What's new

After Both Tanks Break Down, India Knocked Out Of International Drill

The tanks are too heavy to be airlifted to any of the sectors India currently shares with China. And the new deployability concerns rule out moving them there by rail either.

Again the reason is simple army wants drdo to keep spare parts inventory from its own money ...
Who should be responsible for maintenance of tanks after induction? Army or drdo?

These are foreign spares not Indian. And they had difficulty importing them
Read the article thoroughly.

T90s are also of no use in these areas whats ur point?

India is in a mess.
I suggest no war.
Only middle way out with diplomacy.
Chinese onslaught is gonna be hellish.
India has no class.

T-90 is smaller,requires less fuel consumption,needs less man power and has better protection "ir jammers,kontat"
arjun is overweight which is bad for transmission and has water cooled engine.It's armor wasn't bad thou.
I am not trying to offend you or any one else here but drdo took too long with arjun and the indian military wasn't satisfied with it.That is why they picked T-90 and will pick T-14 in the future. It's not a question of eating bribe .

Hi Mugwop the problem with Army and DRDO , if they had worked together today we might have not discussing this . One good example I want to give is al kaleed Tank what ever the rest of the world said like it is s cheap knock of or something else . You guys didn't gave a shit you guy's went ahead worked out the issue's even with sanctions same as india and low budget you trusted your guts and you have a tank. is it built ground up in pak or china it doesn't matter but your army stood by it and supported . same goes to JF 17. do you have the world best tank I don't know but you do have some thing you can call it yours and proud of your achievements . In our scenarios I do agree that DRDO didn't delivery it in time but army also equally share's the blame because they kept on changing the requirements even after the final design was frozen and prototypes were delivered. YES there are issues when the first prototypes were delivered and issue were sorted out but instead of accepting it new requirement were showed upon DRDO that at times even led to redesigning few components , so we have delays upon delays . like I said you don't need to have the best tank in the world all it takes a good tank , trust in your machine and so

These are foreign spares not Indian. And they had difficulty importing them
Read the article thoroughly.

I have read abt this issue thoroughly its abt spare parts yes Indian and western and the main issue is who will maintain the inventories army says they will not maintain for 100 odd tank ferraries ... and drdo should do it Drdo says after induction its IA responsibility. The spare parts are of both Indian and western one if thr are 500+ order Indian industry can also start manufacturing the spare parts which are sourced from abroad its not that the tech. Is not thr its abt economy of scale.

I have read abt this issue thoroughly its abt spare parts yes Indian and western and the main issue is who will maintain the inventories army says they will not maintain for 100 odd tank ferraries ... and drdo should do it Drdo says after induction its IA responsibility. The spare parts are of both Indian and western one if thr are 500+ order Indian industry can also start manufacturing the spare parts which are sourced from abroad its not that the tech. Is not thr its abt economy of scale.

100 tanks paralyzed for 18 months for a lack of spare parts.

Shame.

India is in a mess.
I suggest no war.
Only middle way out with diplomacy.
Chinese onslaught is gonna be hellish.
India has no class.

Chinese are in much bigger mess in Tibbet. Ccp cant take 1000s of hans dieing far away from mainland because ccp says so. Indian army has more fighting numbers and resources near himalan border pla knws this.
And ur flags and names doesnt fool me buddy. U shud go to ur mosque and listen to infidel crap thr n thinks abt bringing rest of ur family from pakistan dont bother abt India

Chinese are in much bigger mess in Tibbet. Ccp cant take 1000s of hans dieing far away from mainland because ccp says so. Indian army has more fighting numbers and resources near himalan border pla knws this.
And ur flags and names doesnt fool me buddy. U shud go to ur mosque and listen to infidel crap thr n thinks abt bringing rest of ur family from pakistan dont bother abt India

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

the problem is india dont go on war games. These kind of problems easily found out.

Now india becoming laughing stock.
Please read my signature also.

This is a lesson for Indian motor mouths. Few days ago they were in their own wisdom trying to humiliate China on that wheel incident. Now this happened. Kinda reminds me of the recent Champions trophy, a lot of bravado and non sense before the match, but the humiliation that was meted to India was of extreme nature. Would this nation ever learn? I doubt so.

Last edited:
This is a lesson with Indian motor mouths. Few days ago they were in their own wisdom trying to humiliate China on that wheel incident. Now this happened. Kinda reminds me of the recent Champions trophy, a lot of bravado and non sense before the match, but the humiliation that was meted to India was of extreme nature. Would this nation ever learn? I doubt so.

No!

This is a lesson for Indian motor mouths. Few days ago they were in their own wisdom trying to humiliate China on that wheel incident. Now this happened. Kinda reminds me of the recent Champions trophy, a lot of bravado and non sense before the match, but the humiliation that was meted to India was of extreme nature. Would this nation ever learn? I doubt so.

Kids will only learn if you smack them.

Back
Top Bottom