What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

You can never rule a nation for eternity if ur not an invader... but u can rule them .. thats what mongols,iranians,alexander and others did to afghanistan... tell us how long the rule of persians was? heck today even a kabuli pashtun is persionised! what about alexander who took an afghan/baterian princess as his wife? what about babur who invaded and massacred pashtuns and ruled afghanistan? history is not tht simple son... kissi aur kou bewakoof banaien!

Alexander army wasted precious time and lives in afghanistan and faced contineous guerrala war, he wrote to his mother that here every man is alexander.
Remember that when i say Afghan, i mean pakhtun by it. The present non-pakhtun areas of Afghanistan, the areas north of hindu kush were captured by ahamad shah abdali from central asia and iran. In babur nama babur mentions afghanistan as pashtun belt and writes that pashtuns are turbulent people with constant uprisings. He writes that he has to massacres pashtuns at large scale as they stubborn people and never accept rule...
Genghis khan faced defeat from jalaludin only one time, in afghanistan when half of his army comprised of tribal pakhtuns of mountains. After successful victory against mongols, quarrel erupted between turks and tribal pakhtuns over spoils of war...pakhtuns left jalaludin and went to their mountains...in those times pakhtuns were entirely living in mountains and mongols simply avoided them...later pashtun king of delhi alaudin khilji defeated three invasions of chaughtai khan mongol.
Safvid Iranians tried to forcibly convert pashtuns, hotaki tribe not only defeated them but proceeded and conquered entire iran and ruled over them.
Now tell me achievements of your balochs?

All ISI has to do is give Mullah Omar and company some cash and weapons and all these jokers will be on the forum two years from now crying about it. :lol:

ISI should take control of external activities that leads into daily pathakhas in your cities :lol:

@Surenas show us the numbers in Iran, the whole world knows Pakistan has 3 million which is why they are trying to stop mass deportation.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just happening in your country, city, town, street and my be home :lol: I am just talking with another denialistani :rofl:

Whats the poverty rate in afghanistan.. in Pak its 17%... what hazara massacre? they were targetted by terrorist,what killing for culture? what seperation killings except BLA dogs? want be to talk abt ur shinning afghanistan?

Says a guy whose country in under occupation on one hand & being torn between different proxies on the other !

And Afghan Fighters in Kashmir - Gimme a break ! You lot couldn't even fight the Soviets yourself & needed Lars Pukhtoons, the Pakistan Army & half of the rest of the world to save their arses ! :agree:

And says the guy who bows and is being ruled by British law and US orders since it's recent birth 1947, you aren't aware because you have never been there last year I did saw Afghan fighters in Kashmir saving some Kashmiri arse from Indian army :)

No thank you, we're not Afghans who're hell bent on butchering each other & being played at the hands of all & sundry ! We're Punjabis who characterize the best of Pakistan - Muslim Brotherhood ! :tup"

Last time I read punjabis forgot their brotherhood and burned down a whole colony of poor Christians :lol:

Dude, I was joking ! :blink:

Kiyaa aaaj Bhabi neii rootiii nahin diiii jo tou itneii bureiii mood mein hai ? :what:

And no I disagree - All who come, if they come through the proper channel, should be welcome !

don't get him started with roti topic he will start posting picture again he made me gain 2 pounds in one day with all that delicious food pics.

Dude, I was joking ! :blink:

Kiyaa aaaj Bhabi neii rootiii nahin diiii jo tou itneii bureiii mood mein hai ? :what:

And no I disagree - All who come, if they come through the proper channel, should be welcome !

I still have ancestors who are living in Kashmir. They could have come to Pakistan in 1947 but didn't. It does not make sense to accept them now. Yara butt our current population boom is going to kill us. We don't have enough resources to feed people already. Afghan and Indian refugees should also be avoided at all cost.

o malang sahab why dont u post ur pic and then lets decide what nasal ur from .. by the way all these nasal that u r talking about are pretty similar as proved by genetics(u afghans are born by rapes that genghis khan commited that is why alort of u look like his ....) and by the way this idea to get attested for genetic was from u afkonis as u wanted to become iranian and ended up becoming indian.. there is a proof for u u need to check it malangay....

And you were born when Ghaznawi invaded India :lol: grow up kid learn talking first!

@Surenas show us the numbers in Iran, the whole world knows Pakistan has 3 million which is why they are trying to stop mass deportation.

3 millions are the ones in registered refugees living in camps not the ones that are living all over pakistan so the number could be as high as 5 million or higher.

Dude the estimates of Afghan Refugees in Pakistan are between 2-6 million with the median 3-4 million often taken to be the representative figure. In addition we've got millions of other illegal immigrants many of whom came as refugees & asylum seekers - I met one such Burmese family in Lahore who, though were Pakistanis, had many of their extended family members fly into Pakistan when the Rohinga sh*t started !

Plus we've also the largest population of IDPs in the world ! So there isn't even the remotest comparison.

Back
Top Bottom