What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

They have bigger compulsions than a treaty. Just saying. ;)

They have rail link with CAR,Chabahar and finally Chinese are coming.

Tumhe to pata hi hoga Chinese jahan jaate hain us mulq ko apna sabse bada trading partner bana lete hain. :D

They have rail link with CAR,Chabahar and finally Chinese are coming.

Tumhe to pata hi hoga Chinese jahan jaate hain us mulq ko apna sabse bada trading partner bana lete hain. :D

As I said to Malang. There is lot to happen in Afghanistan. So we should wait and see how things unfold in Afghanistan. :)

As I said to Malang. There is lot to happen in Afghanistan. So we should wait and see how things unfold in Afghanistan. :)

No...no let them be kind to us ungrateful Pakistanis so that we can return the favor in kind & let them see Kabul River becoming little more than a seasonal stream ! :lol:

ultimately over the years all these Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh will understand who the real culprit is.......... I sincerely hope for that.....

No...no let them be kind to us ungrateful Pakistanis so that we can return the favor in kind & let them see Kabul River becoming little more than a seasonal stream ! :lol:

True. It would be a funny scenario. Afghanistan building a dam to stop its own water. :D

Just thinking.. May be India should gift some nuclear technology to Afghanistan :D

I mean purely for peaceful purposes ;)

We have chabahar and in near future Chinese route to India :D

Chinese would never let Indians use their western borders in fear of them messing around in Tibet or Xinjiang. They are anal about keeping foriegn influences out of those areas. Which is why China has also not yet opened the border with Afghanistan for security reasons.

Wakhan Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghanistan has asked China on several occasions to open the border in the Wakhan Corridor for economic reasons, or as an alternative supply route for fighting the Taliban insurgency. However China has resisted, largely due to unrest in its far western province of Xinjiang which borders the corridor.[14][15] In December 2009 it was reported that the United States had asked China to open the Corridor.[16]

Just thinking.. May be India should gift some nuclear technology to Afghanistan :D

I mean purely for peaceful purposes ;)

Yeah and then when mayor of Kabul runs for the hills come 2014 and Taliban captures the tech, India will be like :oops:

Even if a peace agreement is reached it would involve Taliban having power in Afghanistan and so India would be handing them nuclear tech.

Yeah it's our kindness that we have let free water flow to Pakistan for these ungrateful Pakistanis!

Height of shamelessness...... What your kindness???? rat sh!t and nothing more..... being underdeveloped to the point of savageness, hell bent on self destruction and totally on the mercy of other nations till now and for the foreseeable future..... what could have you done else then showing kindness and letting free flow of water to Pakistan??????

Regarding being ungrateful.....Prey take your millions of refugees to your lala land..... its enough we have hosted you guys for more then four decades..... and at least three generations have spent their lives here(and surely at some point of time you would also be one).... And not only that, we treated as our brothers and not as refugees, and doing the same till date..... your countrymen are enjoying the same status as any other Pakistani..... allowed to establish and run businesses and that to without any taxes.... your countrymen bought homes here and a lot of them settled for life, your kids allowed admissions in the same schools as the natives..... not only that, a fair number of Afghans are perusing their educations in all the top universities of Pakistan ..... Many, my own students.....cutting long story short we accepted you with open arms...... but your ingratitude is pretty much visible......

Regarding the Indian position in Afghanistan..... very much clear..... you might hold a different view point.... but the fact remains the same..... Afghanistan has become a play ground for big powers of the world.... and everyone wants piece of the pie..... Its harsh but reality.... what interest have India got in Afghanistan??? development ???? really.... I dont think so..... if that would be the case .... India could have shown the same soft heart for other iffed up countries.... how about African countries, dont there live a humanity???? how about their next neighbor, Bangladesh.... i dont see that kind of developmental desire for them..... hell leave everyone aside how about a fair proportion of their own population (i am not getting into the millions game) underdeveloped...... why not spending and investing in them ???? any special love for the afghans??? Culture may be??? or religion ???? or linguistic commonalities may be???? ..........Nada.... Zilch.... The Answer is simple..... An anti-Pakistan, Afghanistan is in total favor of India..... and they are playing a smart game to that extent in the current period....

For Pakistan its a wait and see.... till its over.... and mind you, its almost over..... post 2014 Afghanistan will be a total different ball game..... What Afghanistan is doing is plain stupid (as expected of them)..... what they should have done or do is to play both sides rather then aligning with anyone. This way they can milk both..... and think strategically...... whatever the case may its your ball, play it your way..... For us we dont give a dime about it..... we know our strengths and the total unfair advantage that we enjoy when it comes to Afghanistan!

Till then
Adios!

Chinese would never let Indians use their western borders in fear of them messing around in Tibet or Xinjiang. They are anal about keeping foriegn influences out of those areas. Which is why China has also not yet opened the border with Afghanistan for security reasons.

Wakhan Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghanistan has asked China on several occasions to open the border in the Wakhan Corridor for economic reasons, or as an alternative supply route for fighting the Taliban insurgency. However China has resisted, largely due to unrest in its far western province of Xinjiang which borders the corridor.[14][15] In December 2009 it was reported that the United States had asked China to open the Corridor.[16]

Yeah and then when mayor of Kabul runs for the hills come 2014 and Taliban captures the tech, India will be like :oops:

Even if a peace agreement is reached it would involve Taliban having power in Afghanistan and so India would be handing them nuclear tech.

China only fear Indian presence in central Asia. But for them greater threat come from extremists in Pakistan and Afghanistan into Xinjiang but Afghanistan will be connected to China through Turkmenistan

Back
Top Bottom