What's new

After success of PSLV-C36, ISRO centres plan for GSLV-Mk III and PSLV-C37 launch by next month

Pathetic mars payload 13 kg, Indians boasting to death

We plan to do orbit/soft land in one go in 2020, unlike Indians, we always deliver

I guess you do realize entering the mars orbit is the REAL achivement here. Which we did in our FIRST ATTEMPT .
( Why ? http://mashable.com/2016/10/20/history-of-failed-mars-missions/ )

Payload mass is dependent on the rocket capacity , with GSLV III & ULV , India can send far more heavier payloads , if needed.

View attachment 366849

An extract from CASIC's official publication dated Dec. 2016

Completion and proof-of-principle test by 2020 of electromagnetic catapult system for sending electric and liquid-fuel rockets(upper stages) into sapce. A military variant for launching hypersonic missiles/sub-orbital vehicles is in parallel development.

Have someone translate the text into English if you are unable to read Chinese:coffee::D

PS It was reported last year that CASIC has mastered all the key technologies required to build the said system.

PSS CASIC alone have some 30 launches scheduled for 2017. So.......burn? :lol::lol:

Burn ? Why ?

I would say, what a chinese would reply ay NASASPACEFLIGHT, had the trollers from USA ( Read "China" ) would have hijacked a CHINESE ( Read "Indian" ) thread, if the discussion was about the "Planned" Mars mission from China.

Well, Like i always say > India : China :: China :: USA

Chinese achivements are huge, and we, Indians admire that. But, Each country ( like india ) is unique , So If Germany rejects "Nuclear Energy", while India puts its full effort over "thorium" it has a reason.

NO COMPARISON. UNIQUE PROBLEMS , UNIQUE SOLUTIONS.

Interesting to see that Chinese are comparing their LVs with India.

If you have economy that is 5 times India and about 10 times Russia, you know whom you should compare with? US of God-Damn A. They did all your puny little trinket of LVs waaaaay back in 60s when your Wrong March did not even exist. You still do not have space shuttle? And where is your Mars rover? Your space station? Your Hubble Telescope?

Guess too much to ask from the makers of cheap plastic toys :sniper:. As they say bullying weaker is a sign of over compensation of some deficiency elsewhere.

FYI your great Wrong March recently misplaced your great satellite in wrong orbit.

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/o...es-2-superview-1-satellites-into-wrong-orbit/

So much for Chinese capabilities that Han Patriots are harping about.

Pathetic mars payload 13 kg, Indians boasting to death
It's only Chinese members who are mocking it to death.
Mgy-1 was a technology demonstrator, not a full mission and it was the first statement when proposal of it's launch was there in 2013.
India had to send a bigger spacecraft but GSLV wasn't ready.
We plan to do orbit/soft land in one go in 2020,
I see, 2020; you aren't alone.
unlike Indians, we always deliver
Chew your words out, last time man!
Let's see this second time, who delivers.

D1 has been modified for 4.5 tonnes GTO.
Wow another future these, "has been modified", has it been launched? No right, so right now at this very minute, there is 0000 kg launced to orbit. LOL. Pathetic!

You are trolling in the way as if you know that if will be a failure. Launch isn't far away. Let's have a bet.:D
Another future tense, launch it first then talk.

We have changed plenty of future tenses in past in this decade, it too will be.
Even this "future tense" isn't far away. It's next year! :enjoy:
(And I know you will bring CZ-5 here again, meanwhile nobody even talked about China here before you bragged here).
Crew Module's Atmospheric Re entry and recovery experiment! That's why.
You still are having doubts, will be clarified soon.
What is there to clarify, you launch a capsule half way to space and then expect it to work in orbit?

LOL, we have not an operational commercial chip fab, otherwise we have for lab type fabs for Defence, Space & R&D PSUs.
(@faithfulguy again "thanked" you LOL. Have a visit to Chandigarh or Bangalore when you have life).
Solar Panels? India uses a mix up of imported and in home manufactured. I don't get any ashaming thing, Chinese ones are available at dirt cheap prices indeed.:enjoy:
Can you tell me the name, location and the capability of these so called "fabs"? :enjoy:

Interesting to see that Chinese are comparing their LVs with India.

If you have economy that is 5 times India and about 10 times Russia, you know whom you should compare with? US of God-Damn A. They did all your puny little trinket of LVs waaaaay back in 60s when your Wrong March did not even exist. You still do not have space shuttle? And where is your Mars rover? Your space station? Your Hubble Telescope?

Guess too much to ask from the makers of cheap plastic toys :sniper:. As they say bullying weaker is a sign of over compensation of some deficiency elsewhere.

FYI your great Wrong March recently misplaced your great satellite in wrong orbit.

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/o...es-2-superview-1-satellites-into-wrong-orbit/

So much for Chinese capabilities that Han Patriots are harping about.
Yah, for a 50% failure rate for MKII, that's peanuts. LOL

FYI, we have a space station, we do not have a mar rover, we do not have a hubble telescope and so what's your point? India has it? You call astrosat a hubble equivalent? You call that toy model shuttle comparable to US space shuttle? LOL, no wonder you guys can call LCA a semi stealth fighter or your trains semi-bullet train. So can I call your shuttle semi space shuttle and your astrosat semi-hubble tele?

Can I call our DAMPE semi-hubble? The first dark matter detector satellite on earth?
What about our XPNAV? The first pulsar navigation sat on earth?
What about QUESS? World's first quantum satellite.

Where is India the supapowa? I told you space observatories are nothing new, it's a waste of money unless the science is groundbreaking like XPNAV, MICIUS or DAMPE,

What new science is ASTROSAT contributing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray_pulsar-based_navigation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Matter_Particle_Explorer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Experiments_at_Space_Scale

I try not to show off, but Indy delusion is getting out of hand. Wake up and know your pathetic place on earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow another future these, "has been modified", has it been launched? No right, so right now at this very minute, there is 0000 kg launced to orbit. LOL. Pathetic!
Why zero? It's -4.5 tonnes. Pathetic low grade creature doesn't have anything to reply, so trolls.
Another future tense, launch it first then talk.
How I will talk? You guys become offline at such times always!:D
What is there to clarify, you launch a capsule half way to space and then expect it to work in orbit?
Who told you mission will be conducted just after re entry test?
Can you tell me the name, location and the capability of these so called "fabs"? :enjoy:
Central Chandigarh and Bangalore, one more possibly in construction in Balasore.
For commercial level, India is opening one in Prantij this year.
Yah, for a 50% failure rate for MKII, that's peanuts. LOL
75%, in fact it will be up further with every launch like PSLV because it's a rocket.
First Launch: Failed
Second Launch: Success
Third Launch: Success
Fourth Launch: Success
what's your point? India has it?
You destroyed yourself.
Exactly my point, since start of debate, you are mocking because India currently doesn't posssess any launch vehicle equivalent to CZ-5?

Why zero? It's -4.5 tonnes. Pathetic low grade creature doesn't have anything to reply, so trolls.
I was asking you a very simple question how many tonnes had MKIII launch successfully to orbit? The answer is 0

How I will talk? You guys become offline at such times always!:D

Who told you mission will be conducted just after re entry test?
I seriously cannot understand your appu english, I said it needs to be in full orbital test to confirm it's reentry technology, like all early Shenzhou missions. What's the point you launch it to 80km above and then let it fall, it's just a primitive test.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crew_Module_Atmospheric_Re-entry_Experiment

Central Chandigarh and Bangalore, one more possibly in construction in Balasore.
For commercial level, India is opening one in Prantij this year.
I am asking you the facility name not the name of the city. Ex: TSMC in Hsinchu at 10nm, get it? Are you really so ignorant?
75%, in fact it will be up further with every launch like PSLV because it's a rocket.
First Launch: Failed
Second Launch: Success
Third Launch: Success
Fourth Launch: Success
You destroyed yourself.
Since when MKII was a success? See list link below and you tell me if your 75% success rate is correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_Satellite_Launch_Vehicle#GSLV_Mk_II

Exactly my point, since start of debate, you are mocking because India currently doesn't posssess any launch vehicle equivalent to CZ-5?

You basically launch a shuttle shaped dummy into suborbital height with no propulsion and you tell me you have a space shuttle? :D

You can't even fit a human inside it....you gonna use another dalit baby for testing?

Astrosat is a mini hubble? LOL...enough man, you are really delusional.

Last edited:
I seriously cannot understand your appu english, I said it needs to be in full orbital test to confirm it's reentry technology, like all early Shenzhou missions. What's the point you launch it to 80km above and then let it fall, it's just a primitive test.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crew_Module_Atmospheric_Re-entry_Experiment

Suborbtial test was to validate parachute system and reentry technology. Orbital test flights of Crew module + service module will be done in coming years.

I am asking you the facility name not the name of the city. Ex: TSMC in Hsinchu at 10nm, get it? Are you really so ignorant?

Its called the semiconductor laboratory. Google it and click first link.

Since when MKII was a success?

Since January 5th 2014.

You basically launch a shuttle shaped dummy into suborbital height with no propulsion and you tell me you have a space shuttle? :D

You can't even fit a human inside it....you gonna use another dalit baby for testing?

Do you know what a technology demonstrator is or are you retarded?

Suborbtial test was to validate parachute system and reentry technology. Orbital test flights of Crew module + service module will be done in coming years.
You can't test the re-entry technology if it's not in orbit understand? Parachute system maybe, I shoot a rocket up my roof and let it parachute down. LOL. Another future tense appu.

Its called the semiconductor laboratory. Google it and click first link.
So a semiconductor lab is now a fab?

As of now, India has no semiconductor plant and this was part of the Centre’s plan to cut down on import of electronic items from China.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...cr-electronic-chip-project/article8466365.ece

Since January 5th 2014.
50% failure rate and it is still a success?

Do you know what a technology demonstrator is or are you retarded?
That's the point retard, read the post first, your friend was calling it a shuttle. It was just a dummy test in the shape of a shuttle. So with that test, you claim you have a mini shuttle? That's just delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't test the re-entry technology if it's not in orbit understand? Parachute system maybe, I shoot a rocket up my roof and let it parachute down. LOL. Another future tense appu.

Lol. You CAN test reentry tech on a suborbital flight. The crew module reentered from 120km height, that is high enough to simulate conditions accurately as if it were reentering from orbit.

50% failure rate and it is still a success?

For the past 3 launches yes. Even PSLV had failures in its early days.

That's the point retard, read the post first, your friend was calling it a shuttle. It was just a dummy test in the shape of a shuttle. So with that test, you claim you have a mini shuttle? That's just delusional.

By all intents and purposes it is a mini shuttle. It has the structure of a shuttle, it reenters the atmosphere like a shuttle and might eventually orbit payloads like the US shuttle used to.

Lol. You CAN test reentry tech on a suborbital flight. The crew module reentered from 120km height, that is high enough to simulate conditions accurately as if it were reentering from orbit.

By all intents and purposes it is a mini shuttle. It has the structure of a shuttle, it reenters the atmosphere like a shuttle and might eventually orbit payloads like the US shuttle used to.

Yah, by Indian definitions, anything is possible like semi-bullet train, semi-hubble, semi-shuttle..LOL. You can't confirm that technology works until it is tested by launching it to orbit, then retrieving it, understand? Until then, it is assumed that the reentry technology will work, basically it was just a test, not a confirmed capability.

I have a mini shuttle in my bedroom too, i threw it up in the air with a parachute, it is a MINI SHUTTLE. LOL

Shuttle, from India? Couldn't even send a man to space? Pathetic payload rockets? No space station or soft landing capability, laugh my *** off

Yah, by Indian definitions, anything is possible like semi-bullet train, semi-hubble, semi-shuttle..LOL. You can't confirm that technology works until it is tested by launching it to orbit, then retrieving it, understand? Until then, it is assumed that the reentry technology will work, basically it was just a test, not a confirmed capability.

I have a mini shuttle in my bedroom too, i threw it up in the air with a parachute, it is a MINI SHUTTLE. LOL

Trolls from 2012 stupa powa shameless boasting anything, haruman army, 2000 years old space travel etc

5) Mini space shuttle? My RC plane is a mini F-16. LOL. It's suborbital btw. You understand right? Check out China's hyperplane program, I can't boast sorry , it's classified, so just assume we have nothing. You are a supapowa, we are not.

I know your RC like planes are f 16 of China.

2) Yah, Mars mission dependent on foreign components and DSN. Otherwise, it's just a probe and PSLV.

are you trying to equate your failed mars mission with russian rocket?
3) Mini hubble? Wtf does it even mean? My house telescope is a mini hubble too....LOL. The telescope on the moon by China, can I call it mini hubble? A dozen countries already launch science sats or observatories, there is nothing advanced there my friend, it's not in China's priority until the completion of Tiangong Space Station.

I know how china hypes their home telescopes as mini Hubble. I am talking about real stuff which solved a century old space mystery in just 6 months.

Last edited:
1) Launching 103 satellites weighing a few kgs is not advancement my friend. Anybody can launch 1000 satellites weighing 100 grams. LOL. You see Ariane or China doing that? At most it's 2 satellites at 4-5 tonnes each, not launching microsats to boast. That's why those amateur or uni students love using Indian PSLV that is desperate to launch at cost to boast and get reference. Commercially, it's not really profitable unless you piggyback it to a 4 tonner+.

I remember when china launch some 3 satellite, chinese termed it a great achievement. Indian 103 satellite shall not . I use your own logic and question. How many times china has launched 103 satellite in one go? Zero time.

4) Scramjet? Go check out Australian, American, European and Chinese programs first.

Give me a link of chinese successful test of scremjet engine from non chinese media. You guys are only on paper where we are in space in scremjet technology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom