What's new

After Attack on Chinese Consulate, Pakistan Points to India

Who else can orchestrate a failed attack with such poor planning. It has to be India.
2018-11-21-00-46-44-9110246842838448052.jpeg

What a joke .... Idiot.

Come down to earth and be a normal , which is good to you and your type. Don't try to exaggerate yourself.

Talk is cheap rapist. I will be here to remind you.

What is hell is "enemy country". Pakistanis should let go this idea of media politeness and simply should say "India is the terrorist nation behind this act". Its just as simple.

A international press conference should be called in and world should be informed that pakistan will pursue this case in the united nations. Nothing will come out of it course but word "terrorist" and india will appear in a same article world wide. We must do it often.

After the next indian job, with help from china it will be easy to create problems for india and its terrorist proxies.

This is exactly how it should be done. These weak and late statements aren't worth it. It is like putting bandage when the most severe pain has subsided. There is no coordination. There is no strong response after such a vicous attack by our enemy. It is a travesty to say the least.

Now had this been the Nawaz Sharif or Zardari government it wouldn't be a surprise. This is a new government that has no stake in sucking up to Rapistan. The response is weak and feeble to say the least.

The whole Kartarpur corridor fiasco doesn't bode well. It is a farce. This new government is too fixated with the Modi regime. There cannot be peace with a henious Hindu fundamentalist like Modi. He kills and rapes innocent Kashmiris. Minorities don't have any rights in Modiland. How on earth does the new government believe that there are chances of having normal relations with a nation that is obsessed with hating Pakistan? It doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Aslam Achu the master mind of the attack is under treatment in Delhi Max hospital

Do not fear me , I will not rape you again.
bharat mata ka kaam rape karna nahi, rape hona hay!

and oh, before you post all those boring and useless 1971 pics giving you a nostalgic buzz, understand and realize that this time, the mujibs are on the indian side, not Pakistan's! 8-) ;)

Please can we avoid talking about rape, as much as I enjoy a heated discussion, lets keep it civilized please! There is enough negativity in the world!

bharat mata ka kaam rape karna nahi, rape hona hay!

and oh, before you post all those boring and useless 1971 pics giving you a nostalgic buzz, understand and realize that this time, the mujibs are on the indian side, not Pakistan's! 8-) ;)

I do not want to post 71 war pics, that is too easy war to win. I do not rate it as a glorious victory.

I hate Rhetoric.

I do not want to post 71 war pics, that is too easy war to win. I do not rate it as a glorious victory.

I hate Rhetoric.
of course it was too easy...a civilian population that rebels against the center when the center has two fronts to protect (west Pakistan border, east Pakistan border) and deal with the rebellious bengali uprisings that was being armed and trained by raw...now why oh why does that sound familiar? Hmm...OOOOH YES YES, RIGHT...hostile Chinese border to the north, hostile Pakistani border to the west, a rebellious kashmiri population being arned and trained by the ISI, nexalite population rebelling, armed and trained by China and a smouldering rebellious sikh population in the future khalistan with india just not having enough troops to go around. So having said that, I must ask...
ab-tera-kya-hoga-kaliya.jpg

:azn:

of course it was too easy...a civilian population that rebels against the center when the center has two fronts to protect (west Pakistan border, east Pakistan border) and deal with the rebellious bengali uprisings that was being armed and trained by raw...now why oh why does that sound familiar? Hmm...OOOOH YES YES, RIGHT...hostile Chinese border to the north, hostile Pakistani border to the west, a rebellious kashmiri population being arned and trained by the ISI, nexalite population rebelling, armed and trained by China and a smouldering rebellious sikh population in the future khalistan with india just not having enough troops to go around. So having said that, I must ask...

:azn:

When it comes to India, the situation is different.

There is a hope for Kashmir to return to normalcy. Panchayat polls which were held and are happening are recording encouraging percentage of voters.

Khalistan and Naxlite are not a major issues. Khalistan armed movement is as good as dead. Naxlite are in Jungles. For example in my state there used to be an active Naxlite movement, but after 2004 the govt. determined to tackle it and now the movement is no more.

Pakistan as always will be trouble maker, Chinese are opportunists and shrewd businessmen. They have many enemies surrounding them.

India is rising and with in a time span of decade or decade and half we are confident reducing the gap between the two countries.

Last edited:
When it comes to India, the situation is different.

There is a hope for Kashmir to return normalcy. Panchayat polls which were held and are happening are recording encouraging percentage of voters.

Khalistan and Naxlite are not a major issues. Khalistan armed movement is as good as dead. Naxlite are in Jungles. For example in my state there used to be an active Naxlite movement, but after 2004 the govt. determined to tackle it and now the movement is no more.

Pakistan as always will be trouble maker, Chinese are opportunists and shrewd businessmen. They have many enemies surrounding them.

India is rising and with in a time span of decade or decade and half we are confident reducing the gap between the two countries.
indian army can't even go in the nexalite area without getting slaughtered and the armed sikh movement is dormant, not dead. ISI will revive it full force once the afghan side is settled and taliban take over again. and as for your hope in the kashmiri people, keep hanging on to your diminishing hope, cuz the armed rebellion is only increasing day by day. so I'm asking you again...

indian army can't even go in the nexalite area without getting slaughtered and the armed sikh movement is dormant, not dead. ISI will revive it full force once the afghan side is settled and taliban take over again. and as for your hope in the kashmiri people, keep hanging on to your diminishing hope, cuz the armed rebellion is only increasing day by day. so I'm asking you again...

Army do not fight Naxlites, Police and paramilitary do the operations. You are forgetting India is rising not only economically but militarily as well. Indignation and Industrial revolution is taking place at a fast pace.

Army do not fight Naxlites, Police and paramilitary do the operations. You are forgetting India is rising not only economically but militarily as well. Indignation and Industrial revolution is taking place at a fast pace.
:blah::blah::blah:
We've been hearing about the "rising india" for the last 40 years but the ground reality is that india is struggling with a public toilet problem and an army that can't even enter the nexalite areas...if for army can't do anything then what can police or paramilitary do? nothing! so I aak you yet again...

:blah::blah::blah:
We've been hearing about the "rising india" for the last 40 years but the ground reality is that india is struggling with a public toilet problem and an army that can't even enter the nexalite areas...if for army can't do anything then what can police or paramilitary do? nothing! so I aak you yet again...

There was never a rising India for the most part just a slush of neo liberal economic planning and US investment propped it up now its coming down thanks to Hinduvata idiots like Modi no PR money or lobbying can change that fact

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom