What's new

Agencies were warned on Quetta terrorism: ISI

I haven't seen any Indian blaming RAW & IA for Hyderabad blasts? or i have missed it?

I haven't visited blast thread yet :D . been busy .

Lol... Good, I was expecting you will count "stupid words" while posting it... This is what I wanted... It's really v good feeling to see the result what you are expecting it. Now when ever you see me, this number will come into your mind that how much ignorant you were, that you didn't even care to read second para, which was not about you... But explanation of my previous post in your language (I see from your media).

Airhead is so full of himself that he cannot even see the answer which is staring at him in the face . And maybe in Pakistan highlighting is considered counting . Go back to school and learn the difference between highlighting and counting , such twaddle should not be passed onto next generation .

I haven't visited blast thread yet :D . been busy .

Airhead is so full of himself that he cannot even see the answer which is staring at him in the face . And maybe in Pakistan highlighting is considered counting . Go back to school and learn the difference between highlighting and counting , such twaddle should not be passed onto next generation .

I know it will be hard for you to accept, as it burnt alot.. But my work is done... bye bye ...

Back
Top Bottom