What's new

After Clash on LOC More Dubious Accidents in Indian Army !

Really is that why you dragged in the AWACs issue here.
Remember it's always IA that seems to know the exact figures of Pakistani soldiers killed or wounded...even the number of bunkers destroyed . Pakistan merely says inflicted damage on enemy's men and machines.

You need to understand how the psyche works which is reflective in the Indian media which has largely been discredited by the World as a 'Factory for Disinformation'. Look at how the EU busted India's fake news. I am yet to find a credible Indian News Source.

But the psyche i am talking about, you need to understand that. The psyche is obsessed with dominating its foes which includes Pakistan and China. The Indians want to be respected and feared like the Israelis are or the way the Soviet Army was feared by its foes. This is why Narenda Modi was elected with such a thumping majority because he promised that he will put Pakistan and China in its place.

When the Indian intelligentsia and Modi realized that they cannot teach Pakistan/China a lesson, they pumped out fake information to sooth the ego of the average India. Think logically for a second, the Indians claimed they killed 40 PLA soldiers but nobody in India paused to think, if we killed 40 PLA soldiers how did the PLA manage to neutralize and wipe out the entire leadership of the Brigade (2 LT Col and 3 Majors). That's 5 freaking Officers the Chinese managed to kill or capture. Against Pakistan, it was very obvious that India lost the aerial duel but the fake information went to overdrive and claimed that an F16 was shot down. There was absolutely no evidence and the Indians were showing the pictures of the MIG21 engine as the evidence of the F16 that was shot down. A bollywood story was issued that before going down WC Abhi fired a missile which hit the F16. Nobody in India paused to reflect, if WC Abhi shot down the F16 how come all of his A2A missiles were recovered by Pakistan.

Thus, you need to stop and understand the psyche of the people you're dealing with. The Indian media follows a strategy of 'Multiply by 2', whatever casualties the Indians take, the media multiplies it by 2 and publishes it for the foe. The fake media is reflecting of the national psyche.

Dude, forget a barrack wall.....once the news leaked that the Hangar roof at an IAF base collapsed destroying and damaging several Mirage-2000 jets.....never heard any come backs on that....what price a few soldiers.

Now to reply to the rest of your points

The plane shield collapsed but it was not hidden
Unlike some of the betters who control this forum
Next those are parliamentary forces the
CISF and ITBP are not deployed on the loc
Most of them are dur to natural causes
And pak doesn't ever disclose the numbers

Like the AWACS

Do you know what CISF is ?
Hint they gaurd industries

Stick to the topic, support Captain Karnage and explain why the Indian Army Barrack Wall collapsed . We will accept your explanation even if you claim alien's from the moon came over and destroyed it.
Accidents collapses happen just a few days ago a collapse happend in pak
No thread was opened about it to discuss why it happened
Baibar janab

Let me beat you with your own stick.....the following breaks down to over hundred Indian casualties every month....when was the last time India Army revealed such numbers.

You even add more stupidity into your own post. And I am not expecting better from you.
If they produces any number then they have to provide details for each unfortunate death.

This is not a banana Islamic republic where you can hide death of your own soldiers for decades with no accountability.
This breakup includes
CRPF (1,597), followed by 725 of the BSF, 671 of the CISF, 429 of the ITBP, 329 of the SSB and 381 of the Assam Rifles

It collapsed bcs it collapsed baibar janab
The post is located way inside the border
Not from shelling or from something else may have collapsed due to large time wearing and tearing etc
Not due to pak
Feel free to laugh till then janab

So it "collapsed because it collapsed"..
Looks like you think in Hindi then translate.
गिर गया क्योंकि गिरना था । 😂
Yes, am free to laugh till the next
दुर्घटना happens ...

You made my day Guruji,
Thanks
🙏🏻

You even add more stupidity into your own post. And I am not expecting better from you.
If they produces any number then they have to provide details for each unfortunate death.

This is not a banana Islamic republic where you can hide death of your own soldiers for decades with no accountability.
This breakup includes
CRPF (1,597), followed by 725 of the BSF, 671 of the CISF, 429 of the ITBP, 329 of the SSB and 381 of the Assam Rifles
Ssb itbp and cisf Central Industrial Security Force are not on the loc
Let them keep being happy
I don't care

Also stop saying the word islamic
It doesn't matter what they are
So it "collapsed because it collapsed"..
Looks like you think in Hindi then translate.
गिर गया क्योंकि गिरना था । 😂
Yes, am free to laugh till the next
दुर्घटना happens ...

You made my day Guruji,
Thanks
🙏🏻

Dont know hindi talk to me
in english
Baibar janab. I want the world to know what you have written
Also these collapses happen in pakistan as well
Dont want to post all the links
A collapse happened in pakistan just now

I am sad that it happened only you can laugh at these accidents baibar
janab
I pray for those caught in the explosion

A collapse happened yesterday as well
Tell me do these accidents make you happy then laugh all you want baibar

No thread opened to discuss these gas leakage due to soyabeen that are killing your citizens
Nothing but this two or more thread
May such accident keep happening to both of us baibar janab be happy

Last edited:

This breakup includes
Your idiocy has no bounds but then again you are from what Jairam Ramesh described as the biggest open toilet in the world and you obviously make up Justice Katjus percentage, your biggest fake factory is busy making a jerk of you creatures how do you expect them to touch anything close to reality.
This so called bunker collapsing news certainly made it to the media but hundred others simply disappear in thin air. Lol.

The only thing now left is:
JCO, and army Personnel die of pooping too hard.
That day will never come because Indian jawans always has loose motion problem due to salt less daal provided by patriotic modi ji govt. They might die due to weakness though lmao.

Do you know what CISF is ?
Hint they gaurd industries

Yes, we know what the CISF, Central Industrial Security Force is and they don't only guard industrial units but also the airports and function like the TSA in the USA frisking passengers, checking luggage etc.

They mutinied and fought the Indian army on June 26, 1979.

👍 Agree with you..
India is not a banana Islamic republic,
It is a banana Hindu republic..
The only one of its kind.
Jai Hind
( P.S. Nepal doesn't count)
Well pakistan is some kind of republic

Yes, we know what the CISF, Central Industrial Security Force is and they don't only guard industrial units but also the airports and function like the TSA in the USA frisking passengers, checking luggage etc.

They mutinied and fought the Indian army on June 26, 1979.

I know what CISF is janab and even their mutinies don't worry about them soory about the gas leak in karachi
And bomb blast in baloochistan

Guruji,
Reminder. We are discussing claimed "non-combat" related deaths of Indian military paramilitary personnel.
Do mutinies count ?
Because I have whole bunch of them I can put up like this one.

Pls do
You are talking about the past this sindh police revolution happened recently

Guruji,
Reminder. We are discussing claimed "non-combat" related deaths of Indian military paramilitary personnel.
Do mutinies count ?
Because I have whole bunch of them I can put up like this one.

Do you want me to start baibar janab I will fill pages upon pages with your shame and lies if you want
PAC revolt was caused by jayaprakash narayan under total revolution which was funded by the west

Just a teaser janab

After three days of fighting the Baloch tribals were running out of ammunition and withdrew by 1976. The army had suffered 25 fatalities and around 300 casualties in the fight while the rebels lost 5,000 people as of 1977.
Most of it unreported

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom