What's new

After fake eggs and poisoned milk powder, Chinese 'gutter oil'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , Pakistanis busy offering their services to their new Master overlook the fact of infringement of one's proprietary rights.

Ain't you pleased with their duplicate locomotives ?? Why need Indian ones ??

What master? First you people say Arabs are our master then chinese?? What the hell is wrong with you people? Can you even engage in a debate without being disrespectful?

I rather have nothing than the hazardous chemically made eggs ..... :P

Every thing from street food to Zoos is a fake in china.

I find it hard to believe that India having less disposable income than us is able to afford 100% healthy foods.

Where food prices is concerned, Indian prices is about same to China. So it's impossible to say that you guys are getting better quality on the same price. Unless math works differently in India.

Yet, there isn't scandals? Are you sure there is no problem? Or just no problems recorded?

India is self sufficient when it comes to Food, India is a food surplus country. Lot of food grains rot in FCI storage facilities these days. Then there is a Food security bill which is worth lakhs of crores which will provide food for the needy.

I find it hard to believe that India having less disposable income than us is able to afford 100% healthy foods.

Where food prices is concerned, Indian prices is about same to China. So it's impossible to say that you guys are getting better quality on the same price. Unless math works differently in India.

Yet, there isn't scandals? Are you sure there is no problem? Or just no problems recorded?

How about look yourself in the mirror first before posting ills of China? at least we punished the offenders according to the law, not sure about our "next up coming SUPER POWER" though:lol:

Do you know India belong to the TOP 5 food safety violation countries in the world as well? guess not eh?

Food Sentry Releases Preliminary Analysis on International Food Safety Violations

dRNcBNn.jpg

We're not alone :china:
List of food contamination incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about opening new thread for that ??

Pal ..... You must be ready for fake pollution stats from cities all over the china. It is the latest trend now.

Chinese stats are debatable.

In china stats means promotions, incentives, good will, race, and achieving the target set by CCP.

If the local authorities do not show good stats they will have problems.

How about look yourself in the mirror first before posting ills of China? at least we punished the offenders according to the law, not sure about our "next up coming SUPER POWER" though:lol:

Do you know India belong to the TOP 5 food safety violation countries in the world as well? guess not eh?

Food Sentry Releases Preliminary Analysis on International Food Safety Violations

dRNcBNn.jpg

We're not alone :china:
List of food contamination incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

are you agree that fake eggs, oil , milk is good for human ? you know how harmfull fake milk, eggs, oil for human life ? its better to drink 100 gm pure milk for me , rather than 500 gm fake milk. may be u like fake products bcoz higher than...friendship. loll

First, go improve your English. I can barely understand your "fake" English.

At least they punished this scumbag.

Here in India, he'd probably get a 3 month jail and will manage to get free with political intervention from some sick MLA or MP.

Good work Chinese. Screw this scumbag in CCP's gulags.

Well, that's almost a record for this sort of thread, 90 posts deleted, many infractions a few warnings... and yet another India vs China and Pakistan war.

Please stay on topic (I say this for other threads), for your own sake...
I have a terrible migraine and I'm not feeling so tolerant.

So for your own sake, refrain from off topic trolling, or I will butcher everyone. But the good thing in that is, that I will butcher indiscriminately, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, martians and sea monsters.

Anyway, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom