What's new

After initial balk, India reconsidering buying Iron Dome

It's always about the "feel-good" factor, anything that can get the edge off. If ground realities were to run your daily life, you would never even get out of bed. It's all about management of a bad situation. Your people know it, so do ours. It's a game, we all have to participate, this is what makes the world go round.
Yes yes. Feel good factor and also planting doubts inside minds of PA . If just incase irondron can defeat a nuclear tipped tactical missile like NASR it will be a all out Thermo Nuclear War . Hope iit wont happen. And one more doubt and its Off-Topic : How India will know wethr Nasr is nuclear tipped or Conventional at the time of war. Lets say close to nuclear war. Both are aware of it ?

:After all of my replies to your questions, is this the conclusion you draw? I want to seriously hurt you with my hands now.... :D
:yay:

Lol I understood. I was like traveling with ur explanations and imagining these things .It Was like thriller Movies Thanks :pop: :cheers:

Nasr isn't a lebanese unguided-rocket. This dome, that dome, for every measure there is a countermeasure, and for every countermeasure there is a counter-countermeasure.

By ur logic, Same applies to Nasr too. :woot:

This Nasr, that Nasr, for every measure there is a countermeasure, and for every countermeasure there is a counter-countermeasure. :flame:

Let's buy it and integrate it with our forward thrust assault columns, let the Pakistanies overhype their Nasar, we can trust our experts' decision any day.
@sancho @Penguin what do you think about this ??

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL... yeah that's true too.... :D

By ur logic, Same applies to Nasr too. :woot:

This Nasr, that Nasr, for every measure there is a countermeasure, and for every countermeasure there is a counter-countermeasure. :flame:

@Hyperion,

LOL, seems iron dome is the only option left against small battle field nukes, imagine a full blown BMD against a 60 km missile! - the damn thing would have landed before the BMD even gets launched.

The funny part is iron dome let through 90% missiles because it was falling on a safe area - that luxury cannot be had with a nuke tipped one.

I'm more interested in david's sling.In any case nasr is suicide option when u irradiate ur own land with just 60 km range.Entire water supply of canal system of pak will be poisoned by any nasr strike leaving aside retaliation.

After all of my replies to your questions, is this the conclusion you draw? I want to seriously hurt you with my hands now.... :D

Poor Hypie :omghaha:

Iron Dome to Indian army?? Looks like somebody become richer :D :D

A better defense against Nasr would be rearrangement of forward penetrating columns. You must understand where I'm coming from. It's not a defense per se, however, only option if you want to go "cold start". I won't sing praises of the system, however, it was a very timely and apt decision by our defense forces to field this weapon.

In the future there will be new threats and threat-assesments, but for the moment "cold-start" is a no go. IMHO.

@Hyperion,

LOL, seems iron dome is the only option left against small battle field nukes, imagine a full blown BMD against a 60 km missile! - the damn thing would have landed before the BMD even gets launched.

The funny part is iron dome let through 90% missiles because it was falling on a safe area - that luxury cannot be had with a nuke tipped one.

Yeah.... and all without any prior knowledge or a hint to myself.. I hate it when PA and IA go behind my back and make such deals.... meri commission ka kia ho ga? :D

Poor Hypie :omghaha:

Iron Dome to Indian army?? Looks like somebody become richer :D :D

@BLACKEAGLE

What was written in Arabic by the way ?

Yeah.... and all without any prior knowledge or a hint to myself.. I hate it when PA and IA go behind my back and make such deals.... meri commission ka kia ho ga? :D

I guess if India and Pakistan are going to be friends, you will have to start a farm business or poultry business :D

Buying an iron dome is a waste of money. It has been over-hyped by the Israelis.

A better defense against Nasr would be rearrangement of forward penetrating columns. You must understand where I'm coming from. It's not a defense per se, however, only option if you want to go "cold start". I won't sing praises of the system, however, it was a very timely and apt decision by our defense forces to field this weapon.

In the future there will be new threats and threat-assesments, but for the moment "cold-start" is a no go. IMHO.

Its more for defense rather then as a unit to merge with offense, more like you come up with a system and we come up with a defensive measure against it.

The way I see it, even cold start was reactionary in nature as in a counter measure to your initial aggression. The whole Indian doctrine it seems is reactionary offense and practically no first offense otherwise why do we put up with all the cr@p thats continously and regularly thrown at us by our adversaries.

He was bragging about historic "Al daulia - Al Umvia" = Umayyad Caliphate

Umayyad750ADloc.png

And the expansion:

Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.svg

@BLACKEAGLE

What was written in Arabic by the way ?

Boasting about 90% accuracy is all bullshit

That isn't the only problem though , leave the exaggeration of the capabilities of the system , the cost of the interceptor when compared to the threats is a problem too , after all India doesn't have unlimited money , right ? Add the differentiation problem @Hyperion between an artillery shell and battle field range BM's and the relatively high response time against Palestinian crude rockets . If you want the links , I will post them .

Back
Top Bottom