What's new

After India Flag doormat it's Lord Ganesha on skateboard on Amazon

The Chewtiyas were also acting like butt hurt Hindus when the Indian flag appeared on the doormats and Gandhi appeared on flip flops....so must be more of a butt hurt Hindu thing.

Butthurt hindus atleast din't bomb & kill amazon employees like the ones who did in charlie hebdo case for drawing a silly cartoon and other hindus atleast have the spine to criticize their own unlike some cowards who always cheer killers in their hearts but later come on various platforms to tell "not all muslims are terrorists"

Most Hindus don't give much attention if they by chance stumble upon any of the stuff like this online, only very few take offence. But those most Hindus do get offended when selective-liberals post countless articles on why those few Hindus got offended on issues like these while keeping silent on issues like Charlie Hebdo or Christians getting offended by pubs. Genuine liberal society has liberty to be a conservative as well.

Btw in the pic Lord Ganesha is smoking shisha?

Do Hindus care? I mean most Hindus don't really believe in the existence of their Gods, so why does it matter?

Condemnable

Butthurt hindus atleast din't bomb & kill amazon employees like the ones who did in charlie hebdo case for drawing a silly cartoon and other hindus atleast have the spine to criticize their own unlike some cowards who always cheer killers in their hearts but later come on various platforms to tell "not all muslims are terrorists"
No but they will sure dump it on minorities and find a new reason to repeat 84, 92 ,2002,207 etc etc .

I wonder why Amazon is offending Hindus??? They are a big market!

You do realize the butt hurt "tauheen" mentality is extreme among indo-pak for the precise reason..it is a carry over relic from Hinduism..

LOL most of the tauheen marauders are from MENA . I can court statistics if you want .

The Chewtiyas were also acting like butt hurt Hindus when the Indian flag appeared on the doormats and Gandhi appeared on flip flops....so must be more of a butt hurt Hindu thing.

Do I really need to provide the history of Butthurt junooni muslims and what they did on salman rushdie's book or danish cartoons or charlie hebdo .

Who are you to judge religiously sensitive people as "Chewtiyas"?

did they do any harm to your or what?

or is it Ganesha hit you on your head with his trunk?

If you are a liberal then stay like that and do not take away the right of others to protest.

This is intentional, They are using these tactics to gain popularity, arouse passions among Hindus.

I am not taking away Their right to protest. I call it like I see it .

if this continued then it will lead to the same.

That is where it went with Gau mata thing .

Chewtiyas acting like butthurt muslims on Prophet depiction . Keep your faith to yourself and stop waling and moaning on every god damn thing that offends you . If your god is so great he will take care of these minor things himself .
now a days everybody has access to facebook/twitter and get outraged at smallest of things... the minister should not have waded in.... but they want to show they are a responsive govt.

now a days everybody has access to facebook/twitter and get outraged at smallest of things... the minister should not have waded in.... but they want to show they are a responsive govt.

This is first time I am seeing minister in question wading into a controversy .

I wonder why Amazon is offending Hindus??? They are a big market!
nobody is out offending hindus... images of hindu gods can be found on Tshirt in India itself(usually white foreigners wear it, not natives)... and its not a stretch that companies will print it on skateboard, underwear, footwear etc outside India. They dont have to respect indian/hindu sensibilities just like we dont give a sh*t what jews think when we sell mein kamph on Indian streets.

This is first time I am seeing minister in question wading into a controversy .
she has a history of being responsive on twitter, and people have been taking shortcut by approaching her directly...
now a days many people think your issues are solved faster if you moan on social media, and not go through proper channel.(which is actually true)

nobody is out offending hindus... images of hindu gods can be found on Tshirt in India itself(usually white foreigners wear it, not natives)... and its not a stretch that companies will print it on skateboard, underwear, footwear etc outside India. They dont have to respect indian/hindu sensibilities just like we dont give a sh*t what jews think when we sell mein kamph on Indian streets.
Well hindus don't care, fine. Had this been done with my religion I know I would have been offended, therefore, i felt equally offended when some in Pakistan printed word Om on a shoe. I am sure other religion will also feel the same. You don't, good for you. But this is not the question. There are Hindus who feel offended when Muslim eat beef. Not all are as liberal as you are. You know its true, I know its true and Amazon knows it true. My question again is that why are they doing that keeping in view the fact that India is a very big market, this thing "may" offend them and they might loss the business.

Please note what will happen to an Indian selling Mein Kamph on the streets of Tel Aviv

How would you react if something of your religious feeling is hurt??? If you ask me, i really do not care...

Well hindus don't care, fine. Had this been done with my religion I know I would have been offended, therefore, i felt equally offended when some in Pakistan printed word Om on a shoe. I am sure other religion will also feel the same. You don't, good for you. But this is not the question. There are Hindus who feel offended when Muslim eat beef. Not all are as liberal as you are. You know its true, I know its true and Amazon knows it true. My question again is that why are they doing that keeping in view the fact that India is a very big market, this thing "may" offend them and they might loss the business.

Please note what will happen to an Indian selling Mein Kamph on the streets of Tel Aviv

Best and sensible reply...

Back
Top Bottom