What's new

After 12 O clock tonight FBR and NADRA take control of public finance

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today , after midnight NADRA and FBR launch online access, where everyone can access there all hidden or non hidden asset online , plus accounts and transactions. Great achievement of Imran Khan. Now better pay the tax......it call big brother watching

Today , after midnight NADRA and FBR launch online access, where everyone can access there all hidden or non hidden asset online , plus accounts and transactions. Great achievement of Imran Khan. Now better pay the tax......it call big brother watching
Make it bit clear.

Make it bit clear.

They are charging you PKR 500 to create an account and have a look at your profile they have created. Now someone needs to ask these dumb asses why the heck people who don't file their income tax returns would pay Rs 500 to check what information you have about them. One thing

Second thing .......... what are the sources of information and data on public, to create such a profile? Majority of Pakistan's land records are not computerised, there are many land disputes pending in courts ........ unless some miracle has happened in one month I don't see how they can have information on everyone.

Third thing .......... a filer already knows what he has declared its easy to create his profile, but how in the hell you created a profile on a non filer who doesn't operate a bank account?

They are charging you PKR 500 to create an account and have a look at your profile they have created. Now someone needs to ask these dumb asses why the heck people who don't file their income tax returns would pay Rs 500 to check what information you have about them. One thing

Second thing .......... what are the sources of information and data on public, to create such a profile? Majority of Pakistan's land records are not computerised, there are many land disputes pending in courts ........ unless some miracle has happened in one month I don't see how they can have information on everyone.

Third thing .......... a filer already knows what he has declared its easy to create his profile, but how in the hell you created a profile on a non filer who doesn't operate a bank account?
it looks like a Bait so people out of paranoia registered themselves and then they make profiles of them.

it looks like a Bait so people out of paranoia registered themselves and then they make profiles of them.

Its something that should happen but I don't know why this government has to be so nonsensical that they fail to put any serious thought behind whatever they do. A person who doesn't file his return he is going to pay you 500 to check his profile created by you? Seriously who is this idiot that came up with charge 500 to broaden the taxbase idea? The Amnesty failed ........ and somehow this would be a success. I don't know when would they stop with hit and trials.

Maybe, just a guess ....500 is only to avoid misuse like what happend in PTA's case information like Passport Number and Nicop were leaked.. other people's account including mine was already being used by someone to register 1 free phone. I don't think so anyone would be stupid enough to pay 500 per person to steal someone's information.

Ok after the last episode of nadra data theft to whom they going to sell this data now ??? Ma#[^<#**€

Back
Top Bottom