What's new

After Both Tanks Break Down, India Knocked Out Of International Drill

Lol.
Fan belt snapped on one and engine oil got drained out in the other.
Imagine if that was a real war with Pakistan or any other adversary.

If the tanks broke down for twice in the same spot, then there is something wrong with the Crew.

Either it from maintenance crew, or the tank crew itself.

For example, the tank crew need to know well when to push the tank to their maximum capabilities or when to slow down for a moment.
Also need know how to maintain Russia weapon, or result like this.:coffee:
timg.jpg

I just loved the tanks race in Russia. I saw Indian tank run, they were pushing it too hard, that's why they won initial races, and that's why they are now out because tanks simply couldn't take it. Also crew is not trained for such fast and intensive F-1 race style repair and maintenance.

I just loved the tanks race in Russia. I saw Indian tank run, they were pushing it too hard, that's why they won initial races, and that's why they are now out because tanks simply couldn't take it. Also crew is not trained for such fast and intensive F-1 race style repair and maintenance.

These rituals apply to every tank and their crew.
No exception.

Fan belt snapping out, I understand.
But whole engine oil flushed out?

lol these r war machine they r meant to be pushed... I blame Indian military for this...
IA keep hanging Arjun and keep pushing for these russian ballerinas... Arjun performed much better than T90s in comparison and that was MK1, weight issue is a stupid execuse from corrupt army officers who enjoy russians girls and money and keep ordering more of these 90s.

lol these r war machine they r meant to be pushed... I blame Indian military for this...
IA keep hanging Arjun and keep pushing for these russian ballerinas... Arjun performed much better than T90s in comparison and that was MK1, weight issue is a stupid execuse from corrupt army officers who enjoy russians girls and money and keep ordering more of these 90s.
Weight is an issue while crossing bridges, not good choice in north east. But i do agree with that arjun will lerform amazjny in desert areas, against lakistan its a good choice.

the only way we can prove our equipment worthiness is to trust in it and rectify the issues we face rather than plain hatred. we need to work out the issues in our equipment no matter what the rest of the world thinks or toll over it. may be some of our products are carp but not all the point is we are a bit divided on supporting our indigenous equipment.

my comment is in general please correct me if needed and don't take it personal.

Last edited:
Weight is an issue while crossing bridges, not good choice in north east. But i do agree with that arjun will lerform amazjny in desert areas, against lakistan its a good choice.
Wrong its about mass per square meter, here Arjun fairs better regarding use of T90 in north east or other non desert areas why not go for lighter tanks even T90 is unusable thr

Wrong its about mass per square meter, here Arjun fairs better regarding use of T90 in north east or other non desert areas why not go for lighter tanks even T90 is unusable thr
Yeas,arjun have lesser mass per square ich than 90. That well negate arjun's total weight when in move on a infinatly large surface,in this case any large ground. But the moment it get in ti a bridge things are going ti chang,thoug its still have less ground pressure,the total mass acts on a small structure,in this case, a single concrete slab and its supporting beam.If those things are not designed to withstand 60 pluss tonnage,the bridge will collaps.

Yeas,arjun have lesser mass per square ich than 90. That well negate arjun's total weight when in move on a infinatly large surface,in this case any large ground. But the moment it get in ti a bridge things are going ti chang,thoug its still have less ground pressure,the total mass acts on a small structure,in this case, a single concrete slab and its supporting beam.If those things are not designed to withstand 60 pluss tonnage,the bridge will collaps.

Tht can b taken care by using armoured vehicle-launched bridge (AVLB) which can take care of so called weight issue.

Tht can b taken care by using armoured vehicle-launched bridge (AVLB) which can take care of so called weight issue.
All probkems have solutions buddy, but problem is that it willbseroiusly prevent mobilisation speed, also for your kind information the vehicle launched bridges of indian army are designed to take the liad if lighter tanks like 72&90. For carrying afjun army needs to invest heavily on these tyoe of logistic problems.

AVLBs have huge limitations on max span around 60 feet. You could use a Amphibious Rig, but that thats time to setup and depends on the river flow.

All probkems have solutions buddy, but problem is that it willbseroiusly prevent mobilisation speed, also for your kind information the vehicle launched bridges of indian army are designed to take the liad if lighter tanks like 72&90. For carrying afjun army needs to invest heavily on these tyoe of logistic problems.
The solution is already here which can carry Arjun.

http://www.military-today.com/engineering/arjun_blt.htm

It can carry load of 70 tons will Indian army accept it?? Or thet prefer russian girls and vodka with russian visits n money

Back
Top Bottom