What's new

After DF-41 test, China tests JL-2 and DF-5B

You don't get it do you? It's not about loyalty of overseas Chinese. It's about the survival of the Chinese people, the existence. I know America is not a race because it comprises of EU emigrants originally. I know you consider other Asian emigrants as Americans. But if both countries are gonna destroy each other i don't care about whether Chinese Americans to be loyal to America or to China. It does not matter since people in America will be dead and same with China. Who is the winner? NOBODY , Who is the biggest loser? USA because our race still exists in other continents. You are the one talking about loyalty which is a joke. I'm talking about the existence of the Chinese race. Don't tell me the millions of overseas Chinese are all anti China who are you trying to kid anyway?

Well the biggest winner would be Russia, cause they will dominate after both our countries are wiped out.

That is why there was the need for Japanese American internment during the WWII right?

Congress apologized for it and compensated them even though it was late and not enough. However, many Japanese-Americans wanted to prove their loyalty to the U.S. especially the 442nd Infantry Regiment after all that happened during WW2.

442nd Infantry Regiment (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 442nd Regimental Combat Team (Japanese: 第442連隊戦闘団) of the United States Army was composed of Japanese American enlisted men and mostly white officers. They fought primarily in Europe during World War II, beginning in 1944.[2] The families of many of its soldiers were subject to internment. The 442nd was a self-sufficient force, and fought with uncommon distinction in Italy, southern France, and Germany. The unit became the most highly–decorated regiment in the history of the United States Armed Forces, including 22 Medal of Honor recipients.[3] The motto of the 442nd Regimental Combat Team was “Go for Broke.”
Contents

You should not have high expectations of number of overseas Chinese to stay loyal to China. Our race as you called it is immigrants from other countries that helped build our nation and maintain its strength. We have a couple of Chinese-American politicians and military officers. Does that mean they are loyal to China?

And to be loyal to America as Danny Chen, to serve American and have to put a bullet on his head? you can start to doubt on our loyalty or we will.

And to be loyal to America as Danny Chen, to serve American and have to put a bullet on his head? you can start to doubt on our loyalty or we will.

Don't let a few bad apples in the military be considered the policy of the United States. There is always harassment and bullying amongst the troops. I could have just easily pointed out Chinese who commit suicide or killed by their own in China after working hard and trying to prove loyalty in the country.

You don't get it do you? It's not about loyalty of overseas Chinese. It's about the survival of the Chinese people, the existence. I know America is not a race because it comprises of EU emigrants originally. I know you consider other Asian emigrants as Americans. But if both countries are gonna destroy each other i don't care about whether Chinese Americans to be loyal to America or to China. It does not matter since people in America will be dead and same with China. Who is the winner? NOBODY , Who is the biggest loser? USA because our race still exists in other continents. You are the one talking about loyalty which is a joke. I'm talking about the existence of the Chinese race. Don't tell me the millions of overseas Chinese are all anti China who are you trying to kid anyway?

Well the biggest winner would be Russia, cause they will dominate after both our countries are wiped out.

We have millions of Americans overseas as well. Many for school, vacation, working or retirement or in military as well. But if you want to go that far its just a name American.

Nobody knows how many Americans live permanently abroad. The most frequently cited estimate of nonmilitary U. S. citizens living overseas is between three and six million, based on a very rough State Department calculation in 1999. It's like peanuts compared to the list i posted.

Back
Top Bottom