What's new

Africans complain of discrimination in Mumbai, India

U should leave Ur room more often then.

You are barking up the wrong tree buddy. Any such policy would invite judicial proceedings from all quarters of life in the USA. Ask any Indian living in US.

Nigerians and their Race cards...
freggin sick of it... as long as they milk you and U have not much choice but agree to their demands... U r just OK. the day U put ur foot sown and say no more, they bring out the race card.. Owe r black thats the reason we are targeted.

Read a story while back 2 yrs ago mayybe... couple of Nigerian footballers were detained at one Indian airport for misbehaving with the flight attendent (Air India it was I guess).. so when the police Questioned them. amnd when the press arrived they said , " O we r Nigerians thats why police is harassing us" .

Nigerians are the worst kind of welfare leeches one can find in western countries!!! In Ireland 68% of working age Nigerians are on Social benefits ranging from Children to fuel expenses from free houses and in between while we have to work our arse off and pay tax which sometimes goes through the roof!!
Ba$tards!

I've seen several housing societies in India with the sign foreigners not allowed to rent or buy in this society. The justification is that the target is usually Foreign students who have a reputation of being noisy and rowdy. Whatever the intentions, it does sound incredibly racist.

We Indians sometimes forget the difference between right and wrong.

You are barking up the wrong tree buddy. Any such policy would invite judicial proceedings from all quarters of life in the USA. Ask any Indian living in US.

Thats news to me..a lot of (i wont be wrong if i say around 50%) of pubs/bars in Ireland has this signage!! but maybe not in the US. Thanks for clarifying :)

If this is against say us or UK, I might say something, but don't eve pretend this doesn't happen in Africa. Africans can be legally racist in Africa but the moment somebody does something outside they scream. Just look at south Africans.

To Africans you want respect? Look at China use to be hell on earth, now it's respected and/or feared around the world.

35qq41.jpg

the truth

2jEWx.jpg

Do they have issues like dine n ditch ( people taking off without paying for their meal)?

Not really. Those who try that get to spend the evening washing dishes. The people here hate washing dishes so I guess that's the reason they opt to pay rather than bilk (dine and ditch). The other option is to spend a few nights in jail if you bilk. Trust me, nobody wants to spend a night in jail here either

I've seen several housing societies in India with the sign foreigners not allowed to rent or buy in this society. The justification is that the target is usually Foreign students who have a reputation of being noisy and rowdy. Whatever the intentions, it does sound incredibly racist.

We Indians sometimes forget the difference between right and wrong.

:lol:....and I have seen several housing societies in India that give house on rent only to foreigners as they cannot take over ownership of the house.

In any case what is the problem if someone does not want to give his house to foreigners ? How can it be racist ? at best it is xenophobic :disagree:

You are hardly qualified to comment on Indians ability to understand right and wrong :lol:

In 2 years "india will be the biggest oil producer"

Jay - it's not weekend yet; you're already drunk?

:lol:....and I have seen several housing societies in India that give house on rent only to foreigners as they cannot take over ownership of the house.

In any case what is the problem if someone does not want to give his house to foreigners ? How can it be racist ? at best it is xenophobic :disagree:

You are hardly qualified to comment on Indians ability to understand right and wrong :lol:

and xenophobia is OK?
If such notices were put up here in the UK, there would be an investigation and probably followed by prosecution.

Nigerians are notorious for peddling fake currency to drugs to internet fraud - I wouldn't take their concerns seriously.

and xenophobia is OK?
If such notices were put up here in the UK, there would be an investigation and probably followed by prosecution.

Yes UK is a paradise for Indians..........:angel:

Indian kid taken from parents, given to foster care in UK

LONDON: An Indian family living in Oxford is fighting to get their five-and-a-half-year-old son back from foster care after he was taken away by British social service officials on suspicion that he was being "sexually abused and improperly touched" by his father.

In a bizarre turn of events, teachers from Bayards Hill Primary School here called police and social service officials on March 6 after Achintya, a class I student, told them that his father "is a bad man" who does "dirty things". According to his parents, Rajat Puri and Shruti Beri, who've been living in Oxford's Rosehill area since 2009, the school interpreted the comment as "a case of sexual molestation".

An appalled Shruti, who runs a textile business, said the "bad habit" that their five-year-old son referred to was her husband's social drinking, which she would describe as his "bad habit".

"Rajat is a social drinker and when he would have a drink or a smoke over the weekend, Achintya would want to do the same. I would then tell him that what his dad was doing was bad. Somehow Achintya, when asked in school about his father, ended up saying his dad does bad things," Shruti said.

"Our child was taken away from us on March 6 and given to foster care. The last time I met him, he had bruises on his back and face, and was terrified... he was being kept in a dark room and was scared. A health assessment on March 25 showed the bruises. We reached out to our area MP and chief of social services, but no one got back," the mother claimed.

Worse, the couple are not being allowed to meet Achintya. The officials have also unsuccessfully coaxed them into signing that "we'd never meet our son, give him toys and write notes to him," Shruti said. The couple, originally from Punjab, moved to UK after living in Johannesburg for five years.

The parents have written to British Prime Minister David Cameron and his deputy Nick Clegg on the issue, but haven't heard from them. "We just want our son back. This is a case of racial discrimination," Shruti said. She also alleged being threatened by the Oxfordshire County Council officials to give up their son. "The day social services officials interviewed me, they called me a bloody Asian," she alleged.

A recent emergency protection order given by Bambury Family Court allows the couple to see their son thrice a week for an hour each. However, until now, only Shruti has been able to meet Achintya outside the Knights Court premises. She recalled her interview with the social service officials on March 7.

"Both of us were first called by the police for a voluntary statement at 1pm on March 7. Suddenly I got a call from social service asking me to visit them at 1.30pm. They smartly divided my husband and me. The police told my husband that I had confirmed that he sexually abused his son. On the other hand, the social services officials told me that my husband had admitted to sexually molesting Achintya and had been arrested. I said this could never be the case. An hour later they retracted, saying he wasn't arrested."

Err, you are trying to justify what happens in India with a particular case in the UK which will be properly investigated?

Clearly the UK investigations is going well for the Indian couple...........Do you think I should hold my breath till the guilty is punished ? :angel:

I certainly do not have to 'Justify' a biased racist and loaded article from the BBC..........its amusing that you think I would even bother to do so.

India is one of the most tolerant societies in the world...and we certainly do not need BBC certificate.

Back
Top Bottom