What's new

After success of PSLV-C36, ISRO centres plan for GSLV-Mk III and PSLV-C37 launch by next month

I'm not Indian. I'm just busting boasting by you and your countryman. No need for me to boast. I bet you can't even find a boasting post by me.

Chinese trolls are the biggest boasters on the planet. Everything you post is boasting. your nickname is 'faithful boaster' or 'boaster guy'

Chinese trolls are the biggest boasters on the planet. Everything you post is boasting. your nickname is 'faithful boaster' or 'boaster guy'

You accuse me of boasting and you can't even come up with a post. Also, I'm Taiwanese American. Finally, I bust Indian boasting such as the 2030 video....LOL

You accuse me of boasting and you can't even come up with a post. Also, I'm Taiwanese American. Finally, I bust Indian boasting such as the 2030 video....LOL

Boaster doing passive aggressive boasting. Oh you won't bring up a 2030 video alright, would so love it if you did. All that you will do is bore us to death with how everyone has been unfair/ taking advantage/ screwing mother china all these years/ decades/ centuries/ millennia.

It's clear that Indian launch capability is behind that of China. But India space launch results are superb as compare to other Indian achievement such as build a jet fighter, a long range cruise missile, or even build a rifle. So it's important to give credit where the credit is due.

Finally, India is ahead of China is Mars exploration. Only USA is head and shoulders above everyone else.
I actually don't care how it compares with their other pathetic endeavors. The point is Mars is only possible because of US DSN, otherwise it's just another probe and PSLV, primitive by Chinese standards.

I actually don't care how it compares with their other pathetic endeavors. The point is Mars is only possible because of US DSN, otherwise it's just another probe and PSLV, primitive by Chinese standards.

No Indians would admit that India Mars mission relied on US deep space monitoring stations. On top of that, some Indians even claim that India is ahead of US in Mars exploration.

oh oh oh....yes, and chinese probe has pride of mother china that was revenge for being stomped on by heathen devil western imperialist dogs right?

No Indians would admit that India Mars mission relied on US deep space monitoring stations. On top of that, some Indians even claim that India is ahead of US in Mars exploration.

oh oh and mother china probe denied US tracking station and heathen imperialist western culture tried to screw mother china people's glory. But mother china no give up and win.

I fore see you guys once again quoting chinese rocket lifting capability when we launch 103 satellite in one go. When we did mars mission, you did that, When we launch mini Hubble, you did that, When we tested Screm jet engine, you did that, When we tested space shuttle, you did that. Once again it will be the time for you guys to quote the lifting capability of your rocket.

1) Launching 103 satellites weighing a few kgs is not advancement my friend. Anybody can launch 1000 satellites weighing 100 grams. LOL. You see Ariane or China doing that? At most it's 2 satellites at 4-5 tonnes each, not launching microsats to boast. That's why those amateur or uni students love using Indian PSLV that is desperate to launch at cost to boast and get reference. Commercially, it's not really profitable unless you piggyback it to a 4 tonner+.

2) Yah, Mars mission dependent on foreign components and DSN. Otherwise, it's just a probe and PSLV.

3) Mini hubble? Wtf does it even mean? My house telescope is a mini hubble too....LOL. The telescope on the moon by China, can I call it mini hubble? A dozen countries already launch science sats or observatories, there is nothing advanced there my friend, it's not in China's priority until the completion of Tiangong Space Station.

4) Scramjet? Go check out Australian, American, European and Chinese programs first.

5) Mini space shuttle? My RC plane is a mini F-16. LOL. It's suborbital btw. You understand right? Check out China's hyperplane program, I can't boast sorry , it's classified, so just assume we have nothing. You are a supapowa, we are not.

oh oh oh....yes, and chinese probe has pride of mother china that was revenge for being stomped on by heathen devil western imperialist dogs right?

oh oh and mother china probe denied US tracking station and heathen imperialist western culture tried to screw mother china people's glory. But mother china no give up and win.
Wtf are you actually saying, grammatically doesn't even make sense. Please don't speak appu english.

I told you , these are a bunch of delusional people. They are always saying thing in the FUTURE TENSE, will shall can

1) Launching 103 satellites weighing a few kgs is not advancement my friend. Anybody can launch 1000 satellites weighing 100 grams. LOL. You see Ariane or China doing that? At most it's 2 satellites at 4-5 tonnes each, not launching microsats to boast. That's why those amateur or uni students love using Indian PSLV that is desperate to launch at cost to boast and get reference. Commercially, it's not really profitable unless you piggyback it to a 4 tonner+.

2) Yah, Mars mission dependent on foreign components and DSN. Otherwise, it's just a probe and PSLV.

3) Mini hubble? Wtf does it even mean? My house telescope is a mini hubble too....LOL. The telescope on the moon by China, can I call it mini hubble? A dozen countries already launch science sats or observatories, there is nothing advanced there my friend, it's not in China's priority until the completion of Tiangong Space Station.

4) Scramjet? Go check out Australian, American, European and Chinese programs first.

5) Mini space shuttle? My RC plane is a mini F-16. LOL. It's suborbital btw. You understand right? Check out China's hyperplane program, I can't boast sorry , it's classified, so just assume we have nothing. You are a supapowa, we are not.

Wtf are you actually saying, grammatically doesn't even make sense. Please don't speak appu english.

oh wait wait,,,,all great china western imperialist not give credit but give credit to India for little 103 satellite to screw mother china of space satellite glory. But no problem. mother china will defeat western conspiracy and west stooge India conspiracy to rise high on space glory.

Well, I cant argue/comment over 'Chinese' way of imagination.
But when it comes to an Indian , with all due respect, We ( Read "I" ) generally dont speak without facts.

Having said this, my term "possible" implied this :

SCE 200 , is a done deal. Add this to GSLV MK III and what you get is :

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...heavy-lift-launch-vehicles/article7262881.ece

Which clearly states :

There is a proposal to include the SCE-200[30] in LVM-3 in order to boost its payload capacity to 6 tonnes to GTO.[31]
Wow, another new future tense, PROPOSAL? Can you tell me at this moment, wtf is the proven launch capability of MKIII? The answer is ZERO proven orbital launch. 00000000000000000000000

Which part of my post , made you conclude this ?
Which part of my post suggest I was replying to you?

Saturn V, and its CM , LM all were tested in Earth's Orbit First ( read "suborbotal" ) , Not the Lunar Orbit ( read "GTO" ) , in Apollo 9.

Well, USA : China :: China : India
I think you don't understand the difference between orbital and suborbital flights. LOL.

oh wait wait,,,,all great china western imperialist not give credit but give credit to India for little 103 satellite to screw mother china of space satellite glory. But no problem. mother china will defeat western conspiracy and west stooge India conspiracy to rise high on space glory.
This is what happens when a typical Indian loses an argument, they start speaking appu.

I was trying to explain that to an Indian, but he kept on saying it was done on their own 'indigenous' effort. i explained that most of the components couldn't have been made in India since their is no chip fab in India, even the freaking solar panels had to be imported.

Wow, another new future tense, PROPOSAL? Can you tell me at this moment, wtf is the proven launch capability of MKIII? The answer is ZERO proven orbital launch. 00000000000000000000000

Which part of my post suggest I was replying to you?

I think you don't understand the difference between orbital and suborbital flights. LOL.

This is what happens when a typical Indian loses an argument, they start speaking appu.

I was trying to explain that to an Indian, but he kept on saying it was done on their own 'indigenous' effort. i explained that most of the components couldn't have been made in India since their is no chip fab in India, even the freaking solar panels had to be imported.

of course Appu India poster try to screw mother china out of glorious space victory and not listen to sensible warnings of mother china patriot. But No! Me china mother china great glorious china will emerge out of all western imperialist cheating plan with stooge india.

Well, I cant argue/comment over 'Chinese' way of imagination.
But when it comes to an Indian , with all due respect, We ( Read "I" ) generally dont speak without facts.

Having said this, my term "possible" implied this :

SCE 200 , is a done deal. Add this to GSLV MK III and what you get is :

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...heavy-lift-launch-vehicles/article7262881.ece

Which clearly states :

There is a proposal to include the SCE-200[30] in LVM-3 in order to boost its payload capacity to 6 tonnes to GTO.[31]

Which part of my post , made you conclude this ?

Saturn V, and its CM , LM all were tested in Earth's Orbit First ( read "suborbotal" ) , Not the Lunar Orbit ( read "GTO" ) , in Apollo 9.

Well, USA : China :: China : India

why are you even wasting your time with this joker man.

Isn't your friend @Surya1
an Indian that boasts?
Less miserable than @Han Patriot.
You are telling me of one @Surya 1 and I can list up here plenty.
May I start?
I'm just busting boasting by you and your countryman.
Don't you have any other job? Or you used to work in branch of any Indian Company in US or UK who discharged you. And that's why satisfying frustration on Indians.
Or you are inviting us to to "bust the boasting" by Chinese members on Chinese section like you are doing in Indian Section? You know, I've served as served as Think Tank and mod on some other 3-4 forums and my way "busting the boasting" is far more hardcore than you.

D1 has been modified for 4.5 tonnes GTO.

You are trolling in the way as if you know that if will be a failure. Launch isn't far away. Let's have a bet.:D

We have changed plenty of future tenses in past in this decade, it too will be.
Even this "future tense" isn't far away. It's next year! :enjoy:
(And I know you will bring CZ-5 here again, meanwhile nobody even talked about China here before you bragged here).
Crew Module's Atmospheric Re entry and recovery experiment! That's why.
You still are having doubts, will be clarified soon.
since their is no chip fab in India, even the freaking solar panels had to be imported.
LOL, we have not an operational commercial chip fab, otherwise we have for lab type fabs for Defence, Space & R&D PSUs.
(@faithfulguy again "thanked" you LOL. Have a visit to Chandigarh or Bangalore when you have life).
Solar Panels? India uses a mix up of imported and in home manufactured. I don't get any ashaming thing, Chinese ones are available at dirt cheap prices indeed.:enjoy:

Pathetic mars payload 13 kg, Indians boasting to death

We plan to do orbit/soft land in one go in 2020, unlike Indians, we always deliver

We plan to do orbit/soft land in one go in 2020, unlike Indians, we always deliver
Pal ,suggestion is to Please boast after 2020 ONCE the probe that china will launch hopefully reaches Mars NOT before.

Boasting for the sake of it, along with knowledge that the previous probe failed is JUST PATHETIC!

Sure try to run before you can walk. Just stay away from russian launch vehicle this time. :omghaha:

The technology to deploy a four ton comsat or a 4kg satellite is largely the same. Besides if it is so easy why has no one else launched so many sats in one go?

Mind backing this up with some sources? Over 90% of hardware in ISRO satellites are indigenous and 95% of tracking was done using indian ground stations. A ground station is being built in fiji now so no more DSN reliance in the future...

Astrosat is one of the most advanced space science satelites in the world. Took 15 years to develop. Pretty sure china has nothing like it.

RLV-TD is a technology demonstrator so first stages are suboribital. Once scramjet engine is fitted around 2020 it will have orbital capablity.

Not proposal but solid growth path. SCE-200 will be ready for testing by year end.

electromagnetic.png

An extract from CASIC's official publication dated Dec. 2016

Completion and proof-of-principle test by 2020 of electromagnetic catapult system for sending electric and liquid-fuel rockets(upper stages) into sapce. A military variant for launching hypersonic missiles/sub-orbital vehicles is in parallel development.

Have someone translate the text into English if you are unable to read Chinese:coffee::D

PS It was reported last year that CASIC has mastered all the key technologies required to build the said system.

PSS CASIC alone have some 30 launches scheduled for 2017. So.......burn? :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom