What's new

After India Flag doormat it's Lord Ganesha on skateboard on Amazon

This is not right. As muslims we should also stand by the Hindus who may be offended by this. No corporation has the right to offend the sensibilities of any religion or group of people.

It is totally wrong that Amazon does not understand the sensitivities of other countries and does nothing about resolving issue after issue it has on this matter. After the door mat the bigger issue for Amazon became the gandhi face on sandals.

please see story: Amazon creates ruckus in India again: selling sandals with Gandhi face on them.

They have balls to do that but baniyas always resort to play games instead of answering back with power.
So blowing urself up and killing with AK's is showing power???

Well hindus don't care, fine. Had this been done with my religion I know I would have been offended, therefore, i felt equally offended when some in Pakistan printed word Om on a shoe. I am sure other religion will also feel the same. You don't, good for you. But this is not the question. There are Hindus who feel offended when Muslim eat beef. Not all are as liberal as you are. You know its true, I know its true and Amazon knows it true. My question again is that why are they doing that keeping in view the fact that India is a very big market, this thing "may" offend them and they might loss the business.

Please note what will happen to an Indian selling Mein Kamph on the streets of Tel Aviv
I did not mean to say hindus are not offended.. many are... but amazon is not selling it in India, and amazon cant possibly check each and every product and validate whether it respects sensibility of people all over the world, many are 3rd party sellers. Its not as if amazon is doing it on purpose.
i have no problems with people who are offended, I have problem with minister threatening amazon.

So blowing urself up and killing with AK's is showing power???
neither lynching some old man for eating beef is.. Plz stay on topic..
On Topic: Pathetic Attempt by supplier .. It should be taken down..what purpose will it serve..

Back
Top Bottom