What's new

Agni III doesn't pose threat, we share friendly relations with India: China

@fresh.

Obama is a westerner too, who fave that first state dinner in indian honour and did an incredible job to call india a nuclear super power, now that was seen by all and the speaker was the most powerful westerner !

Isnt that incredible too?
Add to it, that LM, Boeing and EADS , the westerners, are literally dying to go get the Billions of dollars from the POOR India !

Again its incredible India !
Truely Incredible.

@honor,

when sputnic was launched and a real icbm was still years away, americans feared that they can be hit.

Enter 2010.
the Same US trusts India to send its payload off an indian rocket to the very far - Moon.

If u are still reluctant to accept the truth i cant prove the capability of Indian rocket tech which send over 3 satellites each year.

Who siad we do not believe India send

Who siad we do not believe India send

honestly speaking indian missiles are not matured enough to be called reliable,as it seems indian missile prog is indigenous (is argued by india) so it ll take time.i request dont fall for the tall claims of your country's R&d (DODO) they have a history of misleading your country(be it ARJUN,thermal imager for T90etc)

I was trying to explain the above.

Arjun today can blast the tin pot T series 72, 90. A real trial will be with Abrams, leopard, merkava.At least they can survive for half an hour hiding against the awesome arjun

Arjun today can blast the tin pot T series 72, 90. A real trial will be with Abrams, leopard, merkava.At least they can survive for half an hour hiding against the awesome arjun

Well, was that sarcastic, or please start making sense..

PS... It is really a question.. I am unaware. Please enlighten.

Manish, I shouldn't have 'attacked' you on the other thread, but your comments really are rubbish.
Before you get labeled as a troll, try read comments of others, on different thread. And then may be you would realize what you have been posting.
(I should not be lecturing you, I am not an expert either. But your posts are off limits.)

What can I say???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Manish, I shouldn't have 'attacked' you on the other thread, but your comments really are rubbish.
Before you get labeled as a troll, try read comments of others, on different thread. And then may be you would realize what you have been posting.
(I should not be lecturing you, I am not an expert either. But your posts are off limits.)

Do not blame him. He probably has two tabs open. One for this forum and another for Bharat Rakshak. He probably thought he was typing in Bharat Rakshak when he made the comments above so its forgivable. If he realized his mistake, his comments would be similar to yours.

There are people in DRDO who believe that Arjun is comparable to T90 and definately superior to T72, and even if it fells short, an indigenous effort with much lower price is far good option.

You may call it stupid to say Arjun is Better than T90 but none of the posters above have neither tested Arjun NOR T90.

And all of u may agree that if the T90 superiority was clear then the recent Trials of the Two Tanks implies that the actual people handling these weapons had a greater doubt regarding the "better" factor.

In 60s USSR Bluffed that their Giant Rockets were superior to American ICBMs and ironically it took over two decades to get the real picture.

My Bet : Arjun. It will take time but say 30 Years from now once again when we need a new Tank, the Next Generation Indigenous Improved Arjun will be a lot better than ANY Foreign Tank.

LCA is Late, yet saves $15 Million Per Piece. [ Considering the Price to be $25 Million ]
For 300 [ $15 Mill x 300 ] Birds it Translates that we are saving the Total Amount being ACTUALLY spent by PAF for its Entire JF17 Fleet !! which other wise would have cost us $40 Million Per plane say the Cheapest Mig 35.

Thats the power of "Made in India" , after all - all that Glitters is NOT Gold.

The Arjun is really awesome and before slandering it read on it and watch a few videos. The israilis were brought in to test it and they were dumbstruck by it. As for me posting rubbish I guess I am forced to call u people illeterate and living in the propoganda world of the west. High time come back to your roots. As far as being me labelled this or that ,it doesnt make whit of difference to me and mods are free to ban me anytime they so wish.To Saurabh I left school after 10th class to join NDA in 1986, I guess its u who should go back to school and learn about the rich heritage of india defence and Mr faithful guy I do not have an account on BR though quite a few of the senior members are known to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom