What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

Afghans are fighters there who are fighting Indian army for your freedom in Kashmir and you are busy defending punjab here in this forum :rofl: Look for your homeland part of it is occupied by India part of it is leased to China and part of it is occupied by pakistan, leaving your mother land at such circumstance is rather shame not proud :kiss3:

Says a guy whose country in under occupation on one hand & being torn between different proxies on the other !

And Afghan Fighters in Kashmir - Gimme a break ! You lot couldn't even fight the Soviets yourself & needed Lars Pukhtoons, the Pakistan Army & half of the rest of the world to save their arses ! :agree:

punjab should be for punjabis not for Kashmiris :)

No thank you, we're not Afghans who're hell bent on butchering each other & being played at the hands of all & sundry ! We're Punjabis who characterize the best of Pakistan - Muslim Brotherhood ! :tup"

you means like Saudis try to do it in pakistan and now only enjoys the support of extremist.Experience is a Bad teacher it gives exams first and lesson after. Smart thing for Iran to do would be learn from Saudis mistake in pakistan and apply it in Afghanistan.

Iran has also been doing the same in Pakistan. Irani efforts for influence started when Khomeni made it to top.

you means like Saudis try to do it in pakistan and now only enjoys the support of extremist.Experience is a Bad teacher it gives exams first and lesson after. Smart thing for Iran to do would be learn from Saudis mistake in pakistan and apply it in Afghanistan.

Saudi supports extremely conservative forces, Iran on the other hand is willing to work with even moderate forces.

Iran has also been doing the same in Pakistan. Irani efforts for influence started when Khomeni made it to top.

Iran never significantly tried to interfere in Pakistani internal affairs, because if it did, you would have seen the outcomes.

Well, since Afghanistan is major pain in the *** of Iran (drugs, terrorism, instability, refugees), Iran (and I bet Pakistan too) wouldn't leave the country alone.

Unfortunately you are right.

I guess it went over your head, you are a kid.

You can never rule a nation for eternity if ur not an invader... but u can rule them .. thats what mongols,iranians,alexander and others did to afghanistan... tell us how long the rule of persians was? heck today even a kabuli pashtun is persionised! what about alexander who took an afghan/baterian princess as his wife? what about babur who invaded and massacred pashtuns and ruled afghanistan? history is not tht simple son... kissi aur kou bewakoof banaien!

@Surenas the US doesn't care who is in charge as long as their own interests are secured. That is why they are willing to talk to the Talibs now, if the Talibs provide that for them then they will stay out of the influence battle that will take place come post withdrawal of US troops. Besides Pakistan supported the Taliban who controlled 90% of Afghanistan despite Iran, India, and Soviet support for NA. Not to mention Ahmad Shah Massoud was a decent general so he managed to win many battles, who do the NA have today with half the leadership abilities he possessed?? Iran should just stay out because Pakistan has always looked as Afghanistan as its backyard and Pak-Iranian ties are improving so that means Iran has nothing to fear. If Pakistan sees Iran allowing Indians a foothold then the whole thing that happened post soviet withdrawal will repeat itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran never significantly tried to interfere in Pakistani internal affairs, because if it did, you would have seen the outcomes.

You only say this because you do not know any better.

@SurenasIran should just stay out because Pakistan has always looked as Afghanistan as its backyard

Iran doesn't care what Pakistan thinks when it comes to Afghanistan, since most miseries in Afghanistan are caused by Pakistan anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghans mohajirs have pashtunized peshawer and have great influences on rest of KPK. Pashto books in peshawer are getting published because of them and they have contributed alot to pashto music and food....those afghans who are interested in pakistani citizenship should be allowed to stay and given pakistani nationality...if bengalis, biharis etc can illegally sneak into pakistan then why not my own pashtuns from across durand can stay in pakistan?

Afghans mohajirs have pashtunized peshawer and have great influences on rest of KPK. Pashto books in peshawer are getting published because of them and they have contributed alot to pashto music and food....those afghans who are interested in pakistani citizenship should be allowed to stay and given pakistani nationality...if bengalis, biharis etc can illegally sneak into pakistan then why not my own pashtuns from across durand can stay in pakistan?

yes afghans have published alot of books on tajik dances and different steps that they perform.. they have contributed to the music no doubt we can see all these poor afghani women who are dancing at the parties of peshwary pakhtuns and all others... this is the contribution that afghan refugees did(it was the mistake of the males not the females or dhildren).. and since when did u become pakistani .. cmon i know u sometmes u r from swat the next u r from lakki marwat.. sometimes u behave like a little crying afghani who just wants to kill all the members on this forum and the next u r a patriotic pakistani .. all th pakistani pashtuns that i met from my mom side or through my frends call the kabulay .. and they dont like afghan refugees because of the culture these afghans brought with them that is drugs, and opium etc etc..
i have a frend who is a durrani pashtun he was kidnapped in 2005 by these afghan refugees who took him to a place somewhere near afghan border and now he is back due to the help of isi.. he hates afghans more than anybody in this world even more than america he hates . afghans have kidnapped alot of innocent people and have killed many too.. this is what u and afghans have contributed ..

Back
Top Bottom