What's new

In a first, PM Imran Khan launches fast digital transactions system Raast

Its not same because transaction fee in UPI is like Rs10/pkr vs 0 for Raast. Big difference right there.

View attachment 816084
UPI is free of cost, no charges.
sounds like a great scheme, what's wrong with copying a good thing, we copied PSL just like rest of the world- in the end it turned out great
Copying a good thing is better than not copying at all- especially if you copy it and make it even better
that's what we should be aiming for
Thats why I deleted the post, was in bad taste.

1645038995659.png

sounds like a great scheme, what's wrong with copying a good thing, we copied PSL just like rest of the world- in the end it turned out great
Copying a good thing is better than not copying at all- especially if you copy it and make it even better
that's what we should be aiming for
Totally agree with you only just a minor correction. Before there was IPL. Pakistan actually organized a tournament of 20/20 among different cities. All matches were played in Lahore and It was watched in large number in Pakistan. I forgot the year in which it was organized.

Totally agree with you only just a minor correction. Before there was IPL. Pakistan actually organized a tournament of 20/20 among different cities. All matches were played in Lahore and It was watched in large number in Pakistan. I forgot the year in which it was organized.
Faysal bank cup something right?
Sialkot with SM used to win all the time

I wonder how it is better than easypaisa. In easypaisa I can send money to someone NIC even if someone dont have mobile number. Btw for me problem is to get cash without ATM, not sending money from person to person account. Easypaisa provide the facility to get cash but fees is a bit high.

Just like India copied PSL 😤
Indeed, Pakistan has been holding 20 over tournaments with color cricket, white balls and played under lights since the early 80's. The first ever 20 over tournament "Ramzan Super Cup" was held in the early 80's in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom