What's new

After J-10s/FC-20

i do not think that the production of SD10 have started at AWC as yet. can you point out to source link please. i have already asked you for this earlier and hope that you can come up with the link this time. i will be really helpfull of us!

regards!

ya sorry for ignorance i was tricked by wiki wording "developed for PLAAF and PAF":hitwall:

None of them have the economic wealth to develop an F-22 equivalent.
well said but being an economist/FMA i know what is the real super wepon of US even more than F-22? the dollar! Trust me if dollar ceases to be the international reserve currency, just imagine what would happens.US can be pinned down in a single day by the whole world if countries stop accepting USD as reserves.China did this when it refused to buy US treasuries and Obama had to request ( a modest word) China for buying US treasuries.The day Dollar collapses US will collapse with all its military might:coffee:

well said but being an economist/FMA i know what is the real super wepon of US even more than F-22? the dollar! Trust me if dollar ceases to be the international reserve currency, just imagine what would happens.US can be pinned down in a single day by the whole world if countries stop accepting USD as reserves.China did this when it refused to buy US treasuries and Obama had to request ( a modest word) China for buying US treasuries.The day Dollar collapses US will collapse with all its military might:coffee:

There's a term for it: "DOLLAR HEDGEMONY"

^^ keep dreaming for that day

but sooner or later it is inevitable. You just cant keep printing Dollars to keep you solvent forever (meeting your international obligations) do you?:smokin:

There's a term for it: "DOLLAR HEDGEMONY"

today just had an article in euromoney that china and russia wants SDR not Dollar to be the reserve currency.I have given it for xerox and will share with you guys tomorrow:guns:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom