What's new

Agni 5 : Significance of Indian ICBM ( Implications on Asian Balance )

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;4378837 said:
if you never want to use it then what's the point of having it in the first place ??

???? Ever heard of nuclear deterrence ????

Products developed in India be it medicines or cars are of highest quality standards and have potential for international purchases as compared to low quality Chinese products. This way a lot of royalty can be brought to Indian organizations.

Is the author serious about this? The quality of cars and medicines in India is seriously lacking. not that we cannot adjust it but the QA is not paying attention.

not only you, we are many... I am following his post since he joined PDF with this name...

I am an old member with almost 8000+ posts
We have differences................but don't taunt everywhere....................

can someone tell me about the kazakhstan base??:what:

Since 1992 India is also suspected to have deployed ICBM surya in mainland as well as forward base in Kazakhstan to deter all possible threat to its sovereignty. It is said to be capable of hitting any point on earth with nuclear arsenal.

Can anyone provide the source for this.

Agni 6 Agni 7 Agni 8

Indian imagination gets funnier and funnier.

ok I'm not entirely sure this author know who Hitler is.....

This guy should lecture in Israel, I'm sure they'll love him there.

But other than some craziness in this, overall it's alright. India should develop this capability, at least it gives all of Asia some more credibility as to our rise.

The best part of your comment is that you looked over all the Pakistan and China bashing and came down to a good positive conclusion. Which is really awesome.

And i must also point out most Indians dont share the same view as the article with regards to both Pakistan and China even Iran and NorthKorea for that matter.

the significance is that no one gonna come and boss around no more be it South CHina Sea or Indian Ocean :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom