Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

wk49l.jpg

hahhahahahahah

Bolti band..Have a mentos

menthos_add.jpg

Pakistan------>Iran------->Turkey------>EU

helmut_meelich-p13.jpg

:coffee:

Once Indian goods enter Iran they can use the existing infrastructure to reach all the markets you mentioned. The Pakistani businessmen must be crying that they cannot gain from the logistics in this regard. This lack of foresight is unfathomable.
Who am I to talk anyway... God forbid you gain some sense from my opinion.

Then How is Pakistan in any advantageous position as compared to India? Even we can get to CAR via China ... :)

But India doesn't share the same relations with China like Pakistan. And Indian establishment knows that. ;)

On other hand Pakistan can still get to CAR even without Afghanistan and that too through a much friendly and secure route.

But India doesn't share the same relations with China like Pakistan. And Indian establishment knows that. ;)

On other hand Pakistan can still get to CAR and that too through a much friendly and secure route.

:lol: check on Sino - India trade volumes and compare it with Sino-Pak trade ;)

for all those thinking that Pakistan can take the China route to CAR countries and bypass Afganistan...there is one problem...the Karakoram highway is not all weather highway so during winter it has to be closed, and hence the afgan route is essential

The KKH is best travelled in the spring or early autumn. Heavy snow during harsh winters can shut the highway down for extended periods. Heavy monsoon rains, around July and August, cause occasional landslides that can block the road for hours or more. The border crossing between China and Pakistan at Khunjerab Pass is open only between May 1 and December 31 of every year.

Karakoram Highway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well there is already a lot of work being done on this. New bridges. New tunnels. just to make the highway more and more open through out the year. In any case it doesn't disapprove the fact that we have a very reasonable alternative if Afghanistan behaves as Afghanistan(childish).

L O L Clearly i am the one not getting the irrelevant indian context when it comes to pakistan china relations.

The thread is not about Pak CHina relations. Its about Trade corridor to CAR via Afghanistan and alternates and how Afghanistan not allowing Pak trucks thru negates Pakistan's geographical position wrt a trade route to CAR. The alternate of China allows the same access to India as it does to Pakistan and that's where the Indo-China trade relations come in..

Sheeeshh.. Sab kuch bacchon ki tarah samjhana padta hai ;)

Yes it's under negotiation and planning both on Kabul and Kunar rivers.

Indian construction companies will make dams in Afghanistan purely on Afghan request and guidlines. It will be Afghan decision how high dam they want. The control of dam will be in Afghans hand (Unlike some country hand over there port and Airbases to some other country).

The Afghans will be owner of infrastructure (Hospital, road, factory, schools, Dams) build by India/China/America...

On other hand Pakistan can still get to CAR even without Afghanistan and that too through a much friendly and secure route.

That will be extremely long route through freezing mountains.

The thread is not about Pak CHina relations. Its about Trade corridor to CAR via Afghanistan and alternates and how Afghanistan not allowing Pak trucks thru negates Pakistan's geographical position wrt a trade route to CAR. The alternate of China allows the same access to India as it does to Pakistan and that's where the Indo-China trade relations come in..

Sheeeshh.. Sab kuch bacchon ki tarah samjhana padta hai ;)

I am not sure where you are trying to go with this but instead of telling me what the thread is not about how about you stay on the topic and lets discuss that .Even though you yourself brought China India Relation ship into discussion not to mention Air freight. I asked you to stay on topic you come back with telling me ''The thread is not about Pak CHina relations. Its about Trade corridor to CAR via Afghanistan'' and alternates.

what does china allowing same access to India has any thing to do with Afghanistan pakistan trade plus access for pakistani trucks to C.A.R nations via Afghanistan.

Just to shut you up If You are telling me Indian Trucks are allowed to travel back and forth to Afghanistan and other stats Via china? or its Air only.

If you guys are allowed then use it whats the big fuss about.

The KKH is best travelled in the spring or early autumn. Heavy snow during harsh winters can shut the highway down for extended periods. Heavy monsoon rains, around July and August, cause occasional landslides that can block the road for hours or more. The border crossing between China and Pakistan at Khunjerab Pass is open only between May 1 and December 31 of every year.

Nice use of Red plus making it as loud as possible to make your point and what a point.I guess you forgot few minor things.One that it also snows in Afghanistan and other ex soviet states and pakistan and china have been working on KKH highway to make it bigger and more useable.

Indian construction companies will make dams in Afghanistan purely on Afghan request and guidlines. It will be Afghan decision how high dam they want. The control of dam will be in Afghans hand (Unlike some country hand over there port and Airbases to some other country).

The Afghans will be owner of infrastructure (Hospital, road, factory, schools, Dams) build by India/China/America...

So you are hiring Chinese and American construction companies and paying with Indian Tax dollars on Afghans request :rofl:Dam Afghans wanted Indians to pay for it but Chinese or Americans to build it.And on the other thread Indians were going on how Chinese are stupid to be investing in Gawadar cause its not safe but we all no how safe Afghanistan is.:yahoo:

Question
That will be extremely long route through freezing mountains.

Answer
karan.1970=China allows the same access to India as it does to Pakistan and that's where the Indo-China trade relations come in..

conclusion If Indians use it it its safe if pakistani truckers use it is frozen :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom