What's new

Afghans proved they are the toughest in South Asia

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
First of all, I would like to congratulate Afghanistan for making it to the cricket World Cup and for becoming the champion of World Cup qualifiers today(which they will in next couple of hours.. Otherwise I will edit the post).
Their journey in cricket is phenomenal.. They achieved heights which no other team did in such a short span.. Their team is the reflection of mental toughness of a common Afghani.. I honestly feel they have a lot of potential to progress in all spheres if not for their religious extremism and civil war.
Indians, Pakistanis and other south Asians lack their competitiveness and never die attitude which was evidenced by various defeats they have inflicted on Indian sub continent many times( mind you Afghanistan is a tiny country compared to sub continent).. I sincerely wish they settle their internal strifes and achieve their true potential.

Afghans are a great people. A race of rulers who have never been conquered. Sher Shah Suri, who was our, Bengal's emperor and hero, had laid down the infrastructure and law in SA that was replicated by the Mughals and followed by the Brits. Pakistan, India and BD still follow these with variations required by time and situation.

First of all, I would like to congratulate Afghanistan for making it to the cricket World Cup and for becoming the champion of World Cup qualifiers today(which they will in next couple of hours.. Otherwise I will edit the post).
Their journey in cricket is phenomenal.. They achieved heights which no other team did in such a short span.. Their team is the reflection of mental toughness of a common Afghani.. I honestly feel they have a lot of potential to progress in all spheres if not for their religious extremism and civil war.
Indians, Pakistanis and other south Asians lack their competitiveness and never die attitude which was evidenced by various defeats they have inflicted on Indian sub continent many times( mind you Afghanistan is a tiny country compared to sub continent).. I sincerely wish they settle their internal strifes and achieve their true potential.

Hey cow piss drinker, don't forget to to thank the Peshawaris that taught these sons of refugees how to play. Lack competitiveness. :lol:

Hey cow piss drinker, don't forget to to thank the Peshawaris that taught these sons of refugees how to play. Lack competitiveness. :lol:

Pakistan made their cricket team (http://www.espncricinfo.com/afghanistan/content/story/626326.html, http://www.unhcr.org/news/stories/2...es-bring-world-class-cricket-afghanistan.html) and now they are playing dirty politics against Pakistan. This is what the Kabuli cricket board had to say on Pakistan recently when they cancelled the series with Pakistan.

“No agreement of friendly matches and mutual relationship agreement is possible with a country where terrorists are housed and provided safe havens.”

As soon as the Indians threw them a bone they went running like dogs.

Hey camel piss drinker.. Nobody can teach anyone the skills unless they have it naturally.. Pakistanis and Indians have a football team.. Why didn't they qualify for World Cup then?

Pakistan made their cricket team (http://www.espncricinfo.com/afghanistan/content/story/626326.html, http://www.unhcr.org/news/stories/2...es-bring-world-class-cricket-afghanistan.html) and now they are playing dirty politics against Pakistan. This is what the Kabuli cricket board had to say on Pakistan recently when they cancelled the series with Pakistan.

“No agreement of friendly matches and mutual relationship agreement is possible with a country where terrorists are housed and provided safe havens.”

As soon as the Indians threw them a bone they went running like dogs.
You people might have given them some help but it's unfair to take credit for their success. Scotland and Ireland were taught cricket by England and they have been playing it longer than Afghanistan.. Why didn't they get qualified then? Don't derail the thread by your jealous comments

All the best Afghanistan..

Looking forward to see you in next world cup

Hey camel piss drinker.. Nobody can teach anyone the skills unless they have it naturally.. Pakistanis and Indians have a football team.. Why didn't they qualify for World Cup then?

You people might have given them some help but it's unfair to take credit for their success. Scotland and Ireland were taught cricket by England and they have been playing it longer than Afghanistan.. Why didn't they get qualified then? Don't derail the thread by your jealous comments

We were delighted by their success. Still are proud when they play well, but "ehsan faramoshi" (if you understand what that term means) is the worst thing in our culture. Their behaviour off the pitch in relation to us is not acceptable. As for jealousy, what is there to be jealous about? Stop talking out of your backside.

My little rapist cow piss drinking street shitting friend, thank the Peshawaris for teaching the refugees how to bowl. You weak bastards cannot even bowl after Wasim Akram tried to teach you little bhangi rapists.

Afghans are a great people. A race of rulers who have never been conquered. Sher Shah Suri, who was our, Bengal's emperor and hero, had laid down the infrastructure and law in SA that was replicated by the Mughals and followed by the Brits. Pakistan, India and BD still follow these with variations required by time and situation.
Long time no see?

You also taught them how to blow themselves.....Alas, they couldn't do better than you.

Hindu motherfvckers forgetting how we taught Afghans the game.

You also taught them how to blow themselves.....Alas, they couldn't do better than you.

Now you teach them how to rape LOL You have done a good job at teaching Afghans raping young boys LOL

OP fails to realize past Afghanistan is not today's Afghanistan. So the past conquests were really present day Pakistanis conquering today's India.

Just like India isn't the land of the Indus river, Afghanistan isn't the land where most Afghans (synonym for Pashtuns used in old English) reside.

Back
Top Bottom