What's new

Africans In Israel Attacked by Zionist Government and Racist Mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only Jews?? I feel offended - israel is a secular democracy just like the US therefore everyone has the right immigrate to israel.
You see what you've been reduced to, Desert Fox? To castigate Israel you have to whip up your hatred and make things up!

You're descending to hell, DF. There is only one way out for you, isn't there?

You have to support the Jews. You have to become a Zionist.

For your information, Israel accepted tens of thousands of Jews from Africa (Ethiopia) who are black skinned, and still accept them. so stop this nonsense about racism when you know nothing about the actual facts.

You zionists racist bigots are only capable of evading my questions and quoting me out of context:

"Israeli authorities reject the claims that the black Hebrews are authentic Jews, and have insisted in vain that they convert to Judaism so they can be recognized as full citizens. The native-born members are as stateless as their immigrant parents and the grandchildren of the original founders might not even be eligible for U.S. citizenship."

Black Hebrews fight for citizenship in Israel / Exotic community founded by Chicago foundry worker | Full Page

You zionists racist bigots are only capable of evading - Black Hebrews fight for citizenship in Israel / Exotic community founded by Chicago foundry worker
There is no evasion; as even the headline notes, this is a sect indigenous to America.

Your mind is slipping away, Desert Fox. Come back to sanity.

You see what you've been reduced to, Desert Fox? To castigate Israel you have to whip up your hatred and make things up!
I'm not making things up.

The fact that israeli racist bigots smash windows and beat up black African immigrants is documented very well.

You're descending to hell, DF. There is only one way out for you, isn't there?

You have to support the Jews. You have to become a Zionist.
I support Jews, but i don't want to be a zionists.

Anyways, secular israel for everyone!!!

You zionists racist bigots are only capable of evading my questions and quoting me out of context:

Black Hebrews fight for citizenship in Israel / Exotic community founded by Chicago foundry worker | Full Page

Your entire argument is ridiculous: no country in the world let everyone to become its citizen, every country has its own considerations, and one consideration is to preserve to character of the country. The same policy is implemented in most European countries which a nation-states.

You criticism of Israel for not letting anyone to be its citizen is not connected to reality and to common sense.

BTW, I talked about Jews from Ethiopia who were brought to Israel by the initiative of the Israeli government. And yes, they are black skinned and has a community of tens of thousands, how this policy settle with your claims about racism?

There is no evasion; as even the headline notes, this is a sect indigenous to America.

So basically that article confirms that even Black Jews are not admitted israeli citizenship due to their dark skin and wider facial features.

I'm not making things up.
Yes, you did, when you claimed that just because Israel is a secular democracy it has to be just like the U.S.

I support Jews, but i don't want to be a zionists.
In the case of Israel, it is very difficult to support its Jews without being a Zionist, seeing that the current Hamas-P.A. leadership has vowed to kill or expel them all. So the choice is between the truly democratic multi-ethnic and multi-religious Jewish State that Israel is today or the genocidal totalitarian Judenrein state advocated by its enemies.

Your entire argument is ridiculous: no country in the world let everyone to become its citizen, every country has its own considerations, and one consideration is to preserve to character of the country. The same policy is implemented in most European countries which a nation-states.
Not really, in fact in Europe as well as America hardcore zionist israeli supporters are running for complete open border policy so that illegal immigrants can continue to pour in and bring with them gang and gun culture, while at the same time strain the economy and leech on the hard work of the American people, and when Americans fight back or at least protest they are labeled "NAZI's", KKK, or racist old mentality people.

The same is the case in Europe, anyone who stand for European identity/Nationalism is labeled a NAZI (by the moslty pro-israeli media), but supporting zionism both vocally and through donations is completely okay.

You criticism of Israel for not letting anyone to be its citizen is not connected to reality and to common sense.

BTW, I talked about Jews from Ethiopia who were brought to Israel by the initiative of the Israeli government. And yes, they are black skinned and has a community of tens of thousands, how this policy settle with your claims about racism?

Does it matter if they are ethiopian or not? After all they are black Jews, but of course racist israeli don't like dark skinned people tainting their apartheid nation.

Thousands in Jerusalem protest racism against Ethiopian Israelis - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Racist birth control? Claims Israel culling Ethiopian Jews - YouTube

So basically that article confirms that even Black Jews are not admitted israeli citizenship due to their dark skin and wider facial features.

Oh my...
The same shik stands tall in Saudi kharabia which discriminate its own quranic stock - Pakistan, Bangladeh, India.....each friday we hv public exeution, and more than likely its Pakistani immigrant who is beheaded why?

Then....similiar things do happen with china who massacre innocent muslims, deny them fasting on ramadan....but we are not talking about it why?
Because they are our all weather friends.....lol at hypocricy...

Its time we introspect....ghzwa e china.....But who will bell the cat? Lol

Not really, in fact in Europe as well as America hardcore zionist israeli supporters are running for complete open border policy so that illegal immigrants can continue to pour in and bring with them gang and gun culture, while at the same time strain the economy and leech on the hard work of the American people, and when Americans fight back or at least protest they are labeled "NAZI's", KKK, or racist old mentality people.

The same is the case in Europe, anyone who stand for European identity/Nationalism is labeled a NAZI (by the moslty pro-israeli media), but supporting zionism both vocally and through donations is completely okay.

Does it matter if they are ethiopian or not? After all they are black Jews, but of course racist israeli don't like dark skinned people tainting their apartheid nation.

Thousands in Jerusalem protest racism against Ethiopian Israelis - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Racist birth control? Claims Israel culling Ethiopian Jews - YouTube

Didn't you read what I wrote: THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT INITIATED THE IMMIGRATION TO ITS TERRITORY OF BLACK SKINNED JEWS AND GAVE THEM CITIZENSHIP. HOW THIS POLICY SETTLE WITH YOUR ARGUMENT ABOUT RACISM????????

As for the first part of your comment, please provide the information, I do not know of any pressure by any Jewish community on any European/American government to accept illegal immigrants. It sounds absurd, but I give you a chance to prove your claim.

BTW, why you object that Africans will settle in Europe and the US but support their entering into Israel? Isn't it a bit of a double standard?

Ah, I see your difficulty. FYI, the Ethiopian Jews are of confirmed Jewish tradition as well as ancestry (though the investigation took decades.) The "Black Hebrews", however, made up their religion out of the blue so to speak, and thus aren't accepted as Jews - certainly not by other Jews. You have to convert by the rabbinically accept process or have a mother who was Jewish; that's the rule.

Will you now join the ranks of Zionists, Desert Fox? Or do you need more time to think it over?

Yes, you did, when you claimed that just because Israel is a secular democracy it has to be just like the U.S.

Maybe the US should invade israel and impose freedom of rights for all, those poor Ethiopian Black Jews need to be liberated from the ghetto's they have been forced into by the apartheid state of israel.

Operation israeli freedom! :usflag:

In the case of Israel, it is very difficult to support its Jews without being a Zionist, seeing that the current Hamas-P.A. leadership has vowed to kill or expel them all. So the choice is between the truly democratic multi-ethnic and multi-religious Jewish State that Israel is today or the genocidal totalitarian Judenrein state advocated by its enemies.
hamas was created by israelis themselves.

Anyways, back to topic; Racist israelis who treat black Africans like trash and beat them up, smash the windows of their cars, and call them a "cancer" on israel should receive a visit from Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandella, but too bad they would get tortured and their organs removed since they are goyim.

Oh my...
The same shik stands tall in Saudi kharabia which discriminate its own quranic stock - Pakistan, Bangladeh, India.....each friday we hv public exeution, and more than likely its Pakistani immigrant who is beheaded why?

Then....similiar things do happen with china who massacre innocent muslims, deny them fasting on ramadan....but we are not talking about it why?
Because they are our all weather friends.....lol at hypocricy...

Its time we introspect....ghzwa e china.....But who will bell the cat? Lol

WTF??? Why are you bringing Pakistan into the thread bharati?

That's racist!!! Israel is for everyone of every race, ethnicity, religious and political views. You racist israelis/zionists should integrate with the rest of the world, you should let your daughters marry black Africans, after all isn't that what you propagate in other nations??

Really? so is Pakistan is for everyone? who the F are you to decide who enters to Israel, mind your own domain, Israel like any other sovereign country has its own immigration regulations.

Maybe the US should invade israel and impose freedom of rights for all, those poor Ethiopian Black Jews need to be liberated from the ghetto's they have been forced into by the apartheid state of israel.
I doubt that doing so would change much.

hamas was created by israelis themselves.
It was a charitable organization then. If I give you a glass of milk how responsible am I if you grow up to be a criminal?

Anyways, back to topic; Racist israelis who treat black Africans like trash and beat them up, smash the windows of their cars, and call them a "cancer" on israel should receive a visit from Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandella, but too bad they would get tortured and their organs removed since they are goyim.
You just need to abandon the "torture and organ removal" screed and remember that MLK is long dead and we won't be that far apart.

Ah, I see your difficulty. FYI, the Ethiopian Jews are of confirmed Jewish tradition as well as ancestry (though the investigation took decades.) The "Black Hebrews", however, made up their religion out of the blue so to speak, and thus aren't accepted as Jews - certainly not by other Jews. You have to convert by the rabbinically accept process or have a mother who was Jewish; that's the rule.

But that's racist!!! So you mean to tell me they need to have a Jewish "gene" in order to be israeli? Are you implying Jews are a race? God's chosen people?

Will you now join the ranks of Zionists, Desert Fox? Or do you need more time to think it over?

Give me one reason why i should?

Really? so is Pakistan is for everyone? who the F are you to decide who enters to Israel, mind your own domain, Israel like any other sovereign country has its own immigration regulations.

But Pakistan is a extremist nation with sham democracy. Israel on the other hand is the land of milk and honey, a land of secular democracy where everyone is equal before the government regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, etc.

Ask anyone Mexican if they want to go to Pakistan they will say no! But i know quite a lot of Mexican who are eager to move to israel, in fact i heard a lot of Africans and Mexican are converting to Judaism just for that purpose.

israel for all!!! All for israel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom