What's new

Afia Siddiqui sentenced to 86 years

:frown::angry::angry: If this is the Inside story then it is despicable....why isn't Amnesty or some other HR agency speaking out on her behalf...?

Please go through this thread even some members were doubting if there exists a lady Afia or not but today the world came to know she had been sentenced to unfair imprisonment again.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-dr-afia-siddiqui-grey-ghost-lady-bagram.html

And FYI today when we tried to contact her sister before the verdict announced, her cell was totally blocked and no one could have made calls to her.

This is inhuman and we all Pakistanis are also to be blamed for this barbarism

What was a bright woman like her doing in Afhganistan at the time of war???? She should be smarter than that. And 86 years??? Is US judicial system gone nutts?

She was kidnapped from Karachi read handed over by our agencies to US who have shifted her to Afghanistan where there was no trace of her as she was put in Bagram Prison by US army and when the British Lady journalist traced her and broke the news about presence of a Pakistani lady imprisoned at Bagram Prison ONLY Then US had came up with its fiction story of her attacking US soldiers in Afghanistan.

:disagree:

Well one thing is for sure. The pakistani link will somehow be mis-used as a anti pakistani tool

Well one thing is for sure. The pakistani link will somehow be mis-used as a anti pakistani tool

They are welcomed to do that we are not worried against Anti-Pakistan propaganda but we are sad for punishing an Innocent woman by US for covering up its terrorism in Afghanistan :tdown:

Afia's ex-husband is said to be FBI agent who also played role in framing her

according to him, she did become radicalized....

in fact, there are people who became radicalized or genuinely angry over U.S. action in Afghanistan.

the real question is -- with whom did she interact; and did she really open fire on U.S. personnel

the whole ordeal is shrowded in mystery, and we in public are not receiving sufficient information about the case

I would propose that all the documents and evidence are released to public.. Maybe that goddam wikileaks can have some purpose in life and get hold of those documents

They are welcomed to do that we are not worried against Anti-Pakistan propaganda but we are sad for punishing an Innocent woman by US for covering up its terrorism in Afghanistan :tdown:

innocent? unlucky? depraved.
Somethings we shall never know.

Unfortunately this episode of hers will/has been be written in a pro-us environ, so we all know when the balance tilts.

I wish usa would do better to come more transparent and avoid the wrath of the muslim world.

Afia's ex-husband is said to be FBI agent who also played role in framing her

I didn't get it from the day. 1 I can't believe that she is that innocent as ou media and religious parties portray. Why everyone was against a weak women. The ISI, the CIA, FBI and even her husband. Why everyone in the world was trying to frame her when she was just a normal lady and had nothing do with any terrorist faction.
:)

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Afia :cry: - really almost cried for her

Whether she was a criminal or not....Americans did not treat her well and by her look anybody can guess from the torture she has gone through.

Even the criminals has their rights and this girl already had enough of all this. Oh yes.....So called Afia's haters are are most welcome to criticize this post

in-justice amercia :angry:

well i will tell you one thing

she does have a big mouth.....she should have just SHUT UP and not made provocative statements about Jews, ''not cooperating'' and other silly things.

She would have MAYBE helped her cause if she remained professional and kept out emotions. You don't say ''no Jewish jurors'' when the Judge is a Jew, and in New York City where there are many Jewish peoples (in powerful positions).

I still think the ruling is absurd; the case is shrowded in mystery and there are many questions I wish could publicly answered instead of black tape and keeping things secretive.

the amount of jail time/detention served; torture administered; and emotional distress she has already faced should have been considered when coming out with a verdict

:tdown: For the so called world super power who love's so much democracy that it brings to other countries on the gun tip by doing wars and by kidnapping innocent people and charge them with false cases.

I'm surprised by all this....Shame on U.S.A. You are unable to give justice to an innocent lady, how could you immagine to bring democracy into other countries?:angry:

They should make it 40 years because when she comes out of prison, she'll be thinking to herself, "Was it really worth it?"

she was stitched up. Didn't help that Musharaffs son personally gave the yanks the all clear to take her.

I don't get why you think I am Indian. Actually I am shocked that you don't care because she is "American". Guess how many Pakistanis in the world got another nationality than Pakistani, are they no Pakistanis any more? Genetically and by roots, they are.

By that logic, there are no such nationalities as Canadians, Americans, parts of South America, Australians, etc, because they all came from Europe and hence should be referred to as Europeans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom