What's new

Agni-II Prime test fired successfully off Orissa coast.

It doesnt mean it has the same range its the same tech come on.just trying to find a way to troll.accuracy is important.we dont need long ranged yet.we have more accurate missiles than you

It was his alter ego with high IQ talking ... leave it !!

Indians are comparing Agni-4 with Pershing I.

Here are the comparison,

Pershing I__10 meters' long/5000KM/developed in the 60s.
Agni-4_____20 meter's long/3500KM/developed Fifty years later.

And Indian believe it's state-of-the-art technology.

man i need to smoke the weed your on cuz it sure as hell does the job LOL Pershing I range is 740KM where u get 5,000km from? :lol:

Agni IV can go 3,500km with a payload of 1,000kg and its range increases even more if the payload is decreased most the vintage 1990's 1,000kg RV that is used on the Agni 1 and 2 has been perfected and the newer RV's weigh less than 600kg so the range of Agni IV is definitely at lest 4,000km if not more

Agni IV can go 3,500km with a payload of 1,000kg and its range increases even more if the payload is decreased most the vintage 1990's 1,000kg RV that is used on the Agni 1 and 2 has been perfected and the newer RV's weigh less than 600kg so the range of Agni IV is definitely at lest 4,000km if not more

with present data I think at least 5000+

seems its the first time indian missiles get succesfully fired...thats why idnian members jumping

Kuchh to Daal main Kaala hai.

The missile reached a height of 900 km.........and hit a target at 3000 km.......the Parabolic Path travelled by this missile is quite high. I think they have not tested this missile at its maximum distance...............

true

DRDO says its range is 3500 km

seems its the first time indian missiles get succesfully fired...thats why idnian members jumping

yo-dawg-i-you-like-to-ask-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

its just not only for the missile success... its also for the new technology
imagine when India applies the same tech for 48 ton agni 3... and agni 1
you might see some of that in agni 5..

only those who do original research will know when to jump mate.. :victory:

Quite tall IRBM. Any particular reason why such a design?

Back
Top Bottom