What's new

Now Kangana Ranaut calls for violence against people from a web series

Paresh Rawal, who is a BJP MP, abused many Hindu gods in his career. What do you intend to do it him?

He is a Hindu,
I have no objections to Hindus parodying their religion.

If he was doing comedy on other religions and spared Hinduism, I would have taken objection to it as well.

He is a Hindu,
I have no objections to Hindus parodying their religion.

If he was doing comedy on other religions and spared Hinduism, I would have taken objection to it as well.

What a load of crap. Basically, you are after Muslims who you cannot incarcerate through other laws like cow slaughter, triple talaq, love jihad etc.

What a depraved society

What a load of crap. Basically, you are after Muslims who you cannot incarcerate through other laws like cow slaughter, triple talaq, love jihad etc.

What a depraved society

It's a crap since these muslims only abuse Hindu gods,
if they abused their own religion as well, I would have praised them for them braveness and secularism.

It's very simple, isn't it?
They either stop abusing Hindum gods or mock their own as well.

Is it too much to ask?

Or do you think these muslim actors, directors & writers can abuse Hindu gods while not daring to go after their own is OK?

And stick to topic.

If you compare Manusmriti with Quran than Manusmriti will found to be more pro women than your book. Same goes with Human rights.

Please read post# 5, post# 12 and post# 15 and then come back and tell us how you are doing your comparison.

Also tell us why Ambedkar and his followers publicly burnt the Manusmriti more than ninety years ago.

Last edited:
Please read post# 5, post# 12 and post# 15 and then come back and tell us how you are doing your comparison.

Also tell us why Ambedkar and his followers publicly burnt the Manusmriti more than ninety years ago.

Why not google what Ambedkar's views are on your religion as well?

Why not google what Ambedkar's views are on your religion as well?

Please read this article which speaks of Ambedkar considering for years for his conversion to Islam before settling upon Buddhism along with 365,000 of his followers.

Just don't get it.
You would kill anyone who would even draw a picture but we can't object to these BollyWhores abusing our gods.
Hey, we don't try to own secularism. Pakistan declares itself as Islamic Republic, Surrenders itself to the Absolute Sovereignty of Allah Almighty.

Anyway, regarding this, I believe anyone disrespecting any other religion is a criminal, disgusting human, even if it's a Muslim. I am all for punishing the alleged Muslim actors/directors etc of bollywood. They bring bad name to Islam and Muslims. They even have Non-Muslim/Non-Christian/Non-Jewish wives which in Islam would not even be considered as marriage.

Respecting of Hindu beliefs (or any other religious beliefs) is an obligation on all Muslims.

So, you reckon these bollyWhores are entitled to abuse my gods as per their whims and fancy to earn money?

Just don't get it.
You would kill anyone who would even draw a picture but we can't object to these BollyWhores abusing our gods.

Wonder what rewards Hindus would get in Pakistan if they criticise and ridicule your religion?
The point was simple. Declare India as a Hindu state. Then limit freedom of speech as much as you like and i won't complain.

But if you insist on being in the same club as Phrance phrand and Englaaaiiind phrand and Dolan Trumm phrand, then you will have to live with secularism and proper democracy, not this Rhodesia-Taliban hybrid that you currently enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom