What's new

Agni 5 : Significance of Indian ICBM ( Implications on Asian Balance )

Chinese attack border guards with full force , bring their entrée army to attack few solider manning border post and calling victory. this can be done with crooks and criminals and even PAK terrorist do everyday in PAK with PAK solders in Afgan border.

indian troop strength 10-12K , Chinese troop strength 80K

War started in Winter and running till Nov.

Mao knows very well they will be defeated by IA when they come from their bases which took a month to reach them to border due to logistic . He don't want see Chinese soldiers defeated, thats why he turn back from border.

Indian dont ask American troops to enter India ,Most of Indian troops deployed against oak and in backward basis. Actually Indian troops about to reach border from its main bases thats why Chinese run away. India has russian as good partner, In-fact CIA asked India not to us IAF , if India uses in IAF then their will be mass gave of Chinese in mountains

Yes few soldiers manning china border cannot stop army more then 1:10 ratio. they have to wait from main Indian army to arrive from land bases which took a month and when Chinese came to know indian troops started reaching border then started ran away.

in 64 indian army routs pak army.

Vietnam soldiers waited but Chinese are afraid to enter because they know they will be defeated by Viets. anyone who is confidence of winning cannot wait or return back. other then Chinese all other wars /army done opposite.

Chinese soldiers nothing but opportunist to prove themselves with drums only in-front of weak and not strong equal no of army soldiers , they afraid of getting defeated thats why they not taken any chances of fighting with main army.

Few Soldiers manning border cannot stop an army , to stop an army one need an army , and when army arrives opposition fled aways by seeing them in equal no.

thats why china is not fretting leaning India is now going to position attacking solders.

You are pulling out of your a*s that India is about to send more troops to the border. waki waki. You are trying to make me stop saying the truth by coming up with lies. And I'll have continue to state the truth. People know that you are the liar.

You are pulling out of your a*s that India is about to send more troops to the border. waki waki. You are trying to make me stop saying the truth by coming up with lies. And I'll have continue to state the truth. People know that you are the liar.

lol make me fun of your tiny brain, its proven that chines HAN is nothing bur a coward race which cant face real enemy , thats why they avoid them to fight, that can only say and twist thing in their favour. Viet and 62 incident only prove that how brave chinese han are when they see equal no of troops in front of them either they ran back or their legs frozen then and their.

what lies? truth is out their , it take a month for Indian troops to reach china border , ( proven , it taken a month to india mobilise troop to pak border during parliament attack) when India troop about to reach Chinese border , Chinese troop ran back.

Thats is the real truth and Chinese are biggest fool who believe that they win. thats why Chinese didn't dare to enter in Viets city because they know they gonna defeat. Chinese are biggest fool and those who believe that are also one of biggest.

India biggest slap on china HAN face is! Indian oil ship in south china sea drilling oil , after China issue warning, Indian ship decided to stay for another two years, A slap which china cant hide it face that is truth.

Now this is the beginning, next 5 years you will find missile with viets possible a nuclear one also;)

Now Chinese find 40K troops station in only one state in attacking mode. that they will strike deep in china. this is what china is not afraid off.

Lol Indian like to talk big, with our cheap rockets and artilleries are enough to shake the foundation of New delhi and set wrath on most vital parts of India

You Chini guy , KISS OF THE A*S...Be in limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol make me fun of your tiny brain, its proven that chines HAN is nothing bur a coward race which cant face real enemy , thats why they avoid them to fight, that can only say and twist thing in their favour. Viet and 62 incident only prove that how brave chinese han are when they see equal no of troops in front of them either they ran back or their legs frozen then and their.

They faced down more countries in the past 60 years than your tinny brain can count. Let us not play the racial card.

The rest of your post is so poor written that I have no idea what you try to say.

Actually he is telling the truth. Your govt has been lying to you.

Lol Indian like to talk big, with our cheap rockets and artilleries are enough to shake the foundation of New delhi and set wrath on most vital parts of India

still we r not under bloooood drinking comy govt.

Last edited by a moderator:

what lies? truth is out their , it take a month for Indian troops to reach china border , ( proven , it taken a month to india mobilise troop to pak border during parliament attack) when India troop about to reach Chinese border , Chinese troop ran back.

Thats is the real truth and Chinese are biggest fool who believe that they win. thats why Chinese didn't dare to enter in Viets city because they know they gonna defeat. Chinese are biggest fool and those who believe that are also one of biggest.

India biggest slap on china HAN face is! Indian oil ship in south china sea drilling oil , after China issue warning, Indian ship decided to stay for another two years, A slap which china cant hide it face that is truth.

Now this is the beginning, next 5 years you will find missile with viets possible a nuclear one also;)

Now Chinese find 40K troops station in only one state in attacking mode. that they will strike deep in china. this is what china is not afraid off.

There are some similarities and differences between you and Hong Wu. The similarities is that you two talk about sending troops to attack another countries. The difference is that Hong is talking about sending some troops now. But you are making up troops that didn't exist in the past that you imaging had forced China to turn back. With Hong, we all know that he is bragging or exaggerating. With you, you are hallucinating about the past. I would suggest that you go to see a shrink. But shrink can't help stupidity.

go play with your 7 year old faithfull, get a life..you are always on this forumn, either you are self employed and over paid by your employer

You Chini guy , KISS OF THE A*S...Be in limit.

still we r not under bloooood drinking comy govt.

I see alot of flies buzzing aroung my famous video :whistle: I did chose wisely a worthy video footage dedicate for Indians. and especially the one said "We already have the China killer A5, this should seal the fate of China"

Remember this what Sun Tzi said in his charpter 14 " to fight the unworthy opponent, use cheap solution, there is no need to use butcher knife to kill a fly" :coffee:

I see alot of flies buzzing aroung my famous video :whistle: I did chose wisely a worthy video footage dedicate for Indians. and especially the one said "We already have the China killer A5, this should seal the fate of China"

Remember this what Sun Tzi said in his charpter 14 " to fight the unworthy opponent, use cheap solution, there is no need to use butcher knife to kill a fly" :coffee:

I know what chacha chaudhary said..you dont need the fool to tell him that he is a fool..they themselves prove it :victory:

Agni 5 is not an ICBM. An ICBM has to have atleast 8,000km, but Agni 5 is only 5,000km. India still has not joined the ICBM club.

Agni 5 is not an ICBM. An ICBM has to have atleast 8,000km, but Agni 5 is only 5,000km. India still has not joined the ICBM club.

Thank god , we have not joined the club, otherwise we would had to give club membership, happy now..we are still developing missile which could go past 8000 kms, actually dont need it since 5000 kms can get the job done for us i.e china

An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) is a ballistic missile with a range of more than 5,500 kilometres (3,400 mi) An international accepted ICBM definition.

Lol another fake Chinese came with fake ego. the problem is Chinese ego so hurt that they cant accept the reality that India is making ICBM . They can goto any extent for making themselves superior.

Thank god , we have not joined the club, otherwise we would had to give club membership, happy now..we are still developing missile which could go past 8000 kms, actually dont need it since 5000 kms can get the job done for us i.e china

Agni V hasn't even been deployed and I doubt it even works. Just like the LCA which has been developed for 30 years and still not ready.

AGNI-V can own China's arse whenever it wants !

It's not even deployed and I doubt it will be deployed in the next 10 years.

An Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) is a ballistic missile with a range of more than 5,500 kilometres (3,400 mi) An international accepted ICBM definition.

Lol another fake Chinese came with fake ego. the problem is Chinese ego so hurt that they cant accept the reality that India is making ICBM . They can goto any extent for making themselves superior.

That's the old definition. Now it's 8,000km. India still cannot make and deploy an ICBM. That's a fact. We don't need to make ourselves superior, we ARE superior. That's also a fact :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom