What's new

‘US$4,200 earrings too much’: Chinese official berated for luxury accessories at press event, triggering official probe

No. But as a government official, you have to routinely submit all your family income data to investigation department. "Family" here refers to spouse, sons/daughters, parents, brothers/sisters, spouse family, sons/daughters families.
You know what is a "Sugar Daddy" actually?

It's not your dad or your family member, it's a kind of person who met you socially and support you financially in exchange of mostly sexual encounter.

It's like prostitution but it's not as you are in a relationship.

You know what is a "Sugar Daddy" actually?

It's not your dad or your family member, it's a kind of person who met you socially and support you financially in exchange of mostly sexual encounter.

It's like prostitution but it's not as you are in a relationship.
I know. But in this case the woman is too old to have one.

So what ?

Unless there is evidence the lady stole money to get them, because nobody in China, should we suppose, can afford them ?

4k or 40k, how the hell is it anyone's business, least of all the government.. how people spend their money ?

There is still some commie left in China, tsk. Get rid of it, people.. all 100% of it !

China central bank deputy under investigation for suspected violations - corruption watchdog

Reuters
November 5, 202210:29 AM GMT+8

SHENZHEN, China, Nov 5 (Reuters) - China's anti-corruption watchdog is investigating Fan Yifei, deputy governor of the People's Bank of China, for 'suspected serious violations of discipline and law', it announced on Saturday.

Reporting by David Kirton; Editing by Michael Perry

So what ?

Unless there is evidence the lady stole money to get them, because nobody in China, should we suppose, can afford them ?

4k or 40k, how the hell is it anyone's business, least of all the government.. how people spend their money ?

There is still some commie left in China, tsk. Get rid of it, people.. all 100% of it !
Once you become a government official you should know that lots of eyes are on you, and it's the public demanding the investigation, did you read the OP at all?

I know. But in this case the woman is too old to have one.
Well, I didn't say she is a sugar baby, but she can have "Friends with Benefit" you know.

That's the same things....if sugar daddy is allowed, then so should friend with benefits

Last edited:
Her income does not match her consumption level. Now she is only being investigated, not arrested.
well, if her earring is $100,000 maybe. $4200 is not a big number. It's like 2 weeks salary for me and probably 4 months in China. I once saved up 4 years working my arse off to pay for my first car earning $20 an hour

$4200 is within reach for anyone who earn as low as $1000 a month, you will probably be able to save up in a year if you are paid $1000 a month, plus it could always be a gift.

I mean you can investigate all you want but this does not stop it from being ridiculous for being "investigated" over a pair of $4200 earring or $2000 dollar scarf

So what ?

Now is the era of Xi Jinping, who is famous for his extremely strict anti-corruption measures.

Chinese law stipulates that officials at or above the level of deputy director must declare their property and sources of income every year. The consumption level of the female official is obviously inconsistent with the property and income declared by her. The CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection will certainly investigate her. According to CCP rules, the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection has the right to investigate any CCP member at any time.

well, if her earring is $100,000 maybe. $4200 is not a big number. It's like 2 weeks salary for me and probably 4 months in China. I once saved up 4 years working my arse off to pay for my first car earning $20 an hour

$4200 is within reach for anyone who earn as low as $1000 a month, you will probably be able to save up in a year if you are paid $1000 a month, plus it could always be a gift.

I mean you can investigate all you want but this does not stop it from being ridiculous for being "investigated" over a pair of $4200 earring or $2000 dollar scarf
Yes.

If she is willing to cut down her living expenses in other fields like Sape in Africa, she can really afford these clothes. But Chinese people generally have no culture of Sape.

Moreover, the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection only investigated her and did not arrest or punish her. If she is not corrupt, then she does not need to worry about the actions of the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.

Last edited:
Malaysia set the standard for corruption.
Even with Najib in jail for the 1MDB scandal.

The president of UMNO (already facing more corruption charges) meanwhile .....
1667755817292.png

Back
Top Bottom