What's new

Afzal khan and treachery of Shivaji

I have interest in history, its not living in the past.

Everything is fair in love and war yaar.shit happened then,who knows whats the reality?

kihnu matlab hun?
Waise hi pure races are obsolete now,sab mixed haige aj kal

ghilzai,

u have zero auqaat to say that pathan conquered this and thus we?

those are individual conquests,unko apnana hain toh kam se kam army mein toh shamil ho jaa?

yahaan baitke zabaan chalaane,kuch nahi hoga.

@ghilzai seems very confused, he intensely hate those Pashtun conquerors because they intermarried with non-Pashtuns and at the same time he think he have more claim on them than the actual descendants of those conquerors. :omghaha::omghaha:

I have read a lot about Shivaji and he was no doubt one of the finest rulers of South Asia but his rebellion had little to do with religion like Indians are trying to make it out as and the Muslim invasions had likewise little to do with religion.

Please, we do not say his rebellion had anythng to do with religion, infact one of the most celebrated traits of Shivaji was his religious tolerance. And opposing Aurangzeb's religious intolerance does not make the opponents mirror image of Aurangzeb. When Marathas took over land from Aurangzeb's control, they did not implement reverse jaziya or destroyed mosques.

Certainly Shiv Sena (a regional party representing Maharashtrains) has used him (not any Hindutva group) as an inspirational figure. But he's not promoted as some kind of Hindutva posterboy as you are making it ut to be. Of course given his legendary status, all parties try to own him, this includes congress and NCP too.

What do you think reality was back then for most people? You think there was equality in other parts of ancient world? It's always a few elite who has the wealth and power. It's still like that to this day, but we have more room to breath.

None of that was passed down, except for a prototype of a religion and language. Now, I dont know why that would be a bad thing, considering your own religion, your text, your architecture, etc, etc, etc. isnt even from Pakistan. And is dominating from North Africa to Central Asia, but is Arabic in origin.

Not that impressive okay, funny considering Pakistan literally doesn't have anything for the last 2000 years except violation from their neighbors.

Art work like that is an example of a complex civilization, yes.

Ofcourse it was passed down to your kind. Adamenese island people couldn't even light a fire own their own till 20th century when British found them. Pakistan have dozens of these useless ancient temples. As i said use them as toilets so it may bring down % of people with toilets. Temples for few elites who build them to take advanatge of 95% of poors, especially girls isnt anything to be proud of.

The most amazing temple was build at Multan named Sun temple, which was destroyed by invaders. Nothing was comparable to it in whole South Asia. Again nothing to be proud of either.

In other parts of the world there was no caste system, its Indian exclusive.

Shivaji was an Hindu.And I am also a Hindu.In India Shivaji was a freedom fighter.So all of us Indians claim him.He was the son of our Bharat Mata.

Your tricks to divide Marathis with others dont work here.

Marathis are already devided, they beat and hate bhiayas from North. If South Indians also got there they will hate them as well. South Indian claiming Shivaji is just hilarious.

yup always attack from behind cowards, even your history says it, LOL never brave enough to face from the front

Yup
The 93000 who surrendered in 1971 were aliens I guess:rolleyes:

Certainly not the brave pakistanis

You boast about foreign invaders accomplishment against your land and claim they made you civilized.But we Indians like our culture and believe our culture is more civilized than your foreign masters and we are descendants of an advanced vedic culture.
Friend that is the difference between us.

You are south indian, stick to your history. Don't claim to be from pure land. This is all you can do, claim others peoples first Shivaji and now Vedic people.

Ofcourse it was passed down to your kind. Adamenese island people couldn't even light a fire own their own till 20th century when British found them. Pakistan have dozens of these useless ancient temples. As i said use them as toilets so it may bring down % of people with toilets. Temples for few elites who build them to take advanatge of 95% of poors, especially girls isnt anything to be proud of.

The most amazing temple was build at Multan named Sun temple, which was destroyed by invaders. Nothing was comparable to it in whole South Asia. Again nothing to be proud of either.

In other parts of the world there was no caste system, its Indian exclusive.

Marathis are already devided, they beat and hate bhiayas from North. If South Indians also got there they will hate them as well. South Indian claiming Shivaji is just hilarious.

You are wrong.May in your Pakistan things will like Pak punjabi ,Pashtuni,Sindhi,Balochi etc etc.
But in India even if some small scream all are considered as Indians.Shivaji is my role model .Lot of my friends in South India
got Shivaji as their role model.He was a proud Indian and son of soil.We dont care how you guys feel about it.

Militarily defeated and destroyed. I didnt say afghans committed massacre of general ghakkar population.
Bareilwi sahab its you who speak in legends. Muslims spilled the blood of muslims for most of the time in subcontinent. Both mughals and afghans were hanafi muslims yet they spilled the blood of each other for two centuries.
If @Nuri Natt is to be believed, then ghakkars sided with ranjeet singh against their historical enemies pashtuns. Stop living in naseem hijazi fantasy

Didn't some pashtun tribes side with Mughals? Its normal, people see and side with who they see fit.

You are wrong.May in your Pakistan things will like Pak punjabi ,Pashtuni,Sindhi,Balochi etc etc.
But in India even if some small scream all are considered as Indians.Shivaji is my role model .Lot of my friends in South India
got Shivaji as their role model.He was a proud Indian and son of soil.We dont care how you guys feel about it.

I don't doubt you, but Shivaji supporters will beat you a** up if you ever claimed him in Maharashtra.

You are south indian, stick to your history. Don't claim to be from pure land. This is all you can do, claim others peoples first Shivaji and now Vedic people.

I am a South Indian means I am an Indian.In India one way or another Hindus worshiped same gods in different names.That is from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. .We claim Shivaji and also Vedic people .who are you to questioned us about that?

Yup
The 93000 who surrendered in 1971 were aliens I guess:rolleyes:

Certainly not the brave pakistanis
40 000, and what has surredndering got to do with attacking from behind? atleast the general didnt fire the pistol while he was sighning the surrender? or you would be crying now

I am a South Indian means I am an Indian.In India one way or another Hindus worshiped same gods in different names.That is from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. .We claim Shivaji and also Vedic people .who are you to questioned us about that?

Its ironic and hilarious because when muslims do the same you guys are quick to remind them of their origins. I am also reminding your origin, the only thing Shivaji and you have in common is religion Hinduism.

Didn't some pashtun tribes side with Mughals? Its normal, people see and side with who they see fit.

I don't doubt you, but Shivaji supporters will beat you a** up if you ever claimed him in Maharashtra.

I have lots of marathi friends .We worship same Gods.You are a just a Pakistani who resorted in Pakistan and only know India through internet.
And wife of one of my neighbours is from Maharashtra ,a pure Marathi.He has above 50 years old and a former soldier.Now that Aunty know malayalam fluently

Its ironic and hilarious because when muslims do the same you guys are quick to remind them of their origins. I am also reminding your origin, the only thing Shivaji and you have in common is religion Hinduism.
So what ? I am an Indian and he was also an Indian .Shivaji is the great son of our soil who fight against invaders.In India we all are one .It is unity in diversity

I have lots of marathi friends .We worship same Gods.You are a just a Pakistani who resorted in Pakistan and only know India through internet.
And wife of one of my neighbours is from Maharashtra ,a pure Marathi.He has above 50 years old and a former soldier.Now that Aunty know malayalam fluently

North Indian bhiayas were not so lucky in 2009 when marathis beat them and expulsed from Maharastra.

Back
Top Bottom