What's new

Agni-II Prime test fired successfully off Orissa coast.

Posting BS is not the way to troll! :lol: Range of Shaheen-2 is 2000 km and this missile has 3000-3500 km range. Above all technology is totally different.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Mate it is 2000 km not 2500. also payload is much less.

Range of Shaheen II is 2000 km... Source please??

Range of Agni-II Prime is 3000-3500 km range!!... Wasn't it 2800 - 3000?.... You are confusing between Agni III and Agni II prime!

There is no better source than this....

Shaheen-II
Shaheen-II

Shaheen-II

Range: 2000 km
Total mass: 25 ton
Reentry vehicle mass: 1050 kg

Range of Agni-II Prime is 3000-3500 km range!!... Wasn't it 2800 - 3000?.... You are confusing between Agni III and Agni II prime!

Yesterday's test was for 3000 km but the actual range mentioned by DRDO spokesperson is 3500 km. So I said 3000-3500 km.

Agni-4 surprise launch a success, next missile in Dec

India tests Agni-IV missile with high accuracy - The Economic Times

They tested the Agni 2 Prime which they have renamed as Agni 4 now which flew more than 3,000 km on Tuesday............the stated range is 3000 to 3500 km

Here is the link.

The Hindu : News / National : Indigenous technologies played a big role

V.K. Saraswat, Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister, said, “The technologies proven in this mission will give us the necessary confidence to go in for the Agni-V launch [with a range of 5,000 km] in a couple of months.” The DRDO did not use any satellite during Agni-IV's flight. Agni-IV, earlier named Agni-II Prime, flew more than 3,000 km on Tuesday from the Wheeler Island, off the Odisha coast.

and for Shaheen 2 range here is the link

Pakistan Tests Nuclear-Capable Missile - Defense News

DAWN.COM | Archive | Your Source of News on the World Wide Web

Hope it will help.

Shaheen-II
Shaheen-II

Shaheen-II

Yesterday's test was for 3000 km but the actual range mentioned by DRDO spokesperson is 3500 km. So I said 3000-3500 km.

Shaheen-II
Shaheen-II

Shaheen-II

And this is your source..... http://trishulgroup.blogspot.com/2008/12/pakistans-ballistic-missile-arsenal.html

Its an Indian blog... :coffee: Have anything else???

If its range is 3500 then there's no need of test firing Agni III... Let us not mislead the people.

Range can be extended if you reduce the payload but that is entirely different..

You are confusing Agni-II prime with Agni-III and Agni-IV..

They tested the Agni 2 Prime which they have renamed as Agni 4 now which flew more than 3,000 km on Tuesday............the stated range is 3000 to 3500 km

Here is the link.

The Hindu : News / National : Indigenous technologies played a big role

V.K. Saraswat, Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister, said, “The technologies proven in this mission will give us the necessary confidence to go in for the Agni-V launch [with a range of 5,000 km] in a couple of months.” The DRDO did not use any satellite during Agni-IV's flight. Agni-IV, earlier named Agni-II Prime, flew more than 3,000 km on Tuesday from the Wheeler Island, off the Odisha coast.

and for Shaheen 2 range here is the link

Pakistan Tests Nuclear-Capable Missile - Defense News

DAWN.COM | Archive | Your Source of News on the World Wide Web

Hope it will help.

Thank you for this news..... I never knew it... Thankx over again

And for shaheen there are countless links that claim its range at least 2500 Km... Dont want to post here since its not a thread related to it.

And this is your source..... TRISHUL: Pakistan’s Ballistic Missile Arsenal Detailed

Its an Indian blog... :coffee: Have anything else???
lol My source is not that blog but IDEAS expo held in Pakistan. cannot you see the info board pics taken from IDEAS with the missile behind?

I have taken the pics from here....
?

Now pls do not say that the missile behind the info board is illusion... :)
Pakistani%20soldier%20stands%20guard%20next%20to%20the%20Shaheen%20II%20missile%20during%20an%20International%20Defense%20Exhibition%20and%20Seminar%20IDEAS2006.jpg

If its range is 3500 then there's no need of test firing Agni III... Let us not mislead the people.

Range can be extended if you reduce the payload but that is entirely different..

You are confusing Agni-II prime with Agni-III and Agni-IV..
dude, Agni-II prime is Agni-IV. Agni-III has much higher range. It can carry 1500 kg to 3500. Agni-IV can carry approximately 800 kg ie half to same distance.

Thank you for this news..... I never knew it... Thankx over again

And for shaheen there are countless links that claim its range at least 2500 Km... Dont want to post here since its not a thread related to it.

Shaheen 2's official range is 2000 km.

The Picture posted by kinetic which you dissmissed being taken from an Indian blog is actual the Picture from your own defence exhibition Product Information Placard. Please don't dissmiss your own government which has exhibited this missile with its missile range displayed as 2000 km.

At least care to look at the Pictures posted by Kinetic.

I think it's time for ASL to develop a canisterised version of Agni III IRBM. . . . . . . .
. . .

Shaheen 2's official range is 2000 km.

The Picture posted by kinetic which you dissmissed being taken from an Indian blog is actual the Picture from your own defence exhibition Product Information Placard. Please don't dissmiss your own government which has exhibited this missile with its missile range displayed as 2000 km.

At least care to look at the Pictures posted by Kinetic.

dude he chose not to accept it......... you can wake a person from real sleep but u cannot wake a person who pretends to sleep............ he is the later so don't waste the bandwidth

what is inventory of all missiles.

While Exact quantities are not known , But we Have 2 Regiments each of Agni I and Agni II missiles
With Each regiment having 35-40 Missiles
In 2009 , there were Pentagon reports that India 150 Strategic Missiles with 72 Armed with Nuke Warhead and Rest equipped with conventional warheads

Agni III
only entered Production in 2010 and 4 were in service as of December 2010
My guess is that full regiment will be raised by 2014

India will only Induct 1 Regiment each of Agni III and Agni V , While we will induct 2 Regiments each of Shaurya and Agni IV which will replace Agni I and Agni II which are expected to be phased out between 2021-27
It is good that DRDO started Working on next gen missiles immediately after completing induction of Agni I and II coz it will ensure that The replacement missiles have been successfully tested and inducted and have become mature before We have to retire Agni I and II

While Exact quantities are not known , But we Have 2 Regiments each of Agni I and Agni II missiles
With Each regiment having 35-40 Missiles
In 2009 , there were Pentagon reports that India 150 Strategic Missiles with 72 Armed with Nuke Warhead and Rest equipped with conventional warheads

Agni III
only entered Production in 2010 and 4 were in service as of December 2010
My guess is that full regiment will be raised by 2014

India will only Induct 1 Regiment each of Agni III and Agni V , While we will induct 2 Regiments each of Shaurya and Agni IV which will replace Agni I and Agni II which are expected to be phased out between 2021-27
It is good that DRDO started Working on next gen missiles immediately after completing induction of Agni I and II coz it will ensure that The replacement missiles have been successfully tested and inducted and have become mature before We have to retire Agni I and II

where is link

lol My source is not that blog but IDEAS expo held in Pakistan. cannot you see the info board pics taken from IDEAS with the missile behind?

I have taken the pics from here....
?

Now pls do not say that the missile behind the info board is illusion... :)
Pakistani%20soldier%20stands%20guard%20next%20to%20the%20Shaheen%20II%20missile%20during%20an%20International%20Defense%20Exhibition%20and%20Seminar%20IDEAS2006.jpg

dude, Agni-II prime is Agni-IV. Agni-III has much higher range. It can carry 1500 kg to 3500. Agni-IV can carry approximately 800 kg ie half to same distance.

LOL.... This picture was taken in 2006 and the last time shaheen was test fired in 2008.... Also I wish you might have read specifications which were mentioned in the brochure of 2006 IDEAS exhibition, it had a lot more to say... Ever heard about P.I. Cheema?? If yes then read this, it might help you...
Pakistan Pushes To Improve Missile Strike Capability - Defense News

dude he chose not to accept it......... you can wake a person from real sleep but u cannot wake a person who pretends to sleep............ he is the later so don't waste the bandwidth

Are you sure its we who choose not to accept anything or pretending to asleep? Fine...

BTW we test fired our longest range ballistic missile first time back in 2004 and that tells everything...

Anyway its your achievement, so have fun and don't behave such hauteur... Peace

Back
Top Bottom