplayed its hand by going openly hostile against China way too early. Now China knows india's true intentions and we'll smash india long before india really achieves a nuclear capability :devil:

Thats if land of panda doesn't get mauled by US Trident ICBMs first. And by the way what makes you think you
can intercept an A5 ICBM with those stupid interceptor missiles you got? They failed again small short-range SSMs
back in 2001, let alone ICBMs like A5 that can have 13-warhead MIRVs, all nuke-capable and its countermeaures
systems and superb techs derived from A4++ would make it immune to your crappy ABM systems that are all failures.

China is still unable to build a hypersonic glide missile like Shaurya that can achieve speeds of Mach 4 and smash
your army's bases in Tibet and allow us to capture Xinjiang province with repeated missile strikes with Shaurya that are immune to your missile defences.

Thats if land of panda doesn't get mauled by US Trident ICBMs first. And by the way what makes you think you
can intercept an A5 ICBM with those stupid interceptor missiles you got? They failed again small short-range SSMs
back in 2001, let alone ICBMs like A5 that can have 13-warhead MIRVs, all nuke-capable and its countermeaures
systems and superb techs derived from A4++ would make it immune to your crappy ABM systems that are all failures.

China is still unable to build a hypersonic glide missile like Shaurya that can achieve speeds of Mach 4 and smash
your army's bases in Tibet and allow us to capture Xinjiang province with repeated missile strikes with Shaurya that are immune to your missile defences.
LOL at inferiority complex. Now you realize how inferior you are when you realize China already achieved in the 70's the capability you boast about in your Agni-5. This is from the 1979 PLA parade!

2ykfbz6.jpg

LOL at inferiority complex. Now you realize how inferior you are when you realize China already achieved in the 70's the capability you boast about in your Agni-5. This is from the 1979 PLA parade!

2ykfbz6.jpg

LOLed hard at that picture of foolish PLA marching around with russian missiles mounted on stupid rattled-boned
carriers, these missiles have failed time and again that US was not even afraid of them, their accuracies are so horrible that they land in Cuba if you aim them at Calif.

^where is the 1962 spanking and lowering of water level part in your post... damn your posts have lost it's edge :rofl:

Chinese experts feel that there is to more India's successful long-range nuclear-capable missile Agni-V than what New Delhi is saying. A Chinese researcher said the missile "actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away". Du Wenlong, a researcher at China's PLA Academy

of Military Sciences, told the Global Times that the Agni-V "actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away".
Du added that "the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries".

India on Thursday test-fired the Agni-V missile that it said can accurately hit targets more than 5,000 km away. With this launch, India entered an exclusive club of nations that have this capability.

Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor with the People's Liberation Army National Defense University, told the Global Times that according to China's standard, an ICBM should have a range of at least 8,000 km.

"The Agni-V's range could be further enhanced to become an Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile," he said.

India deliberately downplayed Agni-V capability: Chinese experts - Hindustan Times

Chinese experts feel that there is to more India's successful long-range nuclear-capable missile Agni-V than what New Delhi is saying. A Chinese researcher said the missile "actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away". Du Wenlong, a researcher at China's PLA Academy

of Military Sciences, told the Global Times that the Agni-V "actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away".
Du added that "the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries".

India on Thursday test-fired the Agni-V missile that it said can accurately hit targets more than 5,000 km away. With this launch, India entered an exclusive club of nations that have this capability.

Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor with the People's Liberation Army National Defense University, told the Global Times that according to China's standard, an ICBM should have a range of at least 8,000 km.

"The Agni-V's range could be further enhanced to become an Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile," he said.

India deliberately downplayed Agni-V capability: Chinese experts - Hindustan Times

China's standard - lol....

Back
Top Bottom