What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

There should be a law. Those who came to Pakistan after 1971 must leave. Be it Punjabi Muhajirs, Kashmiri Muhajirs, Indian Muhajirs, Bangladeshi Muhajirs or Afghan Muhajirs.

Says a German born Chinese Kashmiri whom we all accepted without an ounce of prejudice ! :omghaha:

Apko galatfehmi Hui hai Mein Indian ya Bangaly Nahee hoon!! :angry: :fie:

i think he should post his pic and u shud post urs.. i m pretty sure rafay is the name of a handsome guy.. he is a luffy he must be like afghan hound or maybe a small monkey plus dog breed :).. his name suggests what he looks like.. i m pretty sure he has seen me and he wud never say that to me ..

Investment won't matter its the support for groups within China which will matter. China also won't like Indian influence in Afghanistan so you never know.

Perhaps you never heard about recent trilateral meet of India, China and Russia in most over post-2014 challenges in Afghanistan. Xinjiang is most worrisome for China than Indian presence in Afghanistan.

i think any pathan from afganistan should be allowed to stay, the problem i think is with darris they are generally anti pakistan i know a lot of them in rochester, some who were even refugees in pakistan and they talk alot of crap about us.

Problem is, they outnumber the refugees that actually consider Pakistan home. By a lot.

Pakistan has the highest number of Afghan refugees (its The highest number of refugees actually). There are roughly 3 million afghan refugees in Pakistan, how many are in Iran?

Btw, Iran has more refugees (Afghans) in its country than any other country in the world. Many Afghans are working as labors in Iran, although recently many of them have been forced out of the country:

We have more than 3 million of them.. the largest refugee population.

Last edited by a moderator:
Says a German born Chinese Kashmiri whom we all accepted without an ounce of prejudice ! :omghaha:

i'm not a german born or chinese born. It goes back to ancestors. My ancestors came to Pakistan from Kashmir in 1947. I will not accept any people, be it people from my ethnic group to come to Pakistan. As i said, after 1971, no one should be accepted.

Pakistan has the highest number of Afghan refugees (its The highest number of refugees actually). There are roughly 3 million afghan refugees in Pakistan, how many are in Iran?

Also 3 million.

Look at the wanna be Iranian Shia get upset.

:rofl:

Your ilk are traitors to Pakistan.

What would be the difference between you and I if i responded to dog barking eventually Mod will hear your barks and respond.

Naam ka kiya hai nasal toh ek hi hai bhai :lol:

o malang sahab why dont u post ur pic and then lets decide what nasal ur from .. by the way all these nasal that u r talking about are pretty similar as proved by genetics(u afghans are born by rapes that genghis khan commited that is why alort of u look like his ....) and by the way this idea to get attested for genetic was from u afkonis as u wanted to become iranian and ended up becoming indian.. there is a proof for u u need to check it malangay....

Look who the effs talking about ,massacres and poverty...an awghani!
:omghaha:
There is a difference between terrorists and normal people.. but u wont understand it.. coz ur from afghanistan!

That's just happening in your country, city, town, street and my be home :lol: I am just talking with another denialistani :rofl:

i'm not a german born or chinese born. It goes back to ancestors. My ancestors came to Pakistan from Kashmir in 1947. I will not accept any people, be it people from my ethnic group to come to Pakistan. As i said, after 1971, no one should be accepted.

Dude, I was joking ! :blink:

Kiyaa aaaj Bhabi neii rootiii nahin diiii jo tou itneii bureiii mood mein hai ? :what:

And no I disagree - All who come, if they come through the proper channel, should be welcome !

Back
Top Bottom