What's new

After Failing to Provide Karachiites with a Public Transport System PPP Government Deprives them of Their Two Wheelers too

I find it quite funny that many people commenting like experts are not from Karachi, haven't lived there and some haven't even ever visited it.

Now I as a resident of the city will make something absolutely clear, the people of Karachi don't support PPP, they elected PTI but Imran Khan couldn't keep his false promises. PPP won votes from the rest of Sindh and was able to gain government in Karachi as well. Now this dilemma is harmful to the city and will remain until something is done.
The best solution to counter this is to make Karachi a part of Federal territory or to make it a separate province entirely.

Plus all the BS about Karachi's people being spewed here by obvious racists is totally false. Karachi has minimal government support, whatever exists was built by the people, for the people.

When Immie the Good, called Karachites, Zinda Lashen, it was a call to wake up and not racism?

The corrupt KSE mafia is ruining the city not the rural voter of Sindh.

If you people are sincere to yourselves, why don't you let your PTi reps resign?
phir jab awaam ,syasatdan, judges sab ka criticism halal hai toh fauji muqadas cow kyon hai bhai?

aur jab awaam ko chor bolnay may issue nai toh wardi may chori halal kyon hai bhai!!!

aur awaam choori kar kar keh bijli ka bill choori kar lay gee lakin generail jab choori karta hai toh zardari jesay haram zadday mulk khaa jatay hain!!!

system ka bigar hai boss awaam ka nai! oppar chor neechay chor dain bain chor he chor aur sab say bara chor FAUJI MAFIA jo zardari ki chowkdari kar raha hai aur dono hathun say loot rahay hain mulk aur awaam ko!p

police is not from khi its from sindh and punjab!

ppp legalizing land grabbing by dha mafia since 1971! anyone even if israels legalizes dha land mafia they will be protected like zardari is and will be allowed to treat people like roaches like zardari!

so anyone who is willing to legalize military incs illegal activities is golden in eyes of wardi!

any half decent country would have hanged zardari but his right hand man Uzair baloch involved in terrorism and spying against Pakistan is a guest of pindi boys!

phuddu laga rahay hain ya!

edda aya nazriyati kabootar.

Urban dwellers are most cut throat people out there. You want me to believe that you Rabia Basri Karachites are easy to manipulate?

Last edited:
It is funny that in India Modi government is responsible for all the mess due to covid (a pandemic) and it truly is since it failed to handle it properly

But when we blame Pee Pee Pee for man made disasters like around 2000 bikes getting stolen or snatched then that means we have an evil agenda :lol:

Hardly. I've clearly stated a few posts ago that PPP is out there deliberately destroying Karachi. The reason you ignored it is a textbook attempt at strawman in hopes that you can twist the discussion into something you can actually defend.

Your actual agenda, on the other hand, is political; play the victim, claim a conspiracy against the faultless awam of Karachi, and dump everything on the rest of Pakistan, while openly condoning and supporting the anti-state treasonous snakes from both East Pakistan and Karachi. Not the first time you've done this, not the last time you'll do it either. PPP is not "taking your bikes". Criminals from Karachi are taking your bikes, many of whom belong to the above stated snakes that you keep condoning while at the very same time whining when anyone accuses you of doing so. PPP is deliberately, or otherwise, not providing the legal apparatus towards stopping these criminals from Karachi, against its duty.

In short and explicitly, you are a dishonest agenda driven propagandist who is openly supporting half of the problem while blaming it all on the rest. Not, "PPP cannot be blamed".

Last edited:
PPP is deliberately, or otherwise, not providing the legal apparatus towards stopping these criminals from Karachi, as is its duty
And WHY would they Karachi is NOT their voting BANK...Karachi is a "mini Pakistan" as almost every ethnic group exist their demographically speaking and therefore it is high time that people of Karachi come together and have a constructive solution to the issues facing the City ... the key is to be UNITED... and put your case infront of Federal Govt...consistency is needed...

when you have these traitors like Ppp and Mqm in this province , one is a utterly completely corrupt mafia the other party manifesto you might as well say it’s been written by India itself, then you know what the results will be for that city

That looks like an excuse. Since those guys voted for Mqm so let's treat them as second class citizens. Not to forget you also want to commit a genocide in Karachi

What are you? A wanna be Zionist or something? Aren't pajeets enough to simp for Zionists that you "Pakistani nationalists" joined them too?
cover2.jpg

The only solution to Karachi's problem is to make it a separate province or a federal city. Gawar awam of Sindh is free to lick Bhutto behind but Urdu speaking people deserve better.

@krash It seems sons of soil have started another holocaust against Palestinians of Karachi.
The only solution to Karachi's problem is to make it a separate province or a federal city. Gawar awam of Sindh is free to lick Bhutto behind but Urdu speaking people deserve better.
Mein bhi urdu bolta hu

In English:
I am also speaking urdu

By the way why is OP trying to imply PPP government banning motorcycles when news piece is really about crime and theft of motorcycles?? 🤔

I don't get it.

Hardly. I've clearly stated a few posts ago that PPP is out there deliberately destroying Karachi. The reason you ignored it is a textbook attempt at strawman in hopes that you can twist the discussion into something you can actually defend.

Your actual agenda, on the other hand, is political; play the victim, claim a conspiracy against the faultless awam of Karachi, and dump everything on the rest of Pakistan, while openly condoning and supporting the anti-state treasonous snakes from both East Pakistan and Karachi. Not the first time you've done this, not the last time you'll do it either. PPP is not "taking your bikes". Criminals from Karachi are taking your bikes, many of whom belong to the above stated snakes that you keep condoning while at the very same time whining when anyone accuses you of doing so. PPP is deliberately, or otherwise, not providing the legal apparatus towards stopping these criminals from Karachi, against its duty.

In short and explicitly, you are a dishonest agenda driven propagandist who is openly supporting half of the problem while blaming it all on the rest. Not, "PPP cannot be blamed".

Lol nowhere once in the whole thread I blamed "rest of Pakistan" for the crimes committed by Pee Pee Pee

Yes I gave example of Bengalis since they were treated in the same manner Pee Pee Pee is treating Karachiites today. They had genuine grievances which bhutto and the ilk deliberately refused to acknowledge and accept. Just like Pee Pee Pee is doing today with silent support from federal government and establishment

PPP is taking our bikes after deliberately delaying all public transport projects. It is PPP who is responsible for this daku raj in this city

you have logical reasoning behind whatever you want to say. Many other members think it is because of your bias and racism. I personally believe it is a mixture of both and much more.

Karachiites are victim. This is a fact. It is the duty of the state aka provincial government to look after law and order. you tried to shift that blame to victims and we all can see that.

In case you forgot PPP has been in government since 2008 and "the other half" of the problem MQM has been effectively ended since 2016. So one party has been in power for 13+ years while the "other problem" is essentially no more for 5+ years yet year-on-year Karachi gets worse. Suddenly the "other problem" isn't seeming much of a problem because despite their absence Karachi continues to get worse.

But sure go ahead if it helps racists like you to blame Karachiites for their predicament. Almost like blaming a rape victim for being raped.

And WHY would they Karachi is NOT their voting BANK...Karachi is a "mini Pakistan" as almost every ethnic group exist their demographically speaking and therefore it is high time that people of Karachi come together and have a constructive solution to the issues facing the City ... the key is to be UNITED... and put your case infront of Federal Govt...consistency is needed...

Exactly so. However, there are other parts to the key as well.

First: the people from Karachi need to stop peddling regional hatred. No Sindhi will support you or vote against PPP until you stop spraying your poison at them. They have their own apprehensions and a very vivid memory of how the Karachi walas treated the rest and voted only for themselves for decades. Like it or not, the Sindhi is the only one who can pull you out of this.

Second: Hard introspection is required by the inhabitants of the city. This typically Pakistani 'soiling of own diaper' and then wailing in the corner for someone else to come clean it doesn't work. Time to grow up and start with the self and then demand the rest.

Third: Stop peddling age-old ethno-nationalistic propaganda against the rest of Pakistan. Punjab, KPK, GB, AJK, and Balochistan have nothing and want nothing to do with how Karachi is governed. They don't owe anything more to Karachi than what Karachi owes to them. Be nice and they will support you, you need them.

Fourth: Step outside of Karachi and see how the rest of Pakistan is run. Will give perspective.

So wouldn’t a city of that size need motor bikes/cars for people to get around?

To get to point A from point B with a donkey cart would take quite a while I would imagine.
obviously and no one use donkey cart to move around ....

Last edited:
Is that the main reason PTI lost in Karachi or do you see something more to it...? the reason I am asking this question is because PTI was considered most probably the best replacement for PPP in current circumstances...so with that assumption even if in 2.5 years they failed to deliver as promised why they were NOT given another chance?
Restless city, restless people. Deliver or leave.
When Immie the Good, called Karachites, Zinda Lashen, it was a call to wake up and not racism?

The corrupt KSE mafia is ruining the city not the rural voter of Sindh.

If you people are sincere to yourselves, why don't you let your PTi reps resign?
Corporations exploit when they get the chance, welcome to capitalism bud.
Your point takes us back to the government issue and how the voter of Sindh is responsible. When you have a government that you didn't vote for, that does not hold massive corporations like KSE responsible, such problems occur. The problem will always be PPP and their lack of accountability and regulation.

@krash It seems sons of soil have started another holocaust against Palestinians of Karachi.

Mein bhi urdu bolta hu

In English:
I am also speaking urdu

By the way why is OP trying to imply PPP government banning motorcycles when news piece is really about crime and theft of motorcycles?? 🤔

I don't get it.
Haha I am also Urdu speaking Pakistani but my language is Hindko.

I’m sorry bro , this separate Karachi movement From Sindhi province can not be undone as they are historically been its province city. you will not find support for this any where in Pakistan. Only trouble. Karachi inhabitants are like Johannesburg hate one another

Back
Top Bottom