What's new

After Attack on Chinese Consulate, Pakistan Points to India

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
KARACHI, Pakistan — Pakistani police say the suicide bomber that struck the country's Chinese consulate used foreign-made C-4 plastic explosive and suggested the attack was orchestrated in India.

Counter-terrorism officer Umar Khitab said Saturday that authorities are investigating whether Baluch separatist commander Aslam Achhu, who they believe masterminded the attack, is in India. The Baluch Liberation Army claimed the attack, and Khitab said the group is backed by "the 'enemy country," a reference to India.

Two other officials said four suspects, who allegedly facilitated three attackers, were arrested in Karachi and other Sindh province towns. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to brief media.

Friday's attack on the Chinese consulate in Karachi triggered an intense shootout that left all three assailants, two police officers and two civilians dead.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/11/24/world/asia/ap-as-pakistan-chinese-consulate.html

Start killing Indian leadership

Well the stage is set in opiumland. We know where to get 'em. These Indian cvnts have been supporting and financing BLA to create unrest in Pakistan. That is obviously no secret. Time has come to repay this vicous rapist coward in the same coin.

Well the stage is set in opiumland. We know where to get 'em. These Indian cvnts have been supporting and financing BLA to create unrest in Pakistan. That is obviously no secret. Time to repay this rapist coward in the same coin.

Nah, brother, you got me wrong, I'm stating its time to mass kill Indian leadership in India. Fucki.g mass kill leadership from mid-management up. From private to public sector and every fu.king thing between. And mass bomb that shit thing to our east.

Nah, brother, you got me wrong, I'm stating its time to mass kill Indian leadership in India. Fucki.g mass kill leadership from mid-management up. From private to public sector and every fu.king thing between. And mass bomb that shit thing to our east.

Now that is obviously the ideal situation, but we will save that for another day.

First start off with slow cuts. A strike at a time. Vicous, clean and slow blows. Slow and steady.

India is a terror spreading cancer that needs to be dealt with.
The cancer effected part has been cut ,you know what's it called now.
Well the stage is set in opiumland. We know where to get 'em. These Indian cvnts have been supporting and financing BLA to create unrest in Pakistan. That is obviously no secret. Time has come to repay this vicous rapist coward in the same coin.
What happened already chickened out .
You guys just extend moral support,remember the phrase

The cancer effected part has been cut ,you know what's it called now.

What happened already chickened out .
You guys just extend moral support,remember the phrase

Don't worry you ugly rapist. Your turn will come. It is very easy to settle the score here. You will find out soon enough little black rapist coward.

We will get you and I will be here to remind you.

Now that is obviously the ideal situation, but we will save that for another day.

First start off with slow cuts. A strike at a time. Vicous, clean and slow blows. Slow and steady.

All I know is they deserve a good hiding. They've got away with a lot of terror on my people.

Don't worry rapist. You gonna bleed like a little bitch. We know where to get ya.

What a joke .... Idiot.

Come down to earth and be a normal , which is good to you and your type. Don't try to exaggerate yourself.

What is hell is "enemy country". Pakistanis should let go this idea of media politeness and simply should say "India is the terrorist nation behind this act". Its just as simple.

A international press conference should be called in and world should be informed that pakistan will pursue this case in the united nations. Nothing will come out of it course but word "terrorist" and india will appear in a same article world wide. We must do it often.

After the next indian job, with help from china it will be easy to create problems for india and its terrorist proxies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom