What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

Yeah that would do the trick. Anything else, an SSBN to go fishing in lake Kabul? :D

Just thinking.. May be India should gift some nuclear technology to Afghanistan :D

I mean purely for peaceful purposes ;)

Actually no. It was an American experiment.

Why did they come to pakistan as refugees ? because of Gen Zia's jihad experiment for American dollars.

@Adios Amigo

1. To stop Afghanistan used for training Jehadis which will be sent in Kashmir. ISI and PA used it post-Cold War.

2. Trillion Dollar worth Resources. India already go Iron Ore Mine. China got Copper Mine.

3. Access to CARs through Iran, Afghanistan.

4. Strategic partner - Making Pakistan to spend more on its Western borders. Putting on the stress.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said any normal country would want a route to further increase them. A route would increase multiply the volume unbelievably if you have a route. Even your magic would look nothing in front of that increase.

Anyways the thread isn't how much chalia and chewing tobacco and coconut oil India sells to CAR. The discussion is about who has better access to CAR as one delusional Indian Karan was trolling that Pakistan has lost its leverage since Afghanistan has stopped a few hundred containers on the Afghan border. Hope you got it now. :)

Let it screw us why are you caring for us? :D

Do you even know which rivers are combined in Afghanistan and completes the Kunar river?

You're right man. If you people don't care about solving the issues of your own country and keepin yourself mired in anger and emotions then why in Gods name should we care?

You raise a good point

Haji Ghuos Allah, an exporter, suggested that if Kabul failed to resolve the issue the Pakistan government should not allow Afghan trade with India through the Wagah border.

i agree!!!
I think we should use Karakorum Highway for trade with CA.

As I said any normal country would want a route to further increase them. A route would increase multiply the volume unbelievably if you have a route. Even your magic would look nothing in front of that increase.

Anyways the thread isn't how much chalia and chewing tobacco and coconut oil India sells to CAR. The discussion is about who has better access to CAR as one delusional Indian Karan was trolling that Pakistan has lost its leverage since Afghanistan has stopped a few hundred containers on the Afghan border. Hope you got it now. :)

@Adios Amigo

1. To stop Afghanistan used for training Jehadis which will be sent in Kashmir. ISI and PA used it post-Cold War.

2. Trillion Dollar worth Resources. India already go Iron Ore Mine. China got Copper Mine.

3. Access to CARs through Iran, Afghanistan.

4. Strategic partner - Making Pakistan to spend more on its Western borders. Putting on the stress.

Even if what you said is true, it's a good revenge for 71 so no need to bring up Kashmir (which naturally the people there will hate you when you occupy them despite their demands for your withdrawal)

As for putting stress on our borders, just remember that your northeast has been in flames for much of the past decade. You do actions to hurt us, we will return the favor in kind quite easily.

You have no leverage over us as far as this trade issue in the region is concerned. If you did, your trucks would be on our highways. With India reaching out to US and vice Versa and with all this nonsense and posturing about sanctions on Iran I don't see any major materialization of chah bahar as far as India is concerned. Truth hurts.

I don't even know why we're debating about CARs. Majority of them at present are command economies and their combined population isn't that large. We can bypass all these warzones and have our EU destined goods in transit at Turkey within days via rail (Our trade with EU being much larger than what it is with any of these other countries some of you keep bringing up)

The original topic was about a few containers containing fruits and vegetables being stopped. What a huge dent that puts in our economy :lol:

What percent of our total trade goes through Afghanistan, do you guys really want to know the percentage :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard China is investing billions in Afghanistan while only few millions in Pakistan. Why so. :D

Its their Money and they are free to spend it where ever They like why are you asking us shouldn't that be a question directed at Chinese besides there is more then enough investment in pakistan from china and growing.

If its nothing to be worried of, then why constant outcry over India's presence ?

China only fear Indian presence in central Asia. But for them greater threat come from extremists in Pakistan and Afghanistan into Xinjiang but Afghanistan will be connected to China through Turkmenistan

China doesn't want India near Tibet because you hosted the Dalai Llama. I wouldn't expect you to know that though because you do not even know the difference between Tajikistan and Turkmenistan and who borders who in the region. :wave:

Yeah that would do the trick. Anything else, an SSBN to go fishing in lake Kabul? :D

Actually no. It was an American experiment.

Actually that would be incorrect as well because the refugees came rushing to Pakistan when soviet troops invaded which was before US used the invasion to try and tear up the Soviets.

China doesn't want India near Tibet because you hosted the Dalai Llama. I wouldn't expect you to know that though because you do not even know the difference between Tajikistan and Turkmenistan and who borders who in the region. :wave:

Actually that would be incorrect as well because the refugees came rushing to Pakistan when soviet troops invaded which was before US used the invasion to try and tear up the Soviets.

Ok, Tajikistan, I know it. We are already trading with China through Tibet through Nathula Pass, so your logic failed.

Height of shamelessness...... What your kindness???? rat sh!t and nothing more..... being underdeveloped to the point of savageness, hell bent on self destruction and totally on the mercy of other nations till now and for the foreseeable future..... what could have you done else then showing kindness and letting free flow of water to Pakistan??????

Regarding being ungrateful.....Prey take your millions of refugees to your lala land..... its enough we have hosted you guys for more then four decades..... and at least three generations have spent their lives here(and surely at some point of time you would also be one).... And not only that, we treated as our brothers and not as refugees, and doing the same till date..... your countrymen are enjoying the same status as any other Pakistani..... allowed to establish and run businesses and that to without any taxes.... your countrymen bought homes here and a lot of them settled for life, your kids allowed admissions in the same schools as the natives..... not only that, a fair number of Afghans are perusing their educations in all the top universities of Pakistan ..... Many, my own students.....cutting long story short we accepted you with open arms...... but your ingratitude is pretty much visible......

Regarding the Indian position in Afghanistan..... very much clear..... you might hold a different view point.... but the fact remains the same..... Afghanistan has become a play ground for big powers of the world.... and everyone wants piece of the pie..... Its harsh but reality.... what interest have India got in Afghanistan??? development ???? really.... I dont think so..... if that would be the case .... India could have shown the same soft heart for other iffed up countries.... how about African countries, dont there live a humanity???? how about their next neighbor, Bangladesh.... i dont see that kind of developmental desire for them..... hell leave everyone aside how about a fair proportion of their own population (i am not getting into the millions game) underdeveloped...... why not spending and investing in them ???? any special love for the afghans??? Culture may be??? or religion ???? or linguistic commonalities may be???? ..........Nada.... Zilch.... The Answer is simple..... An anti-Pakistan, Afghanistan is in total favor of India..... and they are playing a smart game to that extent in the current period....

For Pakistan its a wait and see.... till its over.... and mind you, its almost over..... post 2014 Afghanistan will be a total different ball game..... What Afghanistan is doing is plain stupid (as expected of them)..... what they should have done or do is to play both sides rather then aligning with anyone. This way they can milk both..... and think strategically...... whatever the case may its your ball, play it your way..... For us we dont give a dime about it..... we know our strengths and the total unfair advantage that we enjoy when it comes to Afghanistan!

Till then
Adios!

You have put your emotions and your self hurt in your post. The answers to your each question is available in 10s of pages just google them.

Chinese would never let Indians use their western borders in fear of them messing around in Tibet or Xinjiang. They are anal about keeping foriegn influences out of those areas. Which is why China has also not yet opened the border with Afghanistan for security reasons.

Wakhan Corridor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghanistan has asked China on several occasions to open the border in the Wakhan Corridor for economic reasons, or as an alternative supply route for fighting the Taliban insurgency. However China has resisted, largely due to unrest in its far western province of Xinjiang which borders the corridor.[14][15] In December 2009 it was reported that the United States had asked China to open the Corridor.[16]

Yeah and then when mayor of Kabul runs for the hills come 2014 and Taliban captures the tech, India will be like :oops:

Even if a peace agreement is reached it would involve Taliban having power in Afghanistan and so India would be handing them nuclear tech.

You are picking up a 2009 false report from the world's most trusted source google recent China-Afghanistan military and civilian strategic partnerships :D

Yeah it's our kindness that we have let free water flow to Pakistan for these ungrateful Pakistanis!

My Good Man

You do realize that the largest tributary of Kabul River is Mastuj River, which flows from Chitral. To put it simply, you are not in a position to reduce the water supply to Pakistan. If you do, there is nothing stopping Pakistan from closing the supply of water to Mastuj River thus depriving Kabul River of its biggest source of water. Kabul River can best be described as one of the most important blood vessels of Afghanistan, any alterations in its course will bear serious repercussions on Afghanistan. Thus, don't hand out threats you cannot carry.

Good Day

My Good Man

You do realize that the largest tributary of Kabul River is Mastuj River, which flows from Chitral. To put it simply, you are not in a position to reduce the water supply to Pakistan. If you do, there is nothing stopping Pakistan from closing the supply of water to Mastuj River thus depriving Kabul River of its biggest source of water. Kabul River can best be described as one of the most important blood vessels of Afghanistan, any alterations in its course will bear serious repercussions on Afghanistan. Thus, don't hand out threats you cannot carry.

Good Day

You have studied the water system of Pakistan not Afghanistan your ignorance is not your fault.

My Good Man

Good Day

Most of people on PDF are really ignorant regarding the topic...They dont study enough and come here and spew there ill logics here..You can argue with them all day long but it wont matter...Let these people be in their ''flying castles''.
And in the end they will say Pakistan's are ungrateful...

@ ALL

Mark my word's, you will never see Afghanistan as a country, not because of US, Pakistan, India ,Nato or Iran,but because of their useless,incompetent people.

What else can you expect from this terrorist puppet country run completely by US, Allies & India.

Back
Top Bottom