What's new

After killing their own Ambassador, US sends warships to Libya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those asking me to Condems The Ambassador's killing...
Ok i condemn it..
Will you condemn the Loss of Life by overzealous USA when they will wage war against Libya..using this incident as a token..

Its been 11 years since 9/11,and hundreds of thousands have been killed By USA or US supported Groups..But i haven't seen any American condemning all that...

-----------------Don't get why people feel offended. I didn't mean it as an offence or any kind of personal attack.

You've offended all Americans by suggesting our government killed our own ambassador in order to attack Libya and tear down their relatively western friendly government so we can get more oil that we couldn't get from trade.

Oh my, not only does this sound very rude, this sounds very illogical!

Those asking me to Condems The Ambassador's killing...
Ok i condemn it..
Will you condemn the Loss of Life by overzealous USA when they will wage war against USA..using this incident as a token..

Its been 11 years since 9/11,and hundreds of thousands have been killed By USA or US supported Groups..But i haven't seen any American condemning all that...

I regret the accidental killings of civilians, and condemn the purposeful killing of civilians. Our government does too. If you havnt seen such it is only because you havnt bothered to look.

BBC News - Libya attack: US to investigate Benghazi assault

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is clear from the above statements of yanki terrorist that they wanted a loop whole to deploy forces in Libya which otherwise would not have been possible since the fall of gaddafi. They also want to twist the arms of the democratically elected MB gov in egypt and keep pressure on them in this excuse. And a destabilised oil rich libya next door will keep the new gov in Egypt occupied and dependent on the Yankis. And on top of that as the statement from PJ Crowley (Former US Assistant Secretary of State) proves , with this highly sophisticated operation of attacking 3 US embassy at they same time they can keep the illusion of "islamic terrorism" in the minds of gullible ignorant americans. They want to keep this imaginary enemy alive even after 1 decade of the false flag op of 9/11 .

Looks like your little imagination has a loop WHOLE.. lollll
Or a HOLE in your brain!!

You've offended all Americans by suggesting our government killed our own ambassador in order to attack Libya and tear down their relatively western friendly government so we can get more oil that we couldn't get from trade.

Oh my, not only does this sound very rude, this sounds very illogical!

Only that you people ALWAYS get offended without ever trying to find the facts...
What do you think..Your government comprises of angels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom