What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

Pakistani part of Karakorum highway is still unpaved and very dangerous to use.

Very few part, almost 95% KKH @Pakistani side is paved.

BTW i think it is considered dangerous because it is narrow, it should be widen little by little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh nahin bhai I'm scared sh*t less right now...oh god what would happen Post-2014 ! :undecided:

What would all the ethnicities that hate us pull over Pakistan ? :cray:

True. I don't know what to do. We should be very scared. The "mighty" afghans hate us. :rolleyes:

But Karakoram highway is one of the most dangerous road in the world.Would it be able to take that much volume of traffic(taking geographical conditions into consideration).:meeting:

World's 10 dangerous roads | CNN Travel

4---flickr---shaun-D-metcal.jpg

@American Pakistani this CNN link that Karakorum highway is mostly unpaved in GB.

Last edited by a moderator:
weak relations btwn AFPAK is in the interest of India and US of A , we should not get emotional and deal with it by appropriate action.

If its nothing to be worried of, then why constant outcry over India's presence ?

We take exception to India trying to poison relations between both and of course it's support for terrorists that are supported by you and indoctrinated to carry our attacks and sabotage against our country.

Your defence attaché found that out the hard way, unfortunately

You all brought up your ethnic ***** again in this thread pathetic! believe it or not every ethnic group in Afghanistan today hates Pakistan like hell! even your own Pashtuns hates you! what made you feel good when you stalled 3000 Afghan Pashtun businessmen containers in Karachi? was it some sort of Pakistani love for Pashtuns?

This is nothing to do with ethnicity they are just some baby steps by Afghanistan and you will get to see more and heavier of them after post 2014 get yourselves settle with it from now on!

No one has challenged you to not! but more action is needed than words to do that.

You sound a little butt hurt :lol:

By the way I hope what you said is true. It means you can take back you millions of refugees and that even main cities will no longer have some backwards afghans and their disgusting unhygienic encroachment littering our cities like Peshawar.

Keep up the hate kid, you guys can go back to killing eachother we've seen you doing it for centuries. Leave our country, stop buying our goods, stop begging us not to mine the border, stop coming to our schools or using our currency.

Oh wait. We all know whose door your dear leader karzai will be knocking on for food and shelter post 2014 :laugh:

If it hadnt been for Pakistan, you'd be eating broken glass and speaking Russian

P.s. more Pashtuns in Pakistan than Afghanistan. We will never revolt against Pakistan.

Ask the people of Peshawar what they think of treacherous people like you. Come visit and you can find out (don't get kidnapped and molested before you cross the border on the way :lol:)

We take exception to India trying to poison relations between both and of course it's support for terrorists that are supported by you and indoctrinated to carry our attacks and sabotage against our country.

Utter B.S !!!!

You sound a little butt hurt :lol:

By the way I hope what you said is true. It means you can take back you millions of refugees and that even main cities will no longer have some backwards afghans and their disgusting unhygienic encroachment littering our cities like Peshawar.

Keep up the hate kid, you guys can go back to killing eachother we've seen you doing it for centuries. Leave our country, stop buying our goods, stop begging us not to mine the border, stop coming to our schools or using our currency.

Oh wait. We all know whose door your dear leader karzai will be knocking on for food and shelter post 2014 :laugh:

If it hadnt been for Pakistan, you'd be eating broken glass and speaking Russian

You telling me this? the one whose law and official tongue is british? are you kidding me? :rofl:

It's been 3 years that purchase and import of Pakistani products are decreased dramatically only bordering villages are using your products and you are forgetting exports of Pakistan to Afghanistan provided millions of jobs to poor Pakistanis and it really did helped some of those 90mln under poverty line Pakistanis!

Leave our country stop doing $$ jobs here, stop stealing Afghan waters, stop begging us to recognize durand line, stop training our children in your suicide training camps! and also using our currency in FATA, Peshawar and Quetta :)

You're free to feel that way. It's not my job to convince you.

It's the "spooks" job to pre empt such beliggerance, or retaliate in kind.

Kindly do us a favor, spread this hatred among Afghans refugees as well - it would help us getting rid of burden on our economy.

What economy? what for free you have done to them? or at least to your own countrymen?

we believe you.....and the feelings are mutual!

Bullshit! I am aPashtoon, and i love my country and all my countrymen........so dont even think of thinking on those lines!

Write the above bold in Pashto please!

They have faced this before. Will make their way out of it. Like before. :)

They have always been in the "way" never reached :)

Why bring India, its since day 1 of Pakistan's creation, remember their vote against Pakistan 1947 in UN.

What economy? what for free you have done to them? or at least to your own countrymen?

Yeah, the trillions you are paying for hospitality must remain in Afghanistan. Take your men back and spend money on them directly, huh!

Back
Top Bottom