What's new

Now Kangana Ranaut calls for violence against people from a web series

Can't we attack the inanity of all the religions in India?

There is a good reason why BollyWhores only attack Hindu gods and not their own.
See ? You are being as stubborn as those who called for the arrest of Bachchan and action against Sony TV.

Is it actual abuse if I am to talk about the anti-human ideas of Manusmriti ? With what logic are you defending Manusmriti here ? Even President Kovind and his wife, who are Dalits, were not spared from Brahmin harassment when they visited the Jagannath temple in Odisha some years ago. Why do you think Jignesh Mevani and Chandrashekhar Azad are agitating ? Why do you think Rohith Vemula and Payal Tadvi committed suicide, and what are India's so-called education institutes really teaching ?

Well, I for one speak against the changed social atmosphere of Indian Muslims in the last 15 years or so. Burqas, mustache-less Tablighi beards, general non-contribution to a progressive Indian collective spirit and all that.

Like I said, you have you opinions on my religious book &
I have my opinion on yours.

Civility demands we both keep opinions of other's religions deep inside ourselves....it does not matter how awful we think other religions are. We need to be civil. Remember the live and let live rule...

Coming to the topic...
We are not talking about you buddy,
We are talking about Saif Ali Khan, Ali Abbas Zafar who are the writer, director and actor of this web Series.
They chose to mock Hindu gods, they could have easily chosen their own and shown us how modern, fad and intellectual they are.

Let me give you a hypothetical scenario ->
If a Hindu writer, director and actor mocked or parodied Saif Ali Khan's religion, what do you think would happen to that writer, director and actor in India?

See ? You are being as stubborn as those who called for the arrest of Bachchan and action against Sony TV.

Is it actual abuse if I am to talk about the anti-human ideas of Manusmriti ? With what logic are you defending Manusmriti here ? Even President Kovind and his wife, who are Dalits, were not spared from Brahmin harassment when they visited the Jagannath temple in Odisha some years ago. Why do you think Jignesh Mevani and Chandrashekhar Azad are agitating ? Why do you think Dalit / SC students Rohith Vemula and Payal Tadvi committed suicide, and what are India's so-called education institutes really teaching ?

You seem to be a semi-privileged middle class person who did the Modi-ordered "Thaali bajao, Corona bhagao" thing, hence untouched by the general misery in India.

Please reflect.

Well, I for one speak against the changed social atmosphere of Indian Muslims in the last 15 years or so. Burqas, mustache-less Tablighi beards, general non-contribution to a progressive Indian collective spirit and all that.

after 9/11, Muslims surrendered all their mindspace to conspiracy theories..

after the rise of BJP, Hindus started believing in Ancient Aliens type of tech in Bronze Age India

after Trump, white Christians went full on into loony QAnon theories regarding Jewish paedophile elites doing child sacrifice in order to enter a pact with Satan..a Titanic battle of inter Galactic proportions between Christ and the Devil

What the facccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk???.........decline of traditional religion gave rise to loony toons

Civility demands we both keep opinions of other's religions deep inside ourselves....it does not matter how awful we think other religions are. We need to be civil. Remember the live and let live rule...

Yes, live and let live. As long as it doesn't affect the social, economic and political atmosphere.

I like the Hindu saying "Vasudhaiva kutumbakam" which means "The world is one family" and hence am surprised, actually disappointed, when some Hindus write and speak against Communism which also calls for a single progressive vision from all of humanity.

Coming to the topic...
We are not talking about you buddy,
We are talking about Saif Ali Khan, Ali Abbas Zafar who are the writer, director and actor of this web Series.
They chose to mock Hindu gods, they could have easily chosen their own and shown us how modern, fad and intellectual they are.

I agree. If they were to criticize Hindu caste system ( which I believe is part of the script ) they should have balanced it with criticism of wrong ideas / practices in other religions.

Let me give you a hypothetical scenario ->
If a Hindu writer, director and actor mocked or parodied Saif Ali Khan's religion, what do you think would happen to that writer, director and actor in India?

I agree that lately the Muslim intellectuals have taken a back seat and this has allowed the regressives and non-intellectuals to command the community and these people may use violence.

Misguided non-Muslims like Kamlesh Tiwari have to be countered with intellectual debate and not with violence.

Make a movie on Lord Dinkan(CBUH), our god don't mind movies or series about him in fact endourse it. It has been said that Dinkan is the most decent god of all and tech savvy but he doesn't need loud prayers or milk, just farm Tapioca he will be pleased.
12891044_1138629492835206_7812485255932218972_o.jpg

Make a movie on Lord Dinkan(CBUH), our god don't mind movies or series about him in fact endourse it. It has been said that Dinkan is the most decent god of all and tech savvy but he doesn't need loud prayers or milk, just farm Tapioca he will be pleased.View attachment 708315

A question : what is the Dinkanist view on cats ?

after 9/11, Muslims surrendered all their mindspace to conspiracy theories..

after the rise of BJP, Hindus started believing in Ancient Aliens type of tech in Bronze Age India

after Trump, white Christians went full on into loony QAnon theories regarding Jewish paedophile elites doing child sacrifice in order to enter a pact with Satan..a Titanic battle of inter Galactic proportions between Christ and the Devil

What the facccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk???.........decline of traditional religion gave rise to loony toons

Dude, get the information right for ones.
This is about Hindu gods being abused, not the other way around.

Yes, live and let live. As long as it doesn't affect the social, economic and political atmosphere.

I like the Hindu saying "Vasudhaiva kutumbakam" which means "The world is one family" and hence am surprised, actually disappointed, when some Hindus write and speak against Communism which also calls for a single progressive vision from all of humanity.

communism indeed calls for that. Unfortunately all that happens under communism is anything but that. If you can give me one example of a communist country where communism was actually followed, I will accept it.

Anyhow, your analogy is dead wrong.
Religion is a private affair, between self & the god I follow,

Communism on the hand is not a private affair, by nature it is political and must be questioned.

I agree. If they were to criticize Hindu caste system ( which I believe is part of the script ) they should have balanced it with criticism of wrong ideas / practices in other religions.

Dealing with caste issues, can never be a problem in any show. In fact we should have more of it so that Hindus raise above caste.
The show mocks Hindu gods - which is what caused the whole issue.
hence the question to the makers of the show,....prove that you are not hinduphobic by mocking your own.

I agree that lately the Muslim intellectuals have taken a back seat and this has allowed the regressives and non-intellectuals to command the community and these people may use violence.

Misguided non-Muslims like Kamlesh Tiwari have to be countered with intellectual debate and not with violence.

I have different view,
I really really really admire muslims. They don't take crap from anyone when it comes to their religion.
Hindus MUST follow muslims.

A question : what is the Dinkanist view on cats ?
Lord Dinkan (CBUH) is above cats or mice. He believes there should be a balance in nature, so, he doesn't entertain killing cats just because you're a Dinkoist. You may have seen cats cowtowing in it's own way before pouncing on mice, it is said that cats pray to Lord Dinkan before Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.

Last edited:
Actors, director and producers have a lot of muslims in that web series.

Just wondering why they chose to parody Hindu gods,
Why not parody their own religion and show how secular they are.....THEN they can parody my religion.

These clowns think Hindus are idiots....in a way we are.
We should take inspiration from muslims, look at how they protect their religion, irrespective of numbers or country.
Does any industry in the world even think of doing parody of Islam? NO
We all know the reason for it.

I am all for free speech and freedom of expression.
So, before doing a parody on my religion, my suggestion to Saif Ali Khan is to do parody of his religion and show the world how truly FAD and secular he is.
Writer and director is Ali Abbas Zafar

Wonder why this secular director could not find content from his own religion to make fun off?
This is not one of instance,
This same group repeatedly makes shows that makes fun of Hindu gods...

The only thing is for HIndus to find their balls and do what muslims would be in a similar situation.

Je suis Tandav

But why would Amitabh burn the Quran and have a legitimate reason to speak against it ? It is a progressive work unlike the foul, anti-human Manusmriti.

If you compare Manusmriti with Quran than Manusmriti will found to be more pro women than your book. Same goes with Human rights.

Actors, director and producers have a lot of muslims in that web series.

Just wondering why they chose to parody Hindu gods,
Why not parody their own religion and show how secular they are.....THEN they can parody my religion.

These clowns think Hindus are idiots....in a way we are.
We should take inspiration from muslims, look at how they protect their religion, irrespective of numbers or country.
Does any industry in the world even think of doing parody of Islam? NO
We all know the reason for it.

I am all for free speech and freedom of expression.
So, before doing a parody on my religion, my suggestion to Saif Ali Khan is to do parody of his religion and show the world how truly FAD and secular he is.
Writer and director is Ali Abbas Zafar

Wonder why this secular director could not find content from his own religion to make fun off?
This is not one of instance,
This same group repeatedly makes shows that makes fun of Hindu gods...

The only thing is for HIndus to find their balls and do what muslims would be in a similar situation.
Declare Hindustan a hindu majoritatian state, then by all means enforce your Taliban opinions on minorities.

As long as you cry "secular democracy yoga", then adhere by the norms of secularism. Accept any criticism or ridicule of Hinduism.
If you compare Manusmriti with Quran than Manusmriti will found to be more pro women than your book. Same goes with Human rights.
But you're a secular democracy right?

Declare Hindustan a hindu majoritatian state, then by all means enforce your Taliban opinions on minorities.

As long as you cry "secular democracy yoga", then adhere by the norms of secularism. Accept any criticism or ridicule of Hinduism.

So, you reckon these bollyWhores are entitled to abuse my gods as per their whims and fancy to earn money?

Just don't get it.
You would kill anyone who would even draw a picture but we can't object to these BollyWhores abusing our gods.

Wonder what rewards Hindus would get in Pakistan if they criticise and ridicule your religion?

So, you reckon these bollyWhores are entitled to abuse my gods as per their whims and fancy to earn money?

Just don't get it.
You would kill anyone who would even draw a picture but we can't object to these BollyWhores abusing our gods.

Wonder what rewards Hindus would get in Pakistan if they criticise and ridicule your religion?

Paresh Rawal, who is a BJP MP, abused many Hindu gods in his career. What do you intend to do it him?

Back
Top Bottom