What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

:lol: check on Sino - India trade volumes and compare it with Sino-Pak trade ;)

Love the way you guys are proud of trade deficit with China. :D

Still you want route to CAR via Pakistan not China. Why? Because despite the huge trade volume with China you don't have the kind of relations with China that you can consider chinese route as reliable. Here in Pakistan's case it is Chinese themselves who are working on the KKH and to make it better. We might have a smaller trade volume with China but it doesn't matter for us since we can always get the chinese route much earlier than you. It is more relaible for us. Huge trade deficit isn't going to buy you everything buddy. Keep it in mind. :)

Not to forget Pakitan's route via China to CAR would be smaller as compared to Indian one. And we can always get the Afghan route reopen because of the overwhelming advantage we have over Afghanistan. ;)

That will be extremely long route through freezing mountains.

So? We are using it since last two decades to have trade with China.

Can you provide the data about trade volume and months of operation.

Even afghan routes aren't safe and face issues like harsh weathers. You can search for that yourself. As far as I know despite weather issues we are using it for last two decades. :)

And now Pakistan and China are working to make it more resistant to landslides etc.

Haaa.... the old CAR debate...

some countries have direct rail,road link since decades, but still lags in statistics as there aint a sh!t to export to them.

And meanwhile... no road, rail link but yet.
p64ug.jpg

2zrgqwx.jpg

But , the "will", "would", "we might" argument is funny , yet interesting.

some countries have direct rail,road link since decades, but still lags in statistics as there aint a sh!t to export to them.

p64ug.jpg

2zrgqwx.jpg

Cool story . But still you need a route. To further increase the exports. Everyone does. And you might not get it. ;)

Yes all the trades were without route, and its still increasing without routes, magic isnt it?

http://www.ejbe.org/EJBE2012Vol05No09p021SUVANKULOV-GUC.pdf

More stories and magic , if u are interested...

As I said any normal country would want a route to further increase them. A route would increase multiply the volume unbelievably if you have a route. Even your magic would look nothing in front of that increase.

Anyways the thread isn't how much chalia and chewing tobacco and coconut oil India sells to CAR. The discussion is about who has better access to CAR as one delusional Indian Karan was trolling that Pakistan has lost its leverage since Afghanistan has stopped a few hundred containers on the Afghan border. Hope you got it now. :)

As I said any normal country would want a route to further increase them. A route would increase multiply the volume unbelievably if you have a route. Even your magic would look nothing in front of that increase.

Anyways the thread isn't how much chalia and chewing tobacco and coconut oil India sells to CAR. The discussion is about who has better access to CAR as one delusional Indian Karan was trolling that Pakistan has lost its leverage since Afghanistan has stopped a few hundred containers on the Afghan border. Hope you got it now. :)

Trade has mulitplied between china and US without any land route.
Trade has nothing much changed between Pakistan and Iran or Pakistan with CAR even with a direct link/route.

Hope u got the point now.

Trade has nothing much changed between Pakistan and Iran or Pakistan with CAR even with a direct link/route.

I got your point even before. You didn't get what the discussion is all about.

And routes are important. :)

p64ug.jpg

2zrgqwx.jpg

Well since Americans didn't pour billions into our economy to prop us up against china plus the security situation created by Americans in Afghanistan and our border .I guess you are right to say there aint a sh!t to export to them..

Since India and pakistan are the same size and in same situation i guess you can compare Them on same level since measuring size makes you feel better. Hey wait a minutes it says Turks are ahead of India what gives with all the advantages you have you are being beaten by Turks

But , the "will", "would", "we might" argument is funny , yet interesting

Irony

Well since Americans didn't pour billions into our economy to prop us up against china plus the security situation created by Americans in Afghanistan and our border .I guess you are right to say there aint a sh!t to export to them..

Since India and pakistan are the same size and in same situation i guess you can compare Them on same level since measuring size makes you feel better. Hey wait a minutes it says Turks are ahead of India what gives with all the advantages you have you are being beaten by Turks

Some where their is Turk smiling at this and asking what is this Indian bragging about .

But what does Turkeys comfortable

If i can't Brag about my country i will brag about some different country and feel good . So TYPICAL . :rofl: I hope that made u feel good and warm :rofl:

L O L what does China and USA Trade has any thing to do with India? Shouldn't we ask since India has almost same access to American Markets without prejudice shown to us By Americans how come India is losing to China.

As far as Iran and pakistan trade is concerned First Iran is under sanctions and pakistani security situation in Baluchistan isn't that great again only a idiot will not understand that.

If i can't Brag about my country i will brag about some different country and feel good . So TYPICAL . :rofl: I hope that made u feel good and warm :rofl:

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
― Euripides, Bacchae -:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom