What's new

Agencies were warned on Quetta terrorism: ISI

Fracker

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) in its report produced before the Supreme Court of Pakistan has said that concerned agencies were duly warned on probable bids of terrorism in Quetta, Geo News reported.

The report, now acquired by Geo News, the Kerani Road calamity could have been avoided had the water tanker carrying the bomb been checked thoroughly.
The ISI in its report also requested an in-camera session so that some classified information could be shared with the apex court.

Source: Agencies were warned on Quetta terrorism: ISI - thenews.com.pk

So Much for ISI Haters

So much for ISI supporters who were whipping after every couple of posts ISI does not Look after ( or should i say interfere) security situation in Pakistan its FIA and IB ( hope i gave correct agencies names before someone goes for my throat) .

Now again , Does ISI looks into security situation of Pakistan or not ;)

Galti hui to FIA and IB and wah wahi lootni hai toh " kiska hai ye tumko intzaar mai hoon naa" .

So much for ISI supporters who were whipping after every couple of posts ISI does not Look after ( or should i say interfere) security situation in Pakistan its FIA and IB ( hope i gave correct agencies names before someone goes for my throat) .

Galti hui to FIA and IB and wah wahi lootni hai toh " kiska hai ye tumko intzaar mai hoon naa" .

I wish you knew little bit about the situation, but ignorance is a blessing and on PDF Ignorant Indian is usual thing.

This was external threat turned out to be internal, so ISI Inform Agencies to secure. Yes it is FIA and IB fault, as ISI did their job, and share the information

I wish you knew little bit about the situation, but ignorance is a blessing and on PDF Ignorant Indian is usual thing

This was external threat turned out to be internal, so ISI Inform Agencies to secure. Yes it is FIA and IB fault, as ISI did their job, and share the information

For the love of Flying Spagetti Monster do you even see the extreme stupidity of your statement i have highlighted ??

I am sure ISI did warn for terrorist attacks in Quetta.

The reason why ISI requested for in-camera session with SC was most probably that they wanted to give the names of those countries involved in spreading terrorism in Balochistan province, from where the rented terrorists coming from , who is financing, ordering & giving them the Intel for where to attack.

There is no doubt that terrorism is coming from Afghanistan & who is helping these rented terrorists to spread terrorism in Balochistan province, we all know who they are. The SC will not act because they are as corrupt as the Govt.

The only solution for Balochistan province is for Army to take over the province, wipe terrorism from Balochistan province & monitor the borders 24/7. There is no political solution or there is no democratic solution for Balochistan province.

I wish you knew little bit about the situation, but ignorance is a blessing and on PDF Ignorant Indian is usual thing.

The corrupt politicians are also trying to make this look like an internal job & they are spreading the false word. This will only increase hatred & racisim in the province & this is exactly what the enemies of Pakistan want, these corrupt politicians are obeying the orders well given to them by their foreign masters.

What the hell does "an external threat turning internal" mean ?? This news raises a question can some knowledgable members answer this, does ISI's mandate include internal security too?? If not why are they being questioned??

I don't think ISI is responsible for internal security. They are to some extent and that is to provide info to FIA.

This highlights the problem of coordination and better internal intelligence. I hope the concerned authorities are not sleeping.

Hazara killings: CJ says intelligence should be shared with LEAs, not courts

ISLAMABAD: During Thursday’s hearing of the suo motu notice taken on the recent attack on the Hazara Shia community in Quetta, Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry remarked that intelligence was supposed to be shared with law enforcement agencies and not with the court, DawnNews reported.

A three-judge bench of the apex court headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar was hearing the case.

During the proceedings, the chief justice moreover inquired as to what was the assurance that such incidents would not occur in the future.

The hearing was adjourned to 11 am due to the absence of CPPO Quetta and other officials who had been summoned to appear before the bench.

Hazara killings: CJ says intelligence should be shared with LEAs, not courts | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD:

Intelligence agencies had warned law enforcers of a possible second attack on the Hazara community in Quetta, the Supreme Court has been informed.

A three-judge bench was hearing on Wednesday a suo motu case on the devastating February 16 attack, which killed at least 89 people. The judges expressed satisfaction with reports from the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Intelligence Bureau (IB), and sought the government’s response to the incident.

The president and prime minister have been asked to submit a response through the attorney general. The Supreme Court also summoned the Balochistan home secretary, Frontier Constabulary (FC) Commandant and Quetta police chief to appear before it at the next hearing (today) to explain what steps were taken to avert the attack.

On February 16, a powerful bomb exploded in Hazarganji targeting the Shia Hazaras for the second time in just over a month. Twin blasts on January 10 left over 100 people dead, most of them Hazaras.

Heading the bench, Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry said, “After going through the reports, we are to believe that the agencies performed their duties and shared intelligence with law enforcers in Quetta, indicating the likelihood of another terror attack on the community on the occasion of the Chehlum of the persons [who were killed] at Alamdar Road on January 10, 2013.”

He observed that the reports should be kept confidential and that the law enforcement agencies had accurate information of about 30% to 40% of what happened in the second attack.

The reports were submitted by the defence and interior secretaries. However, they were initially rejected by the court, which asked for them to be re-submitted after a few amendments.

Earlier in the day, Defence Secretary Lt Gen (retd) Asif Yasin Malik submitted reports gathered by the ISI. According to Justice Arif Khilji, the agency blamed the civil administration for not chalking out a policy on counter-terrorism in the prevalent circumstances in Balochistan.

The report stated that intelligence agencies had information about the transportation of 1,000kg of explosive material from Lahore to Quetta.

On the other hand Interior Secretary Khawaja Siddique Akbar described the IB report as confidential and requested it be kept secret.

He shared, however, that the water tanker carrying the explosives used in the February 16 bomb was prepared in a store in Quetta, which had been located, and efforts were being made to arrest its owner.

The chief justice was of the opinion that the intelligence agencies had completed their job and it was the duty of the law enforcers to act on their information and take steps to counter such incidents. The bench directed the interior and defence secretaries to submit their reports on progress in the January 10 attack.

For the love of Flying Spagetti Monster do you even see the extreme stupidity of your statement i have highlighted ??

ofcourse, it will be stupidity for you since it's above your and your indian friends understanding.. they don't have mind neither will ever have... that's how Indians behaving when little bit understanding being asked from an Indian. But who cares... see all Indians turned out to be stupid did "like" the statement.. Shows you guyz mental level.. so low that even a ant mind knows better way to communicate then a Indian.. I don't know Why indians are so stupid, is it hate or they have been trained or they have some race to for showing height of stupidity? Come on.. it's not that hard... Let me explain in your own words...

Your RAW give Money to BLA, to do this attack.. BLA are sitting outside the country, and the information has been given to ISI by their spyies ... and when ISI came to know they try to find out whether this information is true or some rumors alone? When found some links they let IB and FC to be prepared and alarm around hazara people. But IB and FC failed to recognize the threat and meanwhile ISI could dig out some more information the blast did happen. Which makes it ISI as well as IB mater

ofcourse, it will be stupidity for you since it's above your and your indian friends understanding.. they don't have mind neither will ever have... that's how Indians behaving when little bit understanding being asked from an Indian. But who cares... see all Indians turned out to be stupid did "like" the statement.. Shows you guyz mental level.. so low that even a ant mind knows better way to communicate then a Indian.. I don't know Why indians are so stupid, is it hate or they have been trained or they have some race to for showing height of stupidity? Come on.. it's not that hard... Let me explain in your own words...

Your RAW give Money to BLA, to do this attack.. BLA are sitting outside the country, and the information has been given to ISI by their spyies ... and when ISI came to know they try to find out whether this information is true or some rumors alone? When found some links they let IB and FC to be prepared and alarm around hazara people. But IB and FC failed to recognize the threat and meanwhile ISI could dig out some more information the blast did happen. Which makes it ISI as well as IB mater

Again i can shred your stupid assumptions to pieces but i don't want "like" to cause you any more heartaches . You are still oblivious to the fact how stupid your statement was when it is staring right at your face . 2 Paragraphs of utterly shoddy codswallop revolving around the word "Stupid" .

So lets all Sing together "an external threat turning internal" . What a Hidden gem of Knowledge dropped on us by Mister Fracker . It should be made sticky and should be used in every thread .

Again i can shred your stupid assumptions to pieces but i don't want "like" to cause you any more heartaches . You are still oblivious to the fact how stupid your statement was when it is staring right at your face . 2 Paragraphs of utterly shoddy codswallop revolving around the word "Stupid" .

So lets all Sing together "an external threat turning internal" . What a Hidden gem of Knowledge dropped on us by Mister Fracker . It should be made sticky and should be used in every thread .

Lol... Good, I was expecting you will count "stupid words" while posting it... This is what I wanted... It's really v good feeling to see the result what you are expecting it. Now when ever you see me, this number will come into your mind that how much ignorant you were, that you didn't even care to read second para, which was not about you... But explanation of my previous post in your language (I see from your media).

I haven't seen any Indian blaming RAW & IA for Hyderabad blasts? or i have missed it?

Back
Top Bottom