What's new

After killing their own Ambassador, US sends warships to Libya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ! here we go again ! cant you guys get out of your conspiracy theory mindset for a moment ? You mean to say the Libyan mob were incapable of killing the ambassador ? US killed their own ambassador as a pretext to attack Libya ? Do you guys know that Obama administration is a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and it has donated 1.5 Billion $ to them ?

Ah ! here we go again ! cant you guys get out of your conspiracy theory mindset for a moment ? You mean to say the Libyan mob were incapable of killing the ambassador ? US killed their own ambassador as a pretext to attack Libya ? Do you guys know that Obama administration is a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and it has donated 1.5 Billion $ to them ?

they pulled it off in the 9/11 stunt,didnt they:D

A typical Lungy500 thread :rolleyes:

-----------------Don't get why people feel offended. I didn't mean it as an offence or any kind of personal attack.

@solomon2 just wondering what does your govt feed you people that you guys buy whatever bullshit your govt feeds to your brain!

Hehehe... lemme think........mmmm yo cheap oil..:yahoo:

If my gov give me that I don`t mind how the hack they`r getting it....:whistle:

These Incidents simply show that USA's popularity has gone in the gutter..
and USA's own Foreign Policy is toi be blamed for all this..

Not long ago with USA's name all good things came to mind....Tall Buildings,Burgers,Neon lights,Large cities,Muscle cars..
Now with USA's name only war and death comes to mind...

I don't get it. You claim to be a women and a mother too. How do you get so much time to troll on PDF? On top of that its a defence forum ( not a typical place of interest for mothers) :confused:

You changes the title which in itself is wrong. And now you want to show her her place? You can't contradict her posts and you want to get personal with her? :tdown:

They gave that 1.5 billion to keep their toddler child israel safe. Its a no brainer but comming from an Indian with Vazpai avatar, I doubt u will be able to grasp it.

And 3 mobs taking place in 3 different countries is no coincidence. And even if I agree that muslims are emotional and the mod took place naturally , we are talking about an US embassy here where security is often beyond any loop holes. Its not that difficult to orchestrate the anger of muslims into massive mobs upon releasing a viral anti-islamic video and allowing their own diplomat to be killed. When they have orchestrated preal harbor and 9/11 like false flag ops this is peanuts.

Ban OP for title change..............:no:

No.

Every national group has their resident comic. Banning them will make things very boring on PDF.

These people add spice to these discussion boards.

Pakistan have RazPak and Hafizzz, Iran has PersianGodKing, Chinese have SinoChallenger and Banglas have Luffy 500. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom