What's new

Afia Siddiqui sentenced to 86 years

Is she somehow releated to her heavy weight twin Ayesha Siddiqui??
And lets not Indians shove their nationality theories...thats a country which doesnt allow dual citizenship therefore indians who proudly flash their "gora" passport are gleefully disowned by their birth state..

very harsh sentence , Dr Afia although american and she didnt had any thing to do with pakistan except that when she got radicalised she used our land .. any how she was radicalised & pissed off like a lot of muslims cuz of invasions in afghanistan and iraq. This decision wil only help jihadis recruit more suicide bombers.

the point is the even if she was guilty/double agent why is her case shrouded in mystery..even obama's adviser of relgious affairs when came to pakistan on her so called "outreach n engage" mission was grilled over this question n she replied even she did not have "access" to her case files..that obviously means therez something wrong..
besides if obama can send mr. clinton to north america to get their "spy" released, he can defifitely use presidential pardon to win "hearts" of muslims!
will somehow ensure safety for his soldiers in afg n iraq!!:angry:

Useless parties like jamat-e-islami seems like were waiting for this news,and now all their members will be ironing their clothes.asked ''why?'',answer,''many days since no work and media attention,so were just wondering to have a protest and street march tomorrow''..:rolleyes::angry::angry:.

Useless parties like jamat-e-islami seems like were waiting for this news,and now all their members will be ironing their clothes.asked ''why?'',answer,''many days since no work and media attention,so were just wondering to have a protest and street march tomorrow''..:rolleyes::angry::angry:.

Your flags dont show any connection with Pakistan yet you know it perfectly. Growing up in such family this is exactly what happens. They dress up for the event like one dresses up for eid prayers!

the secrecy shrouding Afia is that she had extensive links with CIA. Her aggression and CIA links only assure she was one on the chain probably for researching interrogation techniques until she decided to go rouge. Like OBL, another rouge agent!

she was caught in afghanistan! i have started to see many videos related to her getting caught in afghanistan's city called gazi

Last edited by a moderator:
Your flags dont show any connection with Pakistan yet you know it perfectly. Growing up in such family this is exactly what happens. They dress up for the event like one dresses up for eid prayers!

the secrecy shrouding Afia is that she had extensive links with CIA. Her aggression and CIA links only assure she was one on the chain probably for researching interrogation techniques until she decided to go rouge. Like OBL, another rouge agent!

what is your claim that she was CIA agent but then she went rouge? any link any proof coz i would love to see this side of the story!

As far as the judicial system in the U.S is concerned .....there is a strong racial element against blacks and south Asians prevalent even today......however if the woman is indeed mentally ill ( given her details it is more than likely)....then she should be freed and placed at a suitable institution and not prosecuted.....
Upon her sentencing she said "I'm not mentally ill. I do not want any bloodshed in my name". Sounded sane enough to me.

Upon her sentencing she said "I'm not mentally ill. I do not want any bloodshed in my name". Sounded sane enough to me.
Crazies always think that they are sane and everybody else is crazy.

But, yes, I also do not think she was mentally ill.

This shouldn't be surprising at all, when she was pronounced guilty wrongfully. They say she fired the gun on American soldiers - the bullets did not hit them, where are the bullets?

They say she fired the gun from beside a curtain, gun powder should be found on the curtain... no gun powder

They say she fired a gun? Ballistics report on that gun came out negative, bullets were not fired.

The pathetic justice system of the US was rigged while pronouncing her guilty, what can you expect while sentencing her. The US nation state, died a little today again.

Crazies always think that they are sane and everybody else is crazy.

But, yes, I also do not think she was mentally ill.
Not to forget proving her crazy means she can't defend herself, her testimony would be nullified. Otherwise it would've been a he said, she said situation and then ballistic evidence would've been required.

Mushahid Hussain went and met her, and he found her in normal condition.

This shouldn't be surprising at all, when she was pronounced guilty wrongfully. They say she fired the gun on American soldiers - the bullets did not hit them, where are the bullets?

They say she fired the gun from beside a curtain, gun powder should be found on the curtain... no gun powder

They say she fired a gun? Ballistics report on that gun came out negative, bullets were not fired.

The pathetic justice system of the US was rigged while pronouncing her guilty, what can you expect while sentencing her. The US nation state, died a little today again.
I love how very few media agencies are giving her any attention, but give other people, like the Ground Zero Mosque Imam, hours of coverage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom