What's new

After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GREATER NOIDA: A private university in Greater Noida on Saturday expelled six students — four of them Kashmiris — from one of its boys' hostels after a stand-off between two groups over last Sunday's India-Pakistan cricket match.

It's the second such controversy this week after a university in Meerut suspended a group ofKashmiri students for celebrating Pakistan's victory in the Asia Cup match.

The expulsion came after a tense week at theSharda University hostel where the Kashmiri students allegedly cheered for Pakistan. Another group protested that night, but the standoff escalated midweek after a student's provocative comments on a social media network.

Tension rose after social media comments

The student cited the example of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University in Meerut, demanding similar action against the four Kashmiri students. The post elicited strong reactions and students started mobilizing on campus. When the situation threatened to go out of control, Sharda university authorities called police. Ranvir Singh, students' welfare dean, said the university expelled them from the hostel to maintain discipline. All of them are first-year students.

"Some students cheered for the Pakistani team during the match, against which the other group protested. The matter was settled, but on March 5, a student posted a provocative message on a social networking site on why the campus wasn't witnessing a similar reaction as that of Subharti University," he said. The post has now been deleted.

Sharda University has started its own inquiry. "Students may be considered for reallocation of hostels after 15 days," an official said.
After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’ - The Times of India
This is the real face of India and they only understand language which we taught them in 26/11

GREATER NOIDA: A private university in Greater Noida on Saturday expelled six students — four of them Kashmiris — from one of its boys' hostels after a stand-off between two groups over last Sunday's India-Pakistan cricket match.

It's the second such controversy this week after a university in Meerut suspended a group ofKashmiri students for celebrating Pakistan's victory in the Asia Cup match.

The expulsion came after a tense week at theSharda University hostel where the Kashmiri students allegedly cheered for Pakistan. Another group protested that night, but the standoff escalated midweek after a student's provocative comments on a social media network.

The student cited the example of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University in Meerut, demanding similar action against the four Kashmiri students. The post elicited strong reactions and students started mobilizing on campus. When the situation threatened to go out of control, Sharda university authorities called police. Ranvir Singh, students' welfare dean, said the university expelled them from the hostel to maintain discipline. All of them are first-year students.

"Some students cheered for the Pakistani team during the match, against which the other group protested. The matter was settled, but on March 5, a student posted a provocative message on a social networking site on why the campus wasn't witnessing a similar reaction as that of Subharti University," he said. The post has now been deleted.

Sharda University has started its own inquiry. "Students may be considered for reallocation of hostels after 15 days," an official said.
After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’ - The Times of India
This is the real face of India and they only understand language which we taught them in 26/11

Well nice post and opinion.And you must also consider Pakistan face in international stage after 26/11.No other country can bear such embarrasment

Zarvan kindly remove the very last sentence

He's a confirmed terrorist supporter who prob. revels in joy when his own countrymen/troops die in terror attacks, why do you expect diff. behavior towards us. Let it be, I'm surprised people are surprised

Last edited:

yes this is our real face , and try to read whats written on our face,
it says we will f#ck terrorists

Yes I will remove when I do it myself than I would write it I did it yes I am terrorist supporter and support all act of terrorism against those nations who are attacking and killing Muslims weather in Kashmir or Palestine or Iraq or Afghanistan or Chechnya

yehi aukaat hai tum logon ki
chup kar namardon ki tarah aate ho aur innocents ko markar taali bajaate ho

you don't know when they lost war in 1971 we cut of their balls , tabse yeh sirf hijdo ki tarah terrorist attacks ke sahare apni mardangi reclaim karne ki koshish karte hai !

Yes I will remove when I do it myself than I would write it I did it yes I am terrorist supporter and support all act of terrorism against those nations who are attacking and killing Muslims weather in Kashmir or Palestine or Iraq or Afghanistan or Chechnya
What about Xingjiang?

That's not a good thinking mate, people like you are defaming islam and showing islam as a terrorist religion. Please don't do these sorts of things.

Back
Top Bottom