What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

Funny thing is, these actions harm Afghanistan more than they harm us. :lol:

What percent of your economy relies on Pakistan route and what percent of our economy relies on transit through Afghanistan? You can't even call it a "tit" from your side. A closed border actually helps us (on an aggregate level) an screws you considerably

Let it screw us why are you caring for us? :D

Good luck building dam on Kabul river. But keep in mind the terms kunar river and chitral. ;)

Do you even know which rivers are combined in Afghanistan and completes the Kunar river?

Yeah Yeah that's why China is it self building a road and rail link between Afghanistan and China :D

Chinese already have taken control of Gwadar port and are working on KKH to make it all weather. As I said best of luck. :tup:

Lets see how you will go. :)

Chinese already have taken control of Gwadar port and are working on KKH to make it all weather. As I said best of luck. :tup:

Lets see how you will go. :)

Gwadar is your port we don't have anything to do with it rather help you make a good use of that port in near future by taking the goods from it directly to CARs :D

Gwadar is your port we don't have anything to do with it rather help you make a good use of that port in near future by taking the goods from it directly to CARs :D

Yeah I know it is our port and you have nothing to do with it. As I said best of luck to your "plans". Lets see how far you will go with them. :)

Let it screw us why are you caring for us? :D
Do you even know which rivers are combined in Afghanistan and completes the Kunar river?
Don't worry bro. We will send it through Iran, all the help your country needs. :D

They are just frustrated that now Afghanistan is ready to take its interest as priority. :enjoy:

They are not just "plans" but projects under implementation currently.

Yeah whatever. It would be interesting to watch them getting completed. In case if they get completed. We appreciate these projects. :)

I heard China is investing billions in Afghanistan while only few millions in Pakistan. Why so. :D
Directly accessing Afghanistan. No Pakistan in between. :D

China is also in favour of stability of Afghanistan to get their natural resources. And China will bring its workers too. That Afghans may not like. They don't have problem with Indians but Chinese are different case.

Pakistan should shut down their trade for one day and watch how quickly they straighten up.

no. i have a better solution. kick all afghans out and mine the border. then wait and see, how on earth these afghans can servive. i have said it many times here, Afghans are the most ungrateful people on this planet. lets teach them a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom