What's new

After Both Tanks Break Down, India Knocked Out Of International Drill

its too hard for ur feeble mind to comprehend... han chinese has no cause to invade on the other hand Indians has rightous cause not only to protect a weak friend but also stop arrogant ppl from transgressions to Himalayas which are sacred to us.

India wants to protect Bhutan but the indian armed forces cannot cope because its weak to fight.

Its like marrying a girl. You want to give the moon but all you can afford is a bicycle.

Why not? You mean the tank is not maintenance by human? Or you mean Indians are not human? :lol:

If tank breaks down, whose fault is it? Blame god or voodoo or mojo?

There can also be a failure in the machine even though its maintained by human ? Maybe Chinese with their great
physical and mental strength might have some great power to push the tank with their hands by sitting inside :lol:

If the tanks broke down for twice in the same spot, then there is something wrong with the Crew.

Either it from maintenance crew, or the tank crew itself.

For example, the tank crew need to know well when to push the tank to their maximum capabilities or when to slow down for a moment.

But the issue this time is the leak in the engine which caused the failure

There can also be a failure in the machine even though its maintained by human ? Maybe Chinese with their great
physical and mental strength might have some great power to push the tank with their hands by sitting inside :lol:
Not until the extend of 2 tank breaks down in sequence in a major competition. This show how slack and incompetence of Indian way of working. I know you will love to find excuse and claim this is normal. Sorry, nobody will take Indian standard as normal. :enjoy:

It's utter failure.

Do you poop on the streets in Singapore too? Any actual Singaporeans are welcome to answer the question.

Considering your interest in clean Singapore you can apply for the below company to provide your service :enjoy:

https://www.glomax.com.sg/services/awning-and-canopy-cleaning-company/

Not until the extend of 2 tank breaks down in sequence in a major competition. This show how slack and incompetence of Indian way of working. I know you will love to find excuse and claim this is normal. Sorry, nobody will take Indian standard as normal. :enjoy:

It's utter failure.

Lets me ask you another question how did the same tank crew qualified for semi-finals despite being incompetent ? And regarding the failure part there is no excuses if there are some issues there will be action on the concerned as the current GOI don't encourage lethargic attitude

You are. Why talk about doklam in this tank baithlon thread when Indian army brag about victory over Chinese tank team few days ago over to get slap in face when totally humiliated with 2 tank break down? :lol:

It must have hurt your mighty Indian ego badly. :rofl:

Typical Indian will use the words 'bad luck' or whatever to mask their maintenance incompetency. Just short of the sentence ' voodoo sabotage by Chinese'.

Delusion at its best :rofl:
Oh, I didn't know. So when the tanks were working on both sides you got your @ss whooped?

The two tanks...poor quality IAF maintained T90 will be rejected by the dune worm.

I Request to Black Nazi (not all but modi andy bakht & sangies) , Don't blame T90 tank
, Russian technology is reliable but problem is Indian mechanical forces. Many countries is using T90 very well but india is fail,also same situation in Indian air force SU30 MKI & Ahhh kaashhhhh SAM.

Think twice if india wants fight china still long way to go esp needs rewarp the armour or to israelis merka version

This is a defence forum mate..... Have some respect to this forum.....
Why is all that fuss,that's a learning platform.Tanks will even experience a Mechanical breakdown in War.I guess logastics during heat of battale are all about supplying and maintaining stuff.

India’s warhorse tanks crash out of 19-nation contest

China, incidentally, has fielded its indigenous Type-96B tank in the competition, which includes firing on tanks on the move by machine guns and anti-tank projectiles at a two-km range while they negotiate rugged obstacles.

The Army, contends the 62-tonne Arjun, with its excessive weight and width, has poor operational mobility and flexibility. It has also launched a hunt for a “future-ready combat vehicle (FRCV)” to meet its requirements after 2027.

Back
Top Bottom