What's new

We are not safe at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University: Kashmiri students

Going to Pakistan is not the Solution.

The real Solution is for these 250 million remaining Muslims in India to carve out their own country.

They are 25% of India's Population and they should seize 25% of Indian territory and start a new Country,

Last heard, they are targeting parts of Pakistani Punjab & Sindh for that purpose. :tup: :-)

The real Solution is for these 250 million remaining Muslims in India to carve out their own country.

They are 25% of India's Population and they should seize 25% of Indian territory and start a new Country,

two things to be noticed here . . .

1) 250 millions doesn't make 25% of our population . . :coffee:

2) a separate country was already carved out in 1947 for those who wanted to have one :coffee:

P.S- now stop derailing the thread and stay on the topic :coffee:

Last heard, they are targeting parts of Pakistani Punjab & Sindh for that purpose. :tup: :-)
Well, I am sure its more logical to carve the parts where the majority are Muslims in a place where the locals cant tolerate them and keep throwing accusations even for something as simple as cheering for another team..

Well, I am sure its more logical to carve the parts where the majority are Muslims in a place where the locals cant tolerate them and keep throwing accusations even for something as simple as cheering for another team..

And I am sure our 'friendly neighbour' would be kind enough to offer help to them, I wish all the best to both the aspirants and the helper!! :-)

And I am sure our 'friendly neighbour' would be kind enough to offer help to them, I wish all the best to both the aspirants and the helper!! :-)
Oh we will be kind enough to carve the land out for them! We helped ourselves...Now its time to help others! :tup:

the rest 75 percent wield real power in India.. its next to impossible unless some foreign country rules us again and muslims appeal to them again.. :D
time for us to help some baloch to speak their language freely though, after bengalis they deserve to speak their tongue.

tumblr_muwh5nIDYy1s8bb1do1_500.jpg

And I don't mean your obvious trolling attempts and need for attention.

They are 25% of India's Population and they should seize 25% of Indian territory and start a new Country,[/quote]

:hitwall: Keep beating the drums of ummah unity

Oh we will be kind enough to carve the land out for them! We helped ourselves...Now its time to help others! :tup:

Try hard, very very hard, my best wishes are with you! :tup:

And whether you carved out your land or we planned the amputation to quarantine you in two corners of the landmass is highly debatable, but the idea was floated by us. :D

Try hard, very very hard, my best wishes are with you! :tup:

And whether you carved out your land or we planned the amputation to quarantine you in two corners of the landmass is highly debatable, but the idea was floated by us. :D
aaj kahan pe trolling chal rahi hai ....

And you are a professional? :lol: Let me tell you, that the South Indian Muslims never had any say, even in the creation of Pakistan. What will you think they will even demand it now.
And the question of Partition is too much even for Congress party. Moreover there isnt a Muslim Majority state other than Kashmir where they can demand a separate country.
Kindly Pakistan will much oblige My dear Professional?
But many Muslims will give you a F word for this suggestion

I understand that your'e going through the motions -- with your PMS kicking in. But if you really really think about it, you would agree with me that pakistan only stands to gain from letting our secessionists carve out a new country from YOUR territory. It would be a significant improvement over your current set-up (smaller area to manage) and also help dilute the population of goat fuckers and pedobears saturating your country ( you included).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom