What's new

After 12 O clock tonight FBR and NADRA take control of public finance

I registered and made profile. But disappointed that my current address is 20 years old and of Pakistan. Although I have been out of country for 20 years. Made new CNIC in 2005 and renewed in 2015 with present address but still not updated. And no property mentioned in my profile.

That's why I called it nonsensical halfhearted trial at scaring the people. They could have simply accepted publicly that amnesty has failed, there is no need to feel ashamed about it, they could have started from scratch to build a proper complete informative concrete foolproof system, instead wasting time and resources ....... and there seriously was no need to charge for this service at this time, unless they were trying to fool people in getting their debit card and credit card information.

Source of data is wherever your id card number is used like mobile number, utility bills, passport, car buying, property buying, tax (for salaried persons), bank accounts, etc

it looks like a Bait so people out of paranoia registered themselves and then they make profiles of them.

Back
Top Bottom