What's new

Agni III doesn't pose threat, we share friendly relations with India: China

Dont make BS categorical statements. What makes you think that?

For a mid course missle to work, it must be able to detect the launch of missiles quickly and estimate the course of the missile. China currently is not known to have such capability. Even US have no way of covering all the areas but US has more asset to detect missile launch. China barely have any.

If US has so much trouble with real scenario mid course missile interception. I'm certain that its not easy to create such a system.

An ongoing rumor for years and years? Why is it coming out soon? Maybe its already deployed and India has 2000 such missiles. Why not?

I didn't get you.
BTW this plan has no future as India has no threat beyond 6000 kms..

honestly speaking indian missiles are not matured enough to be called reliable,as it seems indian missile prog is indigenous (is argued by india) so it ll take time.i request dont fall for the tall claims of your country's R&d (DODO) they have a history of misleading your country(be it ARJUN,thermal imager for T90etc)
agani III is still a basic Basaltic missile still not cover whole china in range,where as china have capabilities of delivering multiple war heads in a single missile with better counter measures to defect hostile air defense.

so its quite obvious we dont consider india as threat ,she is still our friend till time of war.As there is tradition in china of giving equal respect to our would be enemy .

honestly speaking indian missiles are not matured enough to be called reliable,as it seems indian missile prog is indigenous (is argued by india) so it ll take time.i request dont fall for the tall claims of your country's R&d (DODO) they have a history of misleading your country(be it ARJUN,thermal imager for T90etc)
agani III is still a basic Basaltic missile still not cover whole china in range,where as china have capabilities of delivering multiple war heads in a single missile with better counter measures to defect hostile air defense.

so its quite obvious we dont consider india as threat ,she is still our friend till time of war.As there is tradition in china of giving equal respect to our would be enemy .

I do not know what makes your missiles reliable and our non reliable. I do not know, what counter measures you have in your Missile and what we have in our missile. It becomes tough to conclude that whose missiles are more reliable. What I know that is ,Missile should hit its target, which our Missile has done. So for me it is reliable.
Faults can also come in our Missile and In Chinese missiles too, finally they are machines. So, your statement is not correct!:police:

Lol....

Agni III doesn't pose threat, we share friendly relations with India: China

Who the hell on earth believes a chinese?
Just a propaganda stunt to manipulate their masses.else CPC will fell down from foundations.

Well, Chinese knew that Indian can't quality is very very bad! Agni 3 will be having more than 50% failure in their launch and most likely it will not hit the target. I hope it will not hit her own city.lol

Do not believe Indian bcos his mouth is full of BS! Bragging things that is not in operational! Arjun, LCA, Agni 3, Agni 5!!!!!!! Only Indian will do that! That is really incredible India!

the westerners use "incredible india" to describle the very country that is full of absurd things and dirty things, but indian think that the westerners like india very much and regard india as a unimageble interesting country ,hence indian use "incredible india" as the slogan to attract foreign visitors

the westerners use "incredible india" to describle the very country that is full of absurd things and dirty things, but indian think that the westerners like india very much and regard india as a unimageble interesting country ,hence indian use "incredible india" as the slogan to attract foreign visitors

so chinese call themselves westerns, meanwhile, why don't u just remain to the topic, i know its your habbit, but try to control.

Last edited:
Well, Chinese knew that Indian can't quality is very very bad! Agni 3 will be having more than 50% failure in their launch and most likely it will not hit the target. I hope it will not hit her own city.lol

Do not believe Indian bcos his mouth is full of BS! Bragging things that is not in operational! Arjun, LCA, Agni 3, Agni 5!!!!!!! Only Indian will do that! That is really incredible India!

Allow India to target few cities in China, if they hit the target, then it means they are reliable not a faliure if not, we will work on them. This will clear your doubts also and ours too, finally we share Friendly Relations!:cheers: What do you say? :azn:

<smacks forehead>

Well written posts mate..I hope you didnt applied much brain power to come up with the incredible logic of yours

@honor,

when sputnic was launched and a real icbm was still years away, americans feared that they can be hit.

Enter 2010.
the Same US trusts India to send its payload off an indian rocket to the very far - Moon.

If u are still reluctant to accept the truth i cant prove the capability of Indian rocket tech which send over 3 satellites each year.

Back
Top Bottom